Akshara deserves Happiness

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hey all

Honestly Initially I liked Abhira but with time, they butchered it.. Now I really love Akshnav as there is understanding, respect and yes love.. 

Two ppl can live together with understanding, respect together.. But a couple with no understanding and respect, do they really should live together? Just because they are leads? 

Not once Akshara felt bad leaving Udaipur, rather Kasauli is Aksharas comfort and Home. Her small Sharma family is her nest.. 

Why can't ppl accept a female lead moving on with a new man? As human beings don't we? Do we stay in abusive relationship or toxicity? Both were at fault Akshara and Abhimanyu.

Why should Abhinav Die? I don't want him to die, he is Akshara's husband and Abhir's father.He loves both of them so much and they are so happy and feel safe with him. Hope CVs don't ruin this beautiful family and they give beautiful ending to show with them. 

Edited by Peacelover15 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Why can't ppl accept a female lead moving on with a new man? As human beings don't we? Do we stay in abusive relationship or toxicity? Both were at fault Akshara and Abhimanyu.

Why should Abhinav Die? I don't want him to die, he is Akshara's husband and Abhishek father.He loves both of them so much and they are so happy and feel safe with him. Hope CVs don't ruin this beautiful family and they give beautiful ending to show with them. 

Dear.... They would have happily accepted FL moving on if the new person was more rich, more successful, and  more handsome than OG ML

Yaha toh driver aagaya....

So people did not like it...

And many people still believe that ML was butchered for TRP

And why I think Nav will die is because

No joint family equals no drama

HC is more popular than JS

NoraSM thumbnail

You accept it, isn't that enough? Why should everyone accept it? What's up with so many posts forcing people to accept their favourites? 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Even we can ask same question since it's an itv show why others can't accept how itv has been from so long? Why should ppl be forced to accept something new by butchering old leads. 

You yourself used the word butcher here which clearly says the show was ruined and damaged for the new lead. Harshali has signed up to play leads. Why harshad should be sidelined and give his position to some one who just joined the show. 

Why pranali should hear from ppl as she herself used to ship and root for abhira from the beginning. 

If the script was given to them saying you guys will not be together for trp harshad would have rejected the show. They could have casted some one else. 

I want justice for actors more than abhira. I want harshali to have peace of mind in their working place. Do we even realize what actors are going through. The character once was in mind of everyone just butchered over night for a really unwanted ship.

If you guys are watching the itv show for story which usually we don't even get on itv then i am watching it for harshali which is something that was always promised from the beginning. I want support them as they still promote abhira. Sorry i can't accept akshnav. Even if they go for akshnav i would want a popular actress against hc but they will not do that as that will crush their akshnav couple like an ant on the road. 

Enjoy your akshnav ship. Please don't ask others why can't we accept something as it's  our choice. 

Lostin90s thumbnail

We are talking about character not actor. Stop mixing reel and real for gods sake just to satisfy your reasoning.

If actors have problems with the script, they can always quit. 

Edited by Lostin90s - 11 months ago
Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Even we can ask same question since it's an itv show why others can't accept how itv has been from so long? Why should ppl be forced to accept something new by butchering old leads. 

You yourself used the word butcher here which clearly says the show was ruined and damaged for the new lead. Harshali has signed up to play leads. Why harshad should be sidelined and give his position to some one who just joined the show. 

Why pranali should hear from ppl as she herself used to ship and root for abhira from the beginning. 

If the script was given to them saying you guys will not be together for trp harshad would have rejected the show. They could have casted some one else. 

I want justice for actors more than abhira. I want harshali to have peace of mind in their working place. Do we even realize what actors are going through. The character once was in mind of everyone just butchered over night for a really unwanted ship.

If you guys are watching the itv show for story which usually we don't even get on itv then i am watching it for harshali which is something that was always promised from the beginning. I want support them as they still promote abhira. Sorry i can't accept akshnav. Even if they go for akshnav i would want a popular actress against hc but they will not do that as that will crush their akshnav couple like an ant on the road. 

Enjoy your akshnav ship. Please don't ask others why can't we accept something as it's  our choice. 

The idea of a female moving on is, in fact, ingrained in ITV. This is not the first time this has happened. In many, many shows, leads have not ended up together. A notorious example is Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna. And Kahin Toh Hoga. So this concept has been here since forever.

You don't have to accept it, but there are a ton of Abhira fans that were making fun of Jay Soni, and making comments that Pranali is uncomfortable with him. These personal comments approach the territory of harassment. Additionally, I've seen comments on Twitter about some Abhira fans being proud of being toxic. Like what? How the heck is this okay?

Tbh I've never felt much chemistry between Abhira in the first place. I feel like Harshad had more chemistry with his other co-actors, like Jenny. If Abhimanyu wasn't the way he was..maybe I would be on board but any man that can't stand up for his partner ESPECIALLY against his parents proves the stereotypical brown dude persona. Which is another toxic concept that needs to be changed. 

Edited by Kabhi18 - 11 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail

Just like you try to make others accept how abhimany is so innocent that he can always be manipulated by everyone around him and all his bad actions are consequence of that, she has every right to put forth her views. You don’t like it, ignore, and don’t get personal.

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

We are talking about character not actor. Stop mixing reel and real for gods sake just to satisfy your reasoning.

If actors have problems with the script, they can always quit. 

all are getting mixed no one will leave show will go on I feel the story will be interesting and dkp is trying new ways let’s see

Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

You accept it, isn't that enough? Why should everyone accept it? What's up with so many posts forcing people to accept their favourites? 

Hi I'm not forcing anyone to accept Akshnav, I just put up my point.. As this forum I guess is for everyone to share their viewpoints

Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Hey I'm talking about characters here... When I watch the show and I'm saying as someone who has actually been watching since 2009,i connect more with characters .