Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 11 months ago

Since I watched Dahaad recently, Vijay Varma comes to my mind first..and similar was Ek the villain antagonist...

I find villains more dangerous when they dont look like typical villains..with weird laughter and scary appearance..just like commoners..it feels more closer to reality I guess..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I find Vijay Varma excellent in villain roles (imo, he overshadowed Alia in Darlings...but that's just my opinion)

You're not the first who mentions Dahaad to me...and they premiered in Berlin (filmfestival). Generally, I like what Zoya and her friend create and I just checked if I can watch Dahaad here on Amazon Prime...and yes! I can...so I'll do (I remember that  I found Sonakshi very good in Ittefaq)...

It's rare that I watch a serial...but I watched Citadel because of PC (the first 4 was okay, but then it declined, imo)

Edited by Clochette - 11 months ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Hands down Gabbar from sholey and mogambo from mr india are the most iconic villians of Indian cinema... 

Some Others who are not mentioned... 

Shakaal from shaan

Kaancha cheena from  agneepath.. 

Scariest of all lajja shankar pandey from sangharsh. Ashutosh rana literally scared the hell outta everyone. 

I dont remember being scared of any other villian but damnn he  was terrific.. 

Ashutosh Rana in Sangharsh & Dushman was terror personified. Especially in Sangharsh the way he makes that loud yelling sound 😱😬

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

More than that, Ashutosh Rana was scariest as hell in the movie Dushman 😵

Just wrote the same.

The way he used to take those shallow breaths before... doing his thing... was so creepy 😬

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Just wrote the same.

The way he used to take those shallow breaths before... doing his thing... was so creepy 😬

I don't remember that much, but haan he perfected his role so brilliantly that as soon as he comes on screen...ek ajeeb sa uncomfortable aura rehta tha uske around :/ bad vibes 

Clochette thumbnail

Ek Villain antagonist...basically, both are kind of villains (Siddharth and Riteish)...which one do you mean (Riteish?)

I find both kind of characterising okay...those who are more cartoonish and the others who are more realistic.

Clochette thumbnail

Will watch, Natkhat 😊...already noted.

And what about female antagonists...strong ones...

Edited by Clochette - 11 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Akshay Khanna in Humraaz was excellent as well. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This wasn’t really a popular film but Dino Morea in Aksar completely outshone Emraan Hashmi as this suave, intelligent businessman who later turned out to be the mastermind behind everything, love this film! 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

This wasn’t really a popular film but Dino Morea in Aksar completely outshone Emraan Hashmi as this suave, intelligent businessman who later turned out to be the mastermind behind everything, love this film! 

Haven't seen the movie Aksar but yes, of course used to listen to 'jhalak dikhla ja' song on loop ðŸ˜† so many stories were there for this song ...all were bullshit but as a kid I used to believe them 🤷😅