Teri Meri Doriyaann

Traditions and the Angad Sahiba relationship ||DT note P.11||

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

There are traditions followed for generations by families , traditions  made based on their then situation and families continued them, nothing wrong with it but yes there comes a transition time  for all families,some families tweak their traditions, some change them and some don’t change at all—the brars are at that transition stage and as we go on in the story we will see what  they do  whether they tweak or change or don’t change … but there is no need to go ahead and attribute  words such as regressive uneducated to either the elders who started it or the generations that are following it . The brars are just now confronted with a situation give them some time to deal with it and such changes is  to be brought about with patience and  determination .. yes it takes time but change is never easy to accept and specially with elders. Angad correctly said ancestors have a reason for  following a tradition &even for Angad who has been brought up to follow traditions , breaking it will take time the fact that he said she will complete Brar collection is itself a first break of  tradition

Angad has been brought up in a family set up where his darji ‘s words has always been ultimate no one questioned the rightness of it ever which is why he is paying the price with this marriage .. if Angad has to take a different stand it will come with time and his still talking of Sahiba completing her design work for the Brars is the first step  in that direction . traditions are supposed to evolve  and meet the changing requirements and the brars have just reached that stage. Rebellion is not the answer all the time. these situations have to be handled judiciously and need maturity,  rebellion will only hurt people  emotionally and distance them.

Angad has reached that stage in his relationship where he has become so weary to the fact   that they both cannot ever agree on anything and I see in Angad  an acceptance of the fact that it is destined to be like that and I can’t blame him .today he seemed very disgusted when she answered back darji and told him she will break the rule and I also believe that no matter what the provocation you cannot insult or answer back  elders just like that and that’s what happened today  ... his two lines … Sahiba always goes  against whatever I say and that is the norm and if I say  day she will be hell bent on proving it is night and that he was not bothered about it anymore and today where he says be my guest  and go against me I don’t care both indicate a reconciliation to a reality  in this relationship …. There are no emotions from both sides and there is a reconciliation to the fact that they have to be together and in Angad there is an acceptance that she is his wife and of his responsibility as a husband and in Sahiba an acceptance as badi bahu of the family. The elder brars  have all in the last few episodes including Bebe commented  on her offensive behaviour even today Bebe knew that a  scene will happen in front of all and hence the room suggestion. They live together and they fight and apart  from that there is nothing  .. even on his birthday they were not able to put  aside their differences and spend sometime and the way Sahiba offered him the sweet she might have as well kept quiet and thrown it ..Such relationships drain  you .. and I really hope for his own sanity and peace of mind Angad takes the first step to let Sahiba go ….

And for all her show of righteousness and truth and right and wrong  lectures  we all know that the revelation in reality exposed Garry but never proved Sahiba or mongas innocent of the lies fraud  and deceit that she and her family did and specially now where her career is at stake she should also step out of the marriage if it does not suit her instead of staying on and harassing and abusing Angad  and  the brars 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She can simply leave now..as she is not a person to adjust or compromise or think about others or she is respecting her and Angad relation..after all MU cleared i can see change in Angad, how he is composed& listening to her and explaining with all patience but she as usual she reacting so rudely..no matter what the situation she is like that..So as of now she leaves good for all ..as she has a valid reason. 

And hope Angad let her go and deal with Darji ..he cant force him to like anyone esp other person is like Sahiba never understand him..She can be great,good for her but when living with others its not about herself always..Anyway she can go and take care of her family and please stop Seerat Gary marriage too👍

Edited by sriarshi - 11 months ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly I think it is a time to take a break  in the relationship that is obviously not working. Yes darji has given her a valid reason and Angad too by supporting darji has given her a reason to get away. After the birthday fiasco am really put off with this relationship. That birthday night after she came back there was every reason to forget what happened and show a softer side of her but no again arrogance and attitude … Angad exasperated irritated expressions when she answered back  to darji were sad to see.. Angad should let go now … 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Everything is right at the same time everything is wrong.. 

Suddenly Sahiba character changed.suddenly . after revelation, they should have showed at least she is informing bebe or gurlene before stepping out of the house.they are supportive to her.. You can’t go outside anytime you want.. She just leave and do what she thinks she is right... On the birthday day too she just left and wanted to go and talk to her parents. And agadh went and dropped her.. Sahiba also can't take her relationship for granted. She has think what she wants... When every other person  mention about angadh to her she just ignore.. She is ignoring her Seerat words, . Not sure what she wants her stopping to progress further angadh loves her sister she saw his broke down on Force night??? Or what... 

Not sure may be this track is leading to separation..

Angadh Character also he is soft that's it.. From his side also there is no character growth.. How can he promise seerat by knowing his family?. They are hell-bent on insulting his wife in front of him day and night. His mother bosses your wife... He also has to think about their relationship. He just can't take sahiba granted.. 

Not sure why they are hell bent on whitewashing seerat  is she the main lead or something??? It doesn't give you anything.  Not always 2 sister / 1 man work.. 

Testing audience patience 😇😇 all they want is hall drama..

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone in audience agrees on one thing. Angad and Sahiba should separate. 

Baaki traditions, Angad himself said he wants independent hardworking women in initial episodes. Looks like he lied. Or he meant he wanted independent women to make them dependent on him.

But all of us can agree on one fact. They should separate. Infact Angad Seerat seem like a perfect combination, they are quite compatible and understand each other. If show has these actors already, why can't they show Angad Seerat properly as a couple I don't get it.

Sahan has reached a toxic boiling point even for audience who is exhausted. We are all rooting for divorce. I hope Angad kicks her out of house this time if she does not leave on her own because it is getting irritating and they need to move the plot either towards Angad Seerat or something else entirely (not ema because enough such content exists)

It was supposed to get better post Garry reveal but episodes are only going downhill. 0 positive progress, just hall drama.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

I guess today Darji's behavior is for a reason I felt like he saw everyone talk. And he know what it will lead to and he took a stand on Sahiba directly so that no I e will insult her or something like that. And he saw her reaction to Seerat / Garry's wedding. He thinks Sahiba has to think about her new relationship and her husband. Her focus only is on her family. Forgetting who started it. They can't hold because garry is also involved that doesn't mean Moogas is right.

As of now I am still on that one Darji wants to hold sahiba it is for her good only...if she doesn't want to live with Agadh or not she can decide quickly. So that everybody can move on. What is this ranting arguing 

She should have explained better. Not like taunting. The way she gave examples to Anagdh 😷😷😷 not a mature person does. And she is asking are you even educated?

hellodona thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

I guess today Darji's behavior is for a reason I felt like he saw everyone talk. And he know what it will lead to and he took a stand on Sahiba directly so that no I e will insult her or something like that. And he saw her reaction to Seerat / Garry's wedding. He thinks Sahiba has to think about her new relationship and her husband. Her focus only is on her family. Forgetting who started it. They can't hold because garry is also involved that doesn't mean Moogas is right.

As of now I am still on that one Darji wants to hold sahiba it is for her good only...if she doesn't want to live with Agadh or not she can decide quickly. So that everybody can move on. What is this ranting arguing 

She should have explained better. Not like taunting. The way she gave examples to Anagdh 😷😷😷 not a mature person does. And she is asking are you even educated?

Isn't that a normal ask? Which educated person in our generation does not let his spouse work? Not one person around me, infact og Angad wanted his spouse to be independent. 

Though I remember in Gc, Khori asks Riddhi are you educated when he molests her and claim it was his right as she was his legal wife(the bathroom scene). She was like you are educated but support marital rape. Sahiba should have spoken similarly in that has scene.

But when Riddhi asked her to leave work , she was like you leave yours too. And both separated for a while, then Riddhis exhibition caught fire and he asked Khori to fix it overnight and next day he paid for her house when he visited to thank her. If that is the track they are trying to follow since they started Monga house drama today, it makes sense but idhar they also have engagement and ring swap Angad Seerat drama

So idk what Vankar and Chawla are writing. Too many tracks running parallely and Vankar needs to add jeeja saali /devar bhabhi affair in some way so full Khichdi.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Isn't that a normal ask? Which educated person in our generation does not let his spouse work? Not one person around me, infact og Angad wanted his spouse to be independent. 

Though I remember in Gc, Khori asks Riddhi are you educated when he molests her and claim it was his right as she was his legal wife(the bathroom scene). She was like you are educated but support marital rape. Sahiba should have spoken similarly in that has scene.

But when Riddhi asked her to leave work , she was like you leave yours too. And both separated for a while, then Riddhis exhibition caught fire and he asked Khori to fix it overnight and next day he paid for her house when he visited to thank her. If that is the track they are trying to follow since they started Monga house drama today, it makes sense but idhar they also have engagement and ring swap Angad Seerat drama

So idk what Vankar and Chawla are writing. Too many tracks running parallely and Vankar needs to add jeeja saali /devar bhabhi affair in some way so full Khichdi.

..i didn't say angadh is right if you see my previous post I did mentioned that, angadh can't take sahiba granted.. They both needs to think and move on.. But here angadh asked we will decide where our relationship leads .  He mentioned twice .. She is just obeying elders wishes… she is ignoring everybody hibting about angadh and her relationship all her mind is my family ny Seerat di .. she doesn’t even lister to her sister properly.. she will get conclusion… 

not sure why writers hell bent on Sahiba Charecter  very very frustrating.. 

And i like both Angadh / Sahiba .. both are good for each other its just that they are not realized .. ( both priority families, Hardworking , good at nature ) thats hiw they have introduced .. circumstances made them hate each other.. if Angadh is ego / Ghamand Sahiba is not less Ego and she shouldn’t stop her mouth .. both are equal .. 

We don’t know future tracks.. they are fallowing OG in a twisted way but too many tracks they are focusing on no continuity… Sahiba working, mortgage, Seery wedding .. not sure how it will lead .. 

hellodona thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

..i didn't say angadh is right if you see my previous post I did mentioned that, angadh can't take sahiba granted.. They both needs to think and move on.. But here angadh asked we will decide where our relationship leads .  He mentioned twice .. She is just obeying elders wishes… she is ignoring everybody hibting about angadh and her relationship all her mind is my family ny Seerat di .. she doesn’t even lister to her sister properly.. she will get conclusion… 

not sure why writers hell bent on Sahiba Charecter  very very frustrating.. 

And i like both Angadh / Sahiba .. both are good for each other its just that they are not realized .. ( both priority families, Hardworking , good at nature ) thats hiw they have introduced .. circumstances made them hate each other.. if Angadh is ego / Ghamand Sahiba is not less Ego and she shouldn’t stop her mouth .. both are equal .. 

We don’t know future tracks.. they are fallowing OG in a twisted way but too many tracks they are focusing on no continuity… Sahiba working, mortgage, Seery wedding .. not sure how it will lead .. 

Umm. No. Imo what they have shown till now Angad and Seerat are perfect for each other. In fact you will notice he treats her with a softness he never gives Sahiba, he infact softened with Sahiba only for Seerats engagement as he thinks she has been terribly wronged. Also no educated man will ask his wife to leave work and sit, especially a man like Angad who has been taunting Sahiba to be a gold digger from beginning.

He takes steps in their relationship under Daarjis orders, like moving her to room but even then he clearly said she will not matter to him even if he moves her to his room.

Sorry but where is Angad thinking about relationship? All I can see is he is giving promises to his ex to ensure her happiness and is giving promises to Daarji against Sahiba, is he not aware how much Sahiba loves her work. His wife gets humiliation daily in hall and he adds to it, but promised his ex lover no one will insult her in his house.

Both Angad Sahiba don't want or need to be in this marriage, Seerat needs Angad for money, Angad wants Seerat for her beauty/soft spokeness and housewife and both are compatible. It would be a perfect match. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Umm. No. Imo what they have shown till now Angad and Seerat are perfect for each other. In fact you will notice he treats her with a softness he never gives Sahiba, he infact softened with Sahiba only for Seerats engagement as he thinks she has been terribly wronged. Also no educated man will ask his wife to leave work and sit, especially a man like Angad who has been taunting Sahiba to be a gold digger from beginning.

He takes steps in their relationship under Daarjis orders, like moving her to room but even then he clearly said she will not matter to him even if he moves her to his room.

Sorry but where is Angad thinking about relationship? All I can see is he is giving promises to his ex to ensure her happiness and is giving promises to Daarji against Sahiba, is he not aware how much Sahiba loves her work. His wife gets humiliation daily in hall and he adds to it, but promised his ex lover no one will insult her in his house.

Both Angad Sahiba don't want or need to be in this marriage, Seerat needs Angad for money, Angad wants Seerat for her beauty/soft spokeness and housewife and both are compatible. It would be a perfect match. 

i did mentioned angadh promise in my previous post …Untill we get future tracks  don’t know anything..they can’t dragg mach max week or two let see .. 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago