Posted: 11 months ago

What do you think about us women regarding this?

Valued opinion of the boys & men (and also of women) of this forum will be very much appreciated 🙂

https://ibb.co/pzc61FH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

It's women who mostly apologize especially in marriages here. Though there would be many men who apologize when they realise it's their faults. 

Men apologising n women dominating is because of meme culture n is mostly shown as a joke. 

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

On the contrary I was the one who always apologised (even when I wasn’t wrong) and wouldn’t sleep all night because I was too busy crying my heart out. I was gaslit to believe I was the bad person and my desperation to hold onto the toxic relationship and make it work meant I had to bite my tongue and let go of my self respect. 

When I finally decided enough is enough, he was ready to opera sing his apologies but it was too late by then. 

Someone as gorgeous and kind-hearted as you deserves so much better! Actually no girl deserves that. But I am sure you can do so much better. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ah yes, if it is on a pixelated low-quality image of a meme template that looks like it belongs in 2009 and was posted by a meme page that likely targets 13 year old boys, it must be true 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

All Misogyny jokes aside 

Every relationship whether it’s man/woman or man/man or woman/woman has some one different responsible. Every person can cause issues and make mistakes or behave badly. Man or woman 

But now for the joke. I just tell my kid to do what momma says and he says “but why” & I respond “cause I do” đŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

On the contrary I was the one who always apologised (even when I wasn’t wrong) and wouldn’t sleep all night because I was too busy crying my heart out. I was gaslit to believe I was the bad person and my desperation to hold onto the toxic relationship and make it work meant I had to bite my tongue and let go of my self respect. 

When I finally decided enough is enough, he was ready to opera sing his apologies but it was too late by then. 

I am so sorry dear, never knew you have been through all of this, must be really taxing for your nerves and tugged at heart :(

sometimes it is important to put your foot down so that the other person can realize your importance else they will just keep continuing underestimate your worth. 

But I guess most of the times it's all in fate, if you would have chosen a different way to react the end results would have been the same due to some other factors.. destiny, you know. 

Sending lots of love to you. 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Men letting the woman take control, husbands being the subordinate party in a marriage, wife has the last word.. all these statements often spoken by men in general are false and said sarcastically.

Let's take BW for example...so many of them when they appear on Kapil Sharma show....often say the above statements to appear cool. We know about the affairs and abuse they inflict on their wife yet for cameras sake, they build this image. 

Even around me, I've seen so many equations where the woman unnecessarily takes so much crap. This is not just from the man but his family as well. I'm yet to see a relationship where the stated memes are true. Balanced relationships itself are hard to find and here we are talking about the woman dominating the man. Maybe it does happen but it is a very small percentage.

JayaBachan thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.