SS Rajamouli on his dream project Mahabharat

Posted: 9 months ago

As long as Vicky or Diljit will be a part of the project I am all aboard! 🥳

Hope ss Rajamouli make d project . excited 

If there is anyone who can do justice to the epic and complex saga that Mahabharat is, it’s Rajamouli. No one else has the vision or capacity to make something like this.

Wow. This man is something else. Has anybody ever thought of a 10 part movie series? I bet it will be amazing. If Bhushan Kumar has so much money to throw at random crap movies, he should fund this venture. 

They should take a mix of South and North Indian actors in it. Ash as Gandhari but damn will that deprive us of her best features, her eyes. Anushka Shetty as Draupadi. Amitabh Bachchan as Bheeshma lol. It will be amazing.

Originally posted by Sense9

If there is anyone who can do justice to the epic and complex saga that Mahabharat is, it’s Rajamouli. No one else has the vision or capacity to make something like this.

Well said . Rajamouli can do justice to mahabharat .

Mahabharat is my fav story and epic of all time.

And I have always wanted to see film based on it.

I feel if there is one Indian filmmaker who can do justice to Mahabharat and present its ethos, complex, layered characters properly onscreen, do justice to each character, it is SSR.

Even his Bahubali characters are sort of inspired from Bahubali. Bhallaldeva had shades of Duryodhan and his dad had shades of Dhritrashtra. 

Originally posted by Sense9

What about Sanjay Leela Bhansali?

Originally posted by astha36

Wow. This man is something else. Has anybody ever thought of a 10 part movie series? I bet it will be amazing. If Bhushan Kumar has so much money to throw at random crap movies, he should fund this venture. 

They should take a mix of South and North Indian actors in it. Ash as Gandhari but damn will that deprive us of her best features, her eyes. Anushka Shetty as Draupadi. Amitabh Bachchan as Bheeshma lol. It will be amazing.

No one thought . Even Bahubali he thought of 2 series n frm there mani ratnam got idea n took ps1,ps2 , he even thanked Rajamouli for it . He is visionary director . He must take who suits d characters .