Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, since Ranveer's beginning in the filmindustry, SRK is fond of Ranveer - and rightly so (imo).
I'm not much into those 'Global Honours'... however I like what SRK has to say... and he speaks some truths that certain (Indian) people seem to not want to hear... less to follow... since years...
Originally posted by: Clochette
Yes, since Ranveer's beginning in the film industry, SRK is fond of Ranveer - and rightly so (imo).
I'm not much into those 'Global Honours'... however I like what SRK has to say... and he speaks some truths that certain (Indian) people seem to not want to hear... less to follow... since years...
Aryan too. That Ranveer cameo in Bads, was a huge boost, since it came from an insider.He played the Don score too. How big hearted is that 
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4