Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: mickeym

force is not physical every time  ,, if we try emotionally to snatch somebody's love in terms of  payback is also forcing ,, call it as emotional forcing , here chomu kar raha hai ,, when he said in his life he couldnt get anything since he spend years for akshu and abhir made her regretful ,, and now whatever akshu is doing is to cover that regret ,, yeh force nahi hai kya ??? the pathetic trick i must say ,, characterless chomu  

This is just tip of iceberg. Anyone who speaks out for Akshnav ship, has to contend with hoard of such vitriolic post, especially in main thread.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: mickeym

you even  hate harshali ,,, i love harshali ,, i hope they will fall in love with each other and marry soon ☺️

Commenting on actors personal life or real life rooting is against forum rules. Kindly edit your comment. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Priyrabha

Hmm I like that person who provided a shelter to a needful woman. I like that person who didn't force himself on his wife. I like that person who love Abhir so much. I am not hypocrite who will throw a person then claim that he will love him. Just mind what you are saying. 

Against the IF rule, please edit this too. 

Done! Thanks 😛

Edited by shahsb_26 - 12 months ago
mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

This is just tip of iceberg. Anyone who speaks out for Akshnav ship, has to contend with hoard of such vitriolic post, especially in main thread.

Sarcastic-lol GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

So a stalker starts thinking I have feelings for him (mind you I never confessed so how did he know, use your brain), starts chasing me around, on being ignored starts threatening to die by suicide, then what should I do oh great learned lady?

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

But the post is about Nav, Abhi and Akshara so that comment isn't really irrelevant. 

Is that post bad cus of the word chomu? Come on yaar Abhi gets called all sorts of things. Isme kya 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Ye kya abhi ka emotional blackmail leke agye hai log ajkal. Are we people not from 90s or what. Did we never watch scenes like that where hero does something drastic and heroine yells ilu please come back xyz? Yckkh did something revolutionary kya?? How the fck that's emotional blackmail

Emotional blackmail is what's currently ongoing in serial. Kya hi bakwas logic hai logo ka konsa show dekhte hai kya logic lagate hai 🤪

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Ye kya abhi ka emotional blackmail leke agye hai log ajkal. Are we people not from 90s or what. Did we never watch scenes like that where hero does something drastic and heroine yells ilu please come back xyz? Yckkh did something revolutionary kya?? How the fck that's emotional blackmail

Emotional blackmail is what's currently ongoing in serial. Kya hi bakwas logic hai logo ka konsa show dekhte hai kya logic lagate hai 🤪

khudko satisfy kar rahe hai ki akshu was never in love with abhi she was forced. Akshu was very much in love with abhi. And we all know ab bhi bhage gi uske saath.