~~//*Happy Birthday Vediii*\\~~

Posted: 10 months ago

IMG_20230514_201325.jpg

Vedika, a beautiful girl not outwardly alone but also deep inside. She was too invested in predicting the next 'Player of the Match', when she noticed her friends huddled around each other and talking animatedly without inviting her. Being more interested in the Chit-chat of her girl gang, she made her way towards them.

As her friends noticed her walking towards them they discreetly motioned towards Vedika and gave her a tight smile.

"Vedika!" exclaimed Shreya nervously.

"Shreya!" Vedika who sensed her friend's nervousness tried to play along.

Soni didn't want anyone messing up with the plans so she immediately exclaimed, "Aha! So glad you're here, Vedi! We were planning to visit your cabin and invite you to join us."

"And what would I be joining y'all in?" Vedika asked raising her eyebrows.

"Give her the complete details Soni! Sooo, we were just talking about doing something and Hinna suggested that we should go camping at the forest edge for two days, 17th and 18th May. Will you join us?" asked Rashi hoping that everything goes as per the plan.

Parm brought her arms towards Vedika and rested it on her shoulder all while explaining animatedly, "Silly Rashi! Of course Vedi will join us and she doesn't even has any plans this entire week, am I right Vedi?"

"But-" before she could put up any resistance she was interrupted with surprisingly loud cheers by her friends who had then started to make a beeline towards their own cabins.

Amongst all these, the only thing Vedika was disheartened about was her forgotten birthday.

________

It was the first night of camping, her birthday eve. She could hear some hushed voices outside her tent,her mind debating, whether to eavesdrop or not.

Even before she could come to a conclusion, she started hearing some voices indicating presence of someone, more specifically her friends…

"Pstt! We should check the arrangements one last time?"

"If we check it for one more time, we're going to miss the bewitching hour!"

"This is not the time to show off your vocabulary skills-"

"Shut up everyone! At the count of three we're attacking her tent."

"Alright!"

"Go ahead!"

"Be ready with the cake!"

"One, two, three…"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEDIII !!!"

The perfect reaction and smile on their friend's face made it clear to them that their plan has been successfull… 

a87907cb9991f2d578ecf1b5cffdcf60.jpg

IMG_20230517_171733.jpg

IMG_20230518_001655.jpg

Ragazza_dolce (Me😎)

"In the quiet of the night, online friendship speaks the loudest, as we share our stories and bond over our experiences."- Anonymous.

Isn't this so true about our friendship Vedi? Sometimes, the most unexpected connections can become of one the most precious bonds. Through the serendipitous meeting on India Forums, our online friendship has evolved into something so special that I'll cherish forever. Last year I wanted to make a thread for you but couldn't because I wasn't that used to with various IF features, jo waise aaj bhi mujhe nahi aate, but this time I firmly decided ki iss baar toh mein khud tere liye, simple hi sahi par ek birthday thread banaungi.

You're really special Vedi aur special logo ke liye toh special wishes hone hi chahiye.

Happy Birthday Vedi! A very happy birthday to you! Aise hi hamesha rehna jaisi hai. Be yourself because you're your own strength. You're beautiful, you're confident, you're creative, you're wise, you're courageous, you're empowered, you're compassionate and you're important. May God bless you with good health, wealth obviously and fill your life with happiness. May He fulfill all your wishes and guide you towards the path of righteousness.

Keep smiling aur jam kar party karna🥳

052af03bef6b3c1570341503f76f28a5.jpg

Blueberry94

Hbd Vedika. Enjoy this day and have a great year ahead.

la_Reine

Happy to you Vedika Wishing you a great day and many more to come!🤗 Best of luck for the remaining IPL matches 

x.titli.x 

Wishing you a very happy birthday Vedi🤗. I hope you have a wonderful and amazing one❤️. I have not interacted with you that much but you're a wonderful soul. 🤗 Always be happy and smiley. Stay blessed. Hugs 🤗

Maria

SoniRita

Happy Birthday Vedi🥳 many many happy returns of the day to Rra and Wahi deewani😆 Have a great bday ahead and may you get your flat soon and may you find the partner of your life too😉 Keep rocking and stay happy Love you🤗 and lots of hug❤️🤗

IMG_20230517_171733.jpg

IMG_20230518_001655.jpg

A small gift from me😳

PS. Iske liye mujhe Gayu ne bohot help kiya hai, toh isko tere tak pohchaane mein uska bohot bada yogdaan hai🤗

Also Maria has made some beautiful siggies for you

For-Vedi-b-day-2023-2.jpg

IMG_20230517_171733.jpg

Edited by Ragazza_dolce - 10 months ago

Ab party timeeeee🤪🥳

e9f7559715ca0e9e562731a8085ddfe8.jpg

Chalo ab sablog aa jaao, Vedi ko wish karo aur party aage padhaaoo🤪

Originally posted by Ragazza_dolce

Chalo ab sablog aa jaao, Vedi ko wish karo aur party aage padhaaoo🤪

IMG_20230514_201325.jpg

Finally inviting the Birthday Girl and wishing her a very very very happy birthday!🥳

IMG_20230517_171733.jpg

Happiest Birthday to you dear Vedi

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Fly high towards happiness and love and watch your all dreams coming true. Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Big Day.

Stay happy and have fun 

Beautiful Thread Shreyu 😳

Good job 

Wow doosri shreya you did this all on your own without any help...impressive...thread is amazing and tere andar bhi ek writer chupa hai😎 I guess all Shreya's have some kind of creativity and talent😛

Happy birthday once again Vedika!🤗

Enjoy your birthday dance with Rrahul sahab☺️ btw I never liked him...but after TIMG I feel he is not so bad🤣

Riddhima Vanshraisinghania GIF - Riddhima Vanshraisinghania Immj2 -  Discover & Share GIFs

Wow very nice thread choti Shreya👏