Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 1 years ago

But ur argument here has been no matter AK loved AbhiM him threatening suicide was emotional blackmail so I'm asking u the same question although it was done out of the inherent goodness in his nature like u said wasn't it still stalkerish to tail behind a girl like that 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Stalker meaning :a person who follows or watches somebody for a long period of time, often in a frightening, threatening or annoying way

Did he follow her for months and threatened her in anyway? If he did, he behaved like a stalker, if not, he isn’t one. I will incline towards the latter. 

DevilHere thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Stalking is unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are interrelated to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.

Monitoring is still stalking....nd he wouldn't require to stalk her if situations were created for her to stay with him.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Repeated is the key here. Did he create the situation for her to stay with him or she did that to herself? He didn’t dragged her out of her friends house, nor did he deprive her from making calls to anyone she wanted to be with.

DevilHere thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

But was it not repeated...there were 3 or 4 incidents where he left her somewhere only to find her again...also wasn't his lie about them being a couple here the reason she had to go live with him in the first place.... I'm not essentially calling him a stalker here coz over the course of the episodes it's been shown that was never his intention...what my point is that you can't isolate motivation nd outcomes of incidents from the incident itself...this story is going on for 1.5+ years now... there's background nd foreground for everything nd considering the pace nd writing style a lot of self contradictions too

I'd be happy if I got the point across if not I'll take ur leave 

Thank You

Have a pleasant day 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeym

even i like persons who give shelter and never use the sympathy and emotional blackmail to get her as wife 😛 

Like threatening suicide if they don't love you back?

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Neither do I. I pray Akshara stays away from Abhi.

Your reasoning are a little odd...

I mean if you are really upset about the age gap then shouldn't you be asking for a replacement of Jay Soni too? I didn't know he was 23, he looks same age as Harshad.

And this concept of marrying someone just because xyz is a nice human, is rather toxic. You should only marry if you have love for him. Currently, Akshara only has gratitude for Nav. 

One thing we agree on is death of Abhira. Let's pray together to make sure they never return.

So all arranged marriages are toxic?

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: solembaum

Abhira ho ya Aksha Nav both ships do not like Akshara.. now topic maker does not like Akshara and Actor playing Akshara as well .. so why do they want either of the pairs? But I guess they both want Abhir with the respective dads .. and hence the solution is NavManyu abd Abhur ..

Na I like AK but individual. I prefer if they wanted kairav wala romance then they should hire some younger actor opposite to her. Or it was just her ckt who was just look like childish. Pre leap her most of the scenes with Abhimanyu was seems to over. It is harshali bonding who gave them popularity. Or if they hired HC then they should've also hired some nice actress. Or Abhimanyu should have little mature rather than angry young man. Common he is doctor. Patience should his first core ckt because of his profession. Or AK should be like post leap AK who has not something into lipstick, powder, kapde, joote. It is not cute at all. I are not Goenka's who can relate this. She was really behaving like child in her marriage. 

Edited by Priyrabha - 1 years ago
Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

If ppl wanted to see such romance and story, there wouldn’t have been any need for not one but two leaps.

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Like threatening suicide if they don't love you back?

note : it is not to love back , it is to accept what she is already having  towards him "LOVE"

Edited by mickeym - 1 years ago