Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

How could you have missed the cult classic Deshdrohi produced, directed, acted and watched by the cult hero KRK. šŸ˜² Unless you just recently migrated from another planet itā€™s hard to miss this information.

Waise how is KRK Karthik Aryan? 

KRK is not Karthik Aryan. I thought if he loses to Karthik Aryan. One can reasonably imply he would lose to KRK. I guess I am from a different planet. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

The results are in. Request Mods to freeze the poll results. I am sure Ranbir fans can be at this forever. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 11 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

The results are in. Request Mods to freeze the poll results. I am sure Ranbir fans can be at this forever. 

Can't do that. Basically this poll is live forever. šŸ¤£

Voted for Ranbir. 

I'm embarrassed to share this experience.. Few days back i saw an insta clip of Ranbir's song where I thought that his beard looked too pretty, then on that night I got a dream. In that dream he divorced Alia 5 yrs back(they have no kids in that dream), and we had a grand wedding in that dream and then we consummated our marriage on that night and next day morning we went to eat out in some expensive restaurant and we sat at the table in restaurant, then dream ended.. Like Wtf just cuz I admired his beard in the song I got this dream.. šŸ¤¢

I got such  dream with a TV actor too last yearšŸ¤¢

Edited by Newbird - 11 months ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Newbird

Voted for Ranbir. 

I'm embarrassed to share this experience.. Few days back i saw an insta clip of Ranbir's song where I thought that his beard looked too pretty, then on that night I got a dream. In that dream he divorced Alia 5 yrs back(they have no kids in that dream), and we had a grand wedding in that dream and then we consummated our marriage on that night and next day morning we went to eat out in some expensive restaurant and we sat at the table in restaurant, then dream ended.. Like Wtf just cuz I admired his beard in the song I got this dream.. šŸ¤¢

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£btw wc back 

Edited by Blueberry94 - 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£btw wc back 

I'm not back... I came here for just 2 days as I took 2 days leave for being sick. From tomorrow I'm going gayab again about 6 months..Anyway thanks for the WC thoughā¤ļøšŸ˜³. 

Edited by Newbird - 11 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Voted for Ranbir. 

I never got the hype over Ranbirā€™s physical appearance. He is very average looking. But it seems like it was a nice dream. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not back... I came here for just 2 days as I took 2 days leave for being sick. From tomorrow I'm going gayab again about 6 months..Anyway thanks for the WC thoughā¤ļøšŸ˜³. 

oh ok tc and do peep in sometimes 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

So when will Ranbhirians throw us all a party??

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I never got the hype over Ranbirā€™s physical appearance. He is very average looking. But it seems like it was a nice dream. 

I really think Ranbir has been the most good looking actor of not only all his contemporaries but also of all the actors who debuted after his entry into BW. I mean look at him here who can look this much handsome in BW after his era started:

https://youtube.com/shorts/x9T2u-gFZM0?feature=share

I have not watched the TJMM movie. Eventhough I thought he looked malnourished and his present face size is reduced to half of his previous size in the songs I have come across in TJMM, he still managed to look handsome than all the current BW actors especially in the clip I posted he looked too pretty.