Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Tweeting shit is not same as actually having links to underworld, terrorists, possessing illegal arms etc 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Her films are flopping and she has lost ads.

She only seems to have support online based on RW and IT cell trolls often backing her.

Otherwise she has no support at all. 

I think she should be confined to a mental ward the same way feel Salman/Sanjay should be in jail cells. Until I see it happen I will Believe she has too much support 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tweeting shit is not same as actually having links to underworld, terrorists, possessing illegal arms etc 

Not even if you openly say you wanna kill someone. 

^ you think taking a photo with a murderer is worse than that ? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

As an audience I would watch Kangna's movie.....if it will entertain me......She is still on the top of the actresses who can act really well.....If I will hear something stupid from her.....I will bash her but I will still go watch her movie........

I think I have mentioned it before also.......I do not let an actor's personal life ......not make me watch a good movie starring them.....

I watch movies only for entertainment.....nothing else.....the buck stops at entertainment for me.

atominis thumbnail

You think Sanjay Dutt merely took photo with murderer?

No-one gets slapped under TADA for mere photos.

And do you think it was someone else driving that day on footpath? Someone else holding the gun that killed black buck? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

And do you think it was someone else driving that day on footpath? 

Yea I do as they confessed to it. 

but more to the point So as you see me support Salman you will see people support Kangana 

atominis thumbnail

No comparison at all.

Salman has insane fandom in real life and online.

No matter what he did.

Kangana never ever got support that Salman or even Sanjay have.

Definitely not on ground. Not in real life. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

No comparison at all.

Salman has insane fandom in real life and online.

No matter what he did.

Kangana never ever got support that Salman or even Sanjay have.

Definitely not on ground. Not in real life. 

Does support disparity matter ?

In theory none of these people should have any after all the things they did. But Salman having more fans than Kangana doesn’t change the stuff I’ve seen from people who support her. Whether it’s cause she’s a woman or outsider or they hate Hrithik. So yes men and women both get supported in these types of things 

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bollywood's Virgin and his bff Sanjay Dutt have gotten way more leeway.

SK is worshipped despite abusing his ex-GFs, threatening their then BFs like a manaic, running his car on the footpath killing innocent lives, bullying people. 

Sanjay Dutt was a convict in the 1992 blasts and not only has all of BW supported him, but people have forgotten about the same too. Not to forget, SK is great buddies with him too. So birds of the same feather flock together?

Despite all of the above, Kangana gets a LOT more hate and is called a psycho. While the *Gentlemen* up there are given a lot more leeway by our audience.

Here's his convo with Chhota Shakeel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pp15RvvPe0

Edited by sanityinfinite - 11 months ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Bollywood's Virgin and his bff Sanjay Dutt have gotten way more leeway.

SK is worshipped despite abusing his ex-GFs, threatening their then BFs like a manaic, running his car on the footpath killing innocent lives, bullying people. 

Sanjay Dutt was a convict in the 1992 blasts and not only has all of BW supported him, but people have forgotten about the same too. Not to forget, SK is great buddies with him too. Birds of the same feather flock together.

Despite all of the above, Kangana gets a LOT more hate and is called a psycho. While the *Gentlemen* up there are given a lot more leeway by our audience.

Here's his convo with Chhota Shakeel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pp15RvvPe0

This conversation I'm hearing for the 1st time. 😲