Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

I don't understand one thing..

Some people want a new girl for Abhi--- They don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Abhi deserves some one who can heal him---They also don't want abhira milan again.

Some people like Ak and Nav Jodi ---- They definitely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Ak was taking revenge from AbhiM by hiding Abhir's truth --- They really don't want abhira milan again.

some other people who didn't like Abhira from beginning --- They absolutely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people who do not like AbhiM --- They for sure don't want abhira milan again.

So in short, Abhira milan is not liked by many Abhimnyu, Abhinav lovers and haters..

Toh Akhir yeh Abhira Milan kisko chahiye yaar?

Abhira mile ya na mile but some doesn't want Akshnav to happen....that's why they don't want abhira and also Akshara moving on....Not blaming anyone but this is what I have seen here

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 1 years ago
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira ho ya Aksha Nav both ships do not like Akshara.. now topic maker does not like Akshara and Actor playing Akshara as well .. so why do they want either of the pairs? But I guess they both want Abhir with the respective dads .. and hence the solution is NavManyu abd Abhur ..

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

YRKKH Fans

What u r saying is true AK in present is Nav wife, what is also true is that Abhir still connects her to her past...I feel like a parrot saying this for the 100th time but if only AK reality was that she has actually moved on from AbhiM....if only her reality was that she got into a relationship leaving everything in her past behind nd embrace her new partner...if only she had sought out a partner....she sought out a father for her son....she didn't even give any chance to her relationship for 6 years nd now her motivation for doing that are all wrong...she fears this facade of a happy family she's created will break soon...if this whole mess with AbhiM hadn't happen where would AkshNav be now....her relationship with Nav should be isolated from the influence of AbhiM yet his presence is a trigger for her (atleast that's what I think here)...since this is a story most likely Nav could become her past nd AbhiM her present soon

DevilHere thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Ohh it was very well emotional blackmail nd I'm not sure what you're referring to as stalkerish behaviour so do please mention the particular incident or episode number you're referring to if you can and since we are absolutely disregarding motivations and outcomes here...what is your opinion about Nav preleap introduction episodes when Nav ended up finding her outside Priya house , police station, leaving women hostel and he confessed that he was looking out for her just in case...seems Stalkerish 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

How many times i have to tell that i used that story as an example of how emotional blackmail works. 

As per that post, if AbM was stalker, then I was Akshara🤣 
I am not that delusional. 

Edited by Lostin90s - 1 years ago
DevilHere thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

I'm sorry I didn't actually understand what u are saying here

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

That post has stalker stalking me and threatens to commit suicide if i do not reciprocate his feelings.

so I simply asked if this was not the case of emotional blackmail. 

All I got from others how dare you call AbM stalker……….are I am not calling him stalker I am just trying to convey threatening to die by suicide is a form of blackmail to extract confession.

It doesn’t matter Ak had feelings for him or not, he took extreme measure to make her realize that.

what’s so hard to understand here?

DevilHere thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

So I guess all of us here agree that it was some form of emotional manipulation but AbhiM ain't a stalker here

Nd i would still like to know your opinion about AbhiN preleap episodes that i was referring to

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

One can either take it as stalkerish behaviour or his concern arising out of inherent goodness to look out for a traumatised lady, depending on the which side of the ship one is rooting for.