•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 months ago

Couldn't guess anything from the trailer 🤔 (so, is it a sign of a good trailer or a bad one?) 

Posted: 10 months ago

From what I gather from the promo it's remake of Samantha's movie of same name. Usme tere naam wali actress ne ghost play kiya tha and Samantha was a journalist. That was a good movie 

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by Alpenliebe


From what I gather from the promo it's remake of Samantha's movie of same name. Usme tere naam wali actress ne ghost play kiya tha and Samantha was a journalist. That was a good movie 

Yes. But Samantha one's was itself a remake of Kannada movie of the same name. It has been remade in few other languages too. 

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by altgr


Yes. But Samantha one's was itself a remake of Kannada movie of the same name. It has been remade in few other languages too. 

I saw Samantha's one on Sony max. That was dubbed in Hindi.

Most of the movies are remakes now a days. 

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by Alpenliebe


I saw Samantha's one on Sony max. That was dubbed in Hindi.

Most of the movies are remakes now a days. 

I have watched that too. It's a decent movie. Hindi dubbed is available on YouTube for free still there remade it in Hindi.

https://youtu.be/LuYpqQqKW7s

Posted: 10 months ago

Musafir was remake of u turn 

  1  


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Who can play Harry Potter in Bollywood remake it?

pencil Bird32   stackexchange 0   eye 82

Bird32 0 82 27 days ago Bird32
The 2006 Don remake - thoughts? SPOILER-ISH maybe...

pencil GaramAloo   stackexchange 5   eye 503

GaramAloo 5 503 1 months ago RaniPreityAish
Zeenat Aman wants Deepika to play her role in remake

pencil RaniPreityAish   stackexchange 0   eye 198

RaniPreityAish 0 198 1 months ago RaniPreityAish
Anil Kapoor wanted to cast SRK and KJO in Brokeback Mountain remake!

pencil cherry_fan   stackexchange 17   eye 963

cherry_fan 17 963 2 months ago cherry_fan
Arijit Singh to remake Blue Hai Pani Pani - Yariyaan 2 Teaser

pencil Arsalan_khan   stackexchange 0   eye 455

Arsalan_khan 0 455 6 months ago Arsalan_khan

Topic Info

5 Participants 8 Replies 810Views

Topic started by altgr

Last replied by oyebollywood

loader
loader
up-open TOP