What if Neeti placed this condition

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

What if Neeti would've asked sanju to politely give divorce to pari n ask her to leave after her delivery? Or what if she would've asked sanju to live in her house with her away from pari until pari leaves after her delivery? Then what excuse sanju would've given? Right now he has that excuse that pari has done many favors on him n his family so he can't throw her out dhakke maarke but if neeti would've placed this condition, then what he would've done?

Edited by Jazzkapur - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Neeti will look smart only if she will not go back to Rajeev at any cost. She deserves better. Apni life fir se tart karni chahiye away from these 2.
Rajeev jaise admi ko free matlab muft mai pari ko donate kar dena chahiye. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Neeti will look smart only if she will not go back to Rajeev at any cost. She deserves better. Apni life fir se tart karni chahiye away from these 2.
Rajeev jaise admi ko free matlab muft mai pari ko donate kar dena chahiye. 

by smart, i mean clever means she wouldn't have given chance to sanju to give any excuse

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

by smart, i mean clever means she wouldn't have given chance to sanju to give any excuse

In that case, pari ki style ussi par use karni chahiye, dosti ka rona akkha time ro ro kar pari ki bhalai ki baat bol bol kar pehle toh usko unn dono ka legally divorce karne par cleverly kaam karna chahiye. 

Mere hisab se smart move is walk from that marriage and if not then be clever in place of being aggressive and work on their legal divorce because one man can’t keep 2 wives in Hinduism.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yahi toh baat hai. Neeti is not smart. She is a genuine character who speaks what she feels and her actions don't contradict to her words. 

She says openly to Pari you are being a pain in my smiley35 and hence because of your constant seducing Sanju/Rajeev I wanted to get you killed and do want to kill you. You better change or else you will see worst. 

Itna bolne ke baad bhi Pari didn't change. She kept on doing what she is good at (pretending to be good and righteous). 

That's why I say Neeti is better in terms of integrity of a character unlike Pari who is a master manipulator (bolti kuch hai karti kuch hai) 

Agar Neeti usss Pari ki tarah soch ti toh bade pyar se Pari ko ghar se nikal deti. Khud care karti Pari ki (jhooth hi sahi bcoz she was irritated with her advances thrown to Sanju/Rajeev) aur Sanju/Rajeev ko dur rakhti Pari se. 

Bolti ki arre Sanju tum apne kaam pe dhyaan do main Pari ka achha khayal rakhungi. Usse koi bhi takleef nahi hone dungi. 

Sahi main agar Neeti manipulative hoti toh bafe asaani se uus Pari se chutkara paati. But no she turned out emotional, aggressive and no filter girl who just kept on showing her anger towards Pari of which Pari took advantage and smartly gaslihted her more. Because Pari knows Neeti very well. That's why she kept on pushing her buttons with the contradictory talks.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

In that case, pari ki style ussi par use karni chahiye, dosti ka rona akkha time ro ro kar pari ki bhalai ki baat bol bol kar pehle toh usko unn dono ka legally divorce karne par cleverly kaam karna chahiye. 

Mere hisab se smart move is walk from that marriage and if not then be clever in place of being aggressive and work on their legal divorce because one man can’t keep 2 wives in Hinduism.

no, not crying like pari but if she would've placed these conditions which i stated above, then what excuse sanju would've given to stay with pari?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Yahi toh baat hai. Neeti is not smart. She is a genuine character who speaks what she feels and her actions don't contradict to her words. 

She says openly to Pari you are being a pain in my smiley35 and hence because of your constant seducing Sanju/Rajeev I wanted to get you killed and do want to kill you. You better change or else you will see worst. 

Itna bolne ke baad bhi Pari didn't change. She kept on doing what she is good at (pretending to be good and righteous). 

That's why I say Neeti is better in terms of integrity of a character unlike Pari who is a master manipulator (bolti kuch hai karti kuch hai) 

Agar Neeti usss Pari ki tarah soch ti toh bade pyar se Pari ko ghar se nikal deti. Khud care karti Pari ki (jhooth hi sahi bcoz she was irritated with her advances thrown to Sanju/Rajeev) aur Sanju/Rajeev ko dur rakhti Pari se. 

Bolti ki arre Sanju tum apne kaam pe dhyaan do main Pari ka achha khayal rakhungi. Usse koi bhi takleef nahi hone dungi. 

Sahi main agar Neeti manipulative hoti toh bafe asaani se uus Pari se chutkara paati. But no she turned out emotional, aggressive and no filter girl who just kept on showing her anger towards Pari of which Pari took advantage and smartly gaslihted her more. Because Pari knows Neeti very well. That's why she kept on pushing her buttons with the contradictory talks.

chalo smart clever ki baat chhod dete hain, what if neeti would've placed these conditions clear which i stated in this topic, then what excuse he would've made to stay with pari? That is my question

sumz_d thumbnail

chalo smart clever ki baat chhod dete hain, what if neeti would've placed these conditions clear which i stated in this topic, then what excuse he would've made to stay with pari? That is my question

I feel even if Neeti had come up with this condition then the whole family would have shamed her that she is very selfish who doesn't want to share her husband. And that Sanju/Rajeev would have also joined his mad family and agreed with them.

Abhi bhi dekh hi lo Sanju/Rajeev is already coming up with excuses for not letting Pari go.

Pari ke qualities of an ideal bahu fit the bill of the family. Her doormat qualities along with cooking skills are all blinding factors for the family. They want a bahu like her who will be working all day in the kitchen and home and cooking good meal. 

I don't think anyone would have supported Neeti of she laid such a condition. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I feel even if Neeti had come up with this condition then the whole family would have shamed her that she is very selfish who doesn't want to share her husband. And that Sanju/Rajeev would have also joined his mad family and agreed with them.

Abhi bhi dekh hi lo Sanju/Rajeev is already coming up with excuses for not letting Pari go.

Pari ke qualities of an ideal bahu fit the bill of the family. Her doormat qualities along with cooking skills are all blinding factors for the family. They want a bahu like her who will be working all day in the kitchen and home and cooking good meal. 

I don't think anyone would have supported Neeti of she laid such a condition. 

ok, what about second condition that sanju leave bajwa house n live with neeti in her own house that way Bajwa family can have pari as cook n bahu. Then i think bajwa family would've called neeti ghar todu who took their son away. Either way, neeti chahe sensible bane ya evil, achhi bane ye sacrificial, they will always give lame reasons to humiliate her

sumz_d thumbnail

ok, what about second condition that sanju leave bajwa house n live with neeti in her own house that way Bajwa family can have pari as cook n bahu. Then i think bajwa family would've called neeti ghar todu who took their son away. Either way, neeti chahe sensible bane ya evil, achhi bane ye sacrificial, they will always give lame reasons to humiliate her

Absolutely right

Neeti is a kind of woman  whom the family can't tolerate or actually stand up to her level.

And that is what happens with strong independent woman in a regressive family. 

Andar se sab jalte hai usse aur uski burrai karte rehte hai because they can't be like her. 

Reason why Taiji doesn't like Neeti is because of her outspoken nature and independence which is so ironical that she herself is women ki mukhiya. 

It's case of Jaya Bachhan in Rocky aur Rani ki love story. Taiji might not be that evil but her reason to not like Neeti is because she is giving competition to her. 

The whole family is gawar and regressive which is the reason why they are forcing Neeti to accept Bigamy.