Madhuri gets Urfi UNINVITED from an event...LMAO

Posted: 10 months ago

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Urfi Javed is almost always in the news. Be it for her hard-hitting opinions or her bold fashion, the actress sure does know how to make waves around town. And when she is taken for a ride by industry peers, she definitely knows how to stand up for herself.

Urfi Javed uninvited from event

In an unexpected turn of events, seems like Urfi was invited to the recently held Global Excellence Awards, but was later uninvited, owing to the actress not being on Madhuri Dixit's guest list. Miffed by the same, she took to her Instagram handle to call out the team.

Related News

Aholes Uorfi Javed LASHES OUT At Couple Accused Of Molesting Burning Private Parts Of Adopted Daughter

Urfi Javed Claims Shahid Kapoor Ruined All Men For Her I Cried My Eyes Out When He Got Married

Urfi Javed Jokes Paise Nikalo As Fans Mob Her For Selfies At AirportVideo Goes Viral

Next

Urfi Javed pens scathing note

Taking to her social media handle, Urfi spilled the beans on the unfortunate incident, writing, "Fun fact about this event โ€“ they reached out to my team, inviting me, I accepted the invitation, canceled my plans, arranged my outfit, last moment they told my team I'm no more invited. When we asked them the reason, they said I am not on Madhuri's guest list (what a weird reason). Bhai main marr nahi rahi kahi jaane k liye, but to tell someone last moment not to come after inviting them. Grow some b**** or borrow from me."

She paired the note with a video of Madhuri Dixit at the event, further calling out the actress for her actions in her own way.

A spokesperson from the events team, however, rubbished Urfi Javed's claiming, "Urfiโ€™s team was informed well in advance about the situation. What sheโ€™s put out is a complete lie."

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/telly-talk/urfi-javed-uninvited-from-event-because-of-madhuri-dixit-writes-grow-some-balls-or-borrow-from-me-entertainment-news-article-100062847

Was Madhuri organising the event? Why would they adhere to her guest list? Does Madhuri even care about Urfi to get her invite cancelled? If she did then I wonder why she did that ๐Ÿ˜† So many questions, ye Urfi har wakt news mei bane rehna janti hai. 

Originally posted by infinity101

Was Madhuri organising the event? Why would they adhere to her guest list? Does Madhuri even care about Urfi to get her invite cancelled? If she did then I wonder why she did that ๐Ÿ˜† So many questions, ye Urfi har wakt news mei bane rehna janti hai. 

I don't know what the truth is....but its hilarious....I hate these attention seeking losers anyways...๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't know what the truth is....but its hilarious....I hate these attention seeking losers anyways...๐Ÿ˜†

Me too. I donโ€™t like this girl at all. 

It was not Madhuri's private party. Was it? 

So why and how her guest list mattered in an award show?

Why will Madhuri get her uninvited?

Originally posted by atominis

It was not Madhuri's private party. Was it? 

So why and how her guest list mattered in an award show?

Why will Madhuri get her uninvited?

Why are you asking me?? 

I feel that the event organisers didnโ€™t want her there. Madhuri ka naam lekar Urfi ko hakaar diya๐Ÿคฃ

Probably thought they would wash their hands off with her by saying a star didnโ€™t want her there ๐Ÿ˜†

Otherwise it is not MDโ€™s private party that she can control who they invite.

Originally posted by infinity101

it's a loss for the organizers. Urfi is cool as kulfi and would have been a lot of fun at the event. She sure could have also provided far more tafri than botoxed Madhuri aunty. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

it's a loss for the organizers. Urfi is cool as kulfi and would have been a lot of fun at the event. She sure could have also provided far more tafri than botoxed Madhuri aunty. ๐Ÿ˜†

Who would want someone dressed like this at their party??๐Ÿคฃ

Instagram Photos of Urfi Javed

Urfi Javed takes bold to another level with guns to cover her assets [View Pics]

Urfi Javed mercilessly trolled over bizarre outfit 'barely covering anything': 'Iske bachche dekhenge to...'

Originally posted by StarkGirl93

I feel that the event organisers didnโ€™t want her there. Madhuri ka naam lekar Urfi ko hakaar diya๐Ÿคฃ

Probably thought they would wash their hands off with her by saying a star didnโ€™t want her there ๐Ÿ˜†

Otherwise it is not MDโ€™s private party that she can control who they invite.

I think so too ๐Ÿคฃ...They must have seen the guest list and must have been like.....isko kiss ne bulaya....bas MD ke kandhe per rakh kar dambook chala dee....๐Ÿ˜†