Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Wait, what happened on December 27th of 2017?

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Veeru kept hitting poor Sara with a stick during an interview......bus Dexy tabse naraaz hai...smiley16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Xp7iEl66E&t=8s&ab_channel=middayindia

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Hows it possible ? That video year date is 2018. Chameli said 2017 allegedly 😆

Chameli cannot remember what she ate for dinner but y’all expect her to remember the date she started disliking Ranveer? Meri life hain ki  Aaakhri adalat ki episode?

Blue Ice is right. I am impressed! But I may have been off by a year. Same difference. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Chameli cannot remember what she ate for dinner but y’all expect her to remember the date she started disliking Ranveer? Meri life hain ki  Aaakhri adalat ki episode?

Blue Ice is right. I am impressed! But I may have been off by a year. Same difference. 

I remember every thing. So im sad to see if others don't. But alas it is what it is 😳

Supari_khala thumbnail

I remember every thing. So im sad to see if others don't. But alas it is what it is 😳

Accha? Theek hai. Riddle me this. Which 10 female forum members were on your “would date” list? 

Here’s a hint: you named one of them times a FIVE! 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bhai, kabhi remake and sequel ke alawa bhi kuch bana liya karo🤢

Kaamchor Bollywood.

Edited by Daebak - 11 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Knew it, he will be great.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Accha? Theek hai. Riddle me this. Which 10 female forum members were on your “would date” list? 

Here’s a hint: you named one of them times a FIVE! 

Thats gotta be Sana Soufie who was named five times. 😆 Were you on the list ?😆 Maybe this member Mini Rulez (I use to chat with her on Facebook) 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thats gotta be Sana Soufie who was named five times. 😆 Were you on the list ?😆 Maybe this member Mini Rulez (I use to chat with her on Facebook) 😆

Mini was such a sweet member?? Where is she, any idea?

Supari_khala thumbnail

6/10. Not bad. Ask your wife to hide your stash for the next three months so you can remember names of the other 4. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Mini was such a sweet member?? Where is she, any idea?

She said this forum was too much drama for her. But that in 2018 she might've changed her mind since then be here under a new name. But sorry I might be out of that loop. As I said I talked to her on Facebook and I don't even have that anymore 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

what?😲 that janmon janmon ka pyaar for SRK lasted just 2 Don movies? You dropped him soon as he got nabbed? Ab loyalty naam ki koi cheez nahi hai, sukh dukh ka saathi and all?😆

I mean I would’ve been more than happy for him to continue since I loved him in Don 2. However, as I’m his eternal lover of saath janams, I have to support my pati dev in his decisions. 😳

Ranveer is a good option. To Blue Ice’s dismay, I find him attractive and manly lmao. C’mon Birdie, you know I would’ve wanted Arjun Rampal or John Abraham but alas my wallpaper can act better than them. 😭