Posted: 10 months ago

Omg 😳 at least it’s not the Kapoor lad still why ? 

Edited by wat_up - 10 months ago
Kisi ki properly slugg gayi ho gi SRK ki replacement dekh Kar. "especially" when it's Ranveer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ranveer can look both stylish and menancing.. He would nail the character.👍🏼

Ok I am so happy for Ranveer..poor guy has had a rough year ..waiting to see him in this role 

Is this true? Besides Joginder nobody else has said this is confirmed, so I wouldn't believe it just yet 

Honestly, he's the only one amongst the mainstream actors who can pull off at least a little of Don. He does insane voice modulation and has charisma too.

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Honestly, he's the only one amongst the mainstream actors who can pull off at least a little of Don. He does insane voice modulation and has charisma too.

What voice modulation can one do with that squeaky voice......Imagine his voice vs AB SR and SRK's voice...🤡....Mujhe 11 mulko ki police dhoond rahi hai.....would sound like mujhe 11 mulko ki billiyaan dhoond rahi hain....in Veeru's squeaky voice......😒

as I said... 

aik ki bohut......... 

🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

What voice modulation can one do with that squeaky voice......Imagine his voice vs AB SR and SRK's voice...🤡....Mujhe 11 mulko ki police dhoond rahi hai.....would sound like mujhe 11 mulko ki billiyaan dhoond rahi hain....in Veeru's squeaky voice......😒

I know he ruined rohit shetty cop series too. Though at least to me was a bit better then Akshay though no one can be Singham/Ajay