Ayushmann as Abhimanyu Roy in Meri Pyaari Bindu

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

He's willing to go to any lengths to win Bindu's heart, even if it means making a fool of himself in the process.

He's deeply in love with Bindu, and at times it's hopeless and unrequited and when finally there is a glimmer of hope, it comes to nothing.

But deep down, you ache for Abhimanyu Roy. He's such an endearing guy, I think Ayushmann's most endearing character yet.

Hopeless, cheesy romantic in today's generation who will make you laugh, cringe, and swoon all at the same time.

I loved this character and Ayushmann is very good in it! I see lots of write-ups on Instagram on Abhimanyu's love for Bindu.

Does this character resonate with you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyMUY2CDrjc&list=RD-uj53PZ5j6Y&index=12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Stupid movie. He was just wasting his life after her. That girl was so irritating and she didn’t even know what she wanted. Kept him hooked only to drop him like a hot potato and marry some other random dude when she didn’t even want to marry in the first place. I mean I get that may be she didn’t reciprocate his feelings but then why did she get involved with him? Yeah I felt bad for him. 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Stupid movie. He was just wasting his life after her. That girl was so irritating and she didn’t even know what she wanted. Kept him hooked only to drop him like a hot potato and marry some other random dude when she didn’t even want to marry in the first place. I mean I get that may be she didn’t reciprocate his feelings but then why did she get involved with him? Yeah I felt bad for him. 

The girl was confused, but I'd like to discuss Ayushmann's character more. I felt bad for him, angry with him, sympathetic to him, but ultimately, loved him. He loved Bindu so fiercely, so intensely. It was one of those loves which  last a lifetime.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

The girl was confused, but I'd like to discuss Ayushmann's character more. I felt bad for him, angry with him, sympathetic to him, but ultimately, loved him. He loved Bindu so fiercely, so intensely. It was one of those loves which  last a lifetime.

Of course I sympathised with him but realistically speaking he should have moved on. She wasn’t interested and didn’t love him as much as he did. Honestly I don’t understand why these films romanticise unrequited love, there’s nothing good about it, people should understand that may the other person is not for them hence they should move forward with their lives instead of pining after someone who doesn’t give a sh*t. I felt so bad when she suddenly left him and after all those years returned with her daughter while he was still waiting for her 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Unpopular opinion but I love Chirag Dubey of Bareilly Ki Barfi. ❤️ I'm yet to watch Meri Pyaari Bindu.

mintyblue thumbnail

Yeah even I love Chirag Dubey and the movie also, but Rajkumar Rao overshadowed him big time!

infinity101 thumbnail

Yeah even I love Chirag Dubey and the movie also, but Rajkumar Rao overshadowed him big time!

Yup he did ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Girls are never confused

They are just shady 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pritam Vidrohi was a sweet character.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I haven't seen meri pyari Bindu but IRL i have seen guys who has loved so deeply that they haven't moved on still. Not one but three dudes. All of them are in their 30s now.