Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Dear.... They would have happily accepted FL moving on if the new person was more rich, more successful, and  more handsome than OG ML

Yaha toh driver aagaya....

So people did not like it...

And many people still believe that ML was butchered for TRP

And why I think Nav will die is because

No joint family equals no drama

HC is more popular than JS

I don't know if that's right thing to do but then makers and channel will do it anyways if that justifies Abhira Reunion

Everyone deserves happiness.. Abhimanyu with arohi maybe and akshu with abhinav.. Abhira is nothing but toxicity.. Divorce one time is okay but not every time.. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Just like you try to make others accept how abhimany is so innocent that he can always be manipulated by everyone around him and all his bad actions are consequence of that, she has every right to put forth her views. You don’t like it, ignore, and don’t get personal.

If you show me one post of mine where I have asked people to accept Abhimanyu, I'll apologize to you and TM 

It is you who has a habit of going personal and attacking people, name calling them, don't project your shortcomings on me 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Hi I'm not forcing anyone to accept Akshnav, I just put up my point.. As this forum I guess is for everyone to share their viewpoints

"Why can't ppl accept a female lead moving on with a new man?"

I have seen numbers of such posts unnecessarily questioning what people want, they are not questioning you so it is only right to not question what they want to watch. Thanks 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

The idea of a female moving on is, in fact, ingrained in ITV. This is not the first time this has happened. In many, many shows, leads have not ended up together. A notorious example is Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna. And Kahin Toh Hoga. So this concept has been here since forever.

You don't have to accept it, but there are a ton of Abhira fans that were making fun of Jay Soni, and making comments that Pranali is uncomfortable with him. These personal comments approach the territory of harassment. Additionally, I've seen comments on Twitter about some Abhira fans being proud of being toxic. Like what? How the heck is this okay?

Tbh I've never felt much chemistry between Abhira in the first place. I feel like Harshad had more chemistry with his other co-actors, like Jenny. If Abhimanyu wasn't the way he was..maybe I would be on board but any man that can't stand up for his partner ESPECIALLY against his parents proves the typical stereotypical brown dude. Which is another toxic concept that needs to be changed. 

Tujh sangh preet fl was married to somenone else due to her family as her family was enemy of each other if i am not wrong. I stopped watching post that as it was against what was promised to me from initial promos. 

Kahin toh hoga she had multiple marriages even though she was in love with sujal. Irony is that people are using ekta serials to justify what dkp has done to yrkkh. 

So basically is akshu is prerna who married bajaj. Prerna was still better as she did to save anurag but here akshu did it as she needed a father. Which no single moms will accept

Nobody is saying anything against jaisoni here. I personally liked him from his old shows. But the problem here is people are not getting what they were promised in the beginning. 

Anupama first promo itself showed anu is going to have abusive marriage. 

Beyhad promo itself showed what maya may do. 

Here the promo had akshu, abhi and arohi and abhira as the end game..many ppl signed up for that. Even actors believed they will be leads irrespective of what track it is. 

I am only talking about actors and audience getting justice here. As they are going against what we signed up initially for. 

Everyone are free to follow whomever they want but why to question others. 

Live and let live.

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

You accept it, isn't that enough? Why should everyone accept it? What's up with so many posts forcing people to accept their favourites? 

No one has to accept it you're right. But in no way should anyone start making personal attacks against actors for fictional shows. At the end of the day this is another shitty serial that overstayed its welcome on tv lmao. It should have ended eons ago but oh well. As I had warned Abhira fans in the early days, the ship wss going to be butchered one day or another, sooner or later, so better not to get attached. Past experience with Kaira you see. That's also why idgaf about Abhira. 😂

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I have never got personal but have called out toxic Abhira fans, if it sticks to some of them it’s not my problem.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Hey I'm talking about characters here... When I watch the show and I'm saying as someone who has actually been watching since 2009,i connect more with characters . 

I really don't watch itv for story. As i never got one from 2000s. 

So i can't accept akshnav but i will not stop you as well but i would request you not question others for their likes and dislikes.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NoraSM

If you show me one post of mine where I have asked people to accept Abhimanyu, I'll apologize to you and TM 

It is you who has a habit of going personal and attacking people, name calling them, don't project your shortcomings on me 

if we defend abhimanyu they think we are forcing them to accept him 😆 

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Tujh sangh preet fl was married to somenone else due to her family as her family was enemy of each other if i am not wrong. I stopped watching post that as it was against what was promised to me from initial promos. 

Kahin toh hoga she had multiple marriages even though she was in love with sujal. Irony is that people are using ekta serials to justify what dkp has done to yrkkh. 

So basically is akshu is prerna who married bajaj. Prerna was still better as she did to save anurag but here akshu did it as she needed a father. Which no single moms will accept

Nobody is saying anything against jaisoni here. I personally liked him from his old shows. But the problem here is people are not getting what they were promised in the beginning. 

Anupama first promo itself showed anu is going to have abusive marriage. 

Beyhad promo itself showed what maya may do. 

Here the promo had akshu, abhi and arohi and abhira as the end game..many ppl signed up for that. Even actors believed they will be leads irrespective of what track it is. 

I am only talking about actors and audience getting justice here. As they are going against what we signed up initially for. 

Everyone are free to follow whomever they want but why to question others. 

Live and let live.

Hmm my point was that ITV is known for ruining favourite ships, favourite characters, storylines etc. Since forever it's been happening. Basically any serial you like, you can count on the writers to do it. They will.

It's definitely a risk you take when you start any show. Maybe a thought to always have at the back of your head.

It's unfortunate that these outdated formulas are still continuing in this day and age but yeah.