Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Because films like Black, Yuva, Hum Tum, Bunty Aur Babli, etc. make her very versatile.  Did Aishwarya or Preity do a Black in their career?  No!

A Hichki is so criminally underrated . Do people even know how difficult that character is ? She made those ticks organic without sounding annoying . Can an Ash or Kareena even imagine playing such a character in their lifetime ? 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Because films like Black, Yuva, Hum Tum, Bunty Aur Babli, etc. make her very versatile.  Did Aishwarya or Preity do a Black in their career?  No!

Okay, I understand. Her filmography is quite diverse and contains challenging movies... I agree with that. (no need to compare with other actresses, I think).
smiley1

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Okay, I understand. Her filmography is quite diverse and contains challenging movies... I agree with that. (no need to compare with other actresses, I think).
smiley1

That is why Aishwarya is a hasbeen compared to Rani.  And I am glad Rani replaced her in Chalte Chalte.  That is what bahurani gets for bringing her personal life on the sets!  Rani is such a professional actress.  I never heard of anyone replacing her in all the years of her career smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I never heard of anyone replacing her in all the years of her career smiley36

Rani said no to Zoyas film Luck By Chance and Zoya still says she wish rani did it. Lmao konkona must feel great hearing that lol

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Rani said no to Zoyas film Luck By Chance and Zoya still says she wish rani did it. Lmao konkona must feel great hearing that lol

Rani is a gem.  I wish I could direct her smiley42

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am waiting for her next film . I have heard that it’s gonna be a biggie smiley20 and no it’s not Mardaani 3

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I am waiting for her next film . I have heard that it’s gonna be a biggie smiley20 and no it’s not Mardaani 3

Then all the Aishwarya fans can bow down to the real queen! smiley38