kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

After watching the promo, I'm so done with Armaan, the way he is concealing the truth about him and Ruhi and encouraging her advances. What was the need to lie about that coloring book. I just hope Abheera leaves this Poddar mansion and especially Armaan. No girl deserves a partner like him.. He deserves that mahaan sanskari Ruhi only. Yuck 🤮 🤮 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aur yeh ruhi ko kisi playschool mein teacher hona chahiye that sabko coloring book dila Rahi hai. Like Oh u are angry do colouring with me, wife leg is fractured here have a coloring book kal ko dadisa ko heartattack ayenga tho bhi coloring karne bitadenge.

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly she just places only herself as important in everybody's life.. She is getting delusional and hyper as Armaan can't respect his boundary. She already thinks Rohit as dead or not coming back and after one year, she can marry Armaan as they are soul mates.