Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

I can’t tell you how happy and proud I am for Kashmir today..for once it’s not being spoken as a hotbed for terrorism but it’s being promoted as hotbed of tourism. Also Ram Charan’s presence in this event  is amazing! Bollywood walle..sharam karo seriously…Hamesha chuppi saadh ke bethey rehte hai..Also I have been to this beautiful State..getting up to Dal Lake with floating boats carrying strawberries roses and Kesar..Srinagar is so pure and beautiful..but Pehelgam is just the best IMO..as a patriot, as an Indian..I say more power to Kashmir..and I know for a fact..so many people visited J&K last year..like every other person was flocking to Khyber hotel 😆 it’s safe, it’s pure and it’s more beautiful than Switzerland for me ❤️

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I can’t tell you how happy and proud I am for Kashmir today..for once it’s not being spoken as a hotbed for terrorism but it’s being promoted as hotbed of tourism. Also Ram Charan’s presence in this event  is amazing! Bollywood walle..sharam karo seriously…Hamesha chuppi saadh ke bethey rehte hai..Also I have been to this beautiful State..getting up to Dal Lake with floating boats carrying strawberries roses and Kesar..Srinagar is so pure and beautiful..but Pehelgam is just the best IMO..as a patriot, as an Indian..I say more power to Kashmir..and I know for a fact..so many people visited J&K last year..like every other person was flocking to Khyber hotel 😆 it’s safe, it’s pure and it’s more beautiful than Switzerland for me ❤️

I can understand 🤗, me too so happy , historic moment for kashmir . The land of Rishi Kashyap . Telugu Indian stars are pride of Indian cinema , nice gesture . New chapter added . it is best place n heaven on d earth .  Land of opportunities n growth , hub of tourism .soon we have our whole kashmiram.  G20 will be block buster 👍🏼 .Adi parashakthi bless Bharat forever 🙏🇮🇳 ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=620Rx1RROxs&pp=ygUMRHVyZ2Egc3VrdGFt

Come , let’s do victory dance ,happy dance , celebrations dance naatu naatu 🥳 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsU0CGZoV8E&pp=ygUQbmFhdHUgbmFhdHUgc29uZw%3D%3D

🥳