Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Couldn't guess anything from the trailer 🤔 (so, is it a sign of a good trailer or a bad one?)
From what I gather from the promo it's remake of Samantha's movie of same name. Usme tere naam wali actress ne ghost play kiya tha and Samantha was a journalist. That was a good movie
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe
From what I gather from the promo it's remake of Samantha's movie of same name. Usme tere naam wali actress ne ghost play kiya tha and Samantha was a journalist. That was a good movie
Yes. But Samantha one's was itself a remake of Kannada movie of the same name. It has been remade in few other languages too.
Yes. But Samantha one's was itself a remake of Kannada movie of the same name. It has been remade in few other languages too.
I saw Samantha's one on Sony max. That was dubbed in Hindi.
Most of the movies are remakes now a days.
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe
I saw Samantha's one on Sony max. That was dubbed in Hindi.
Most of the movies are remakes now a days.
I have watched that too. It's a decent movie. Hindi dubbed is available on YouTube for free still there remade it in Hindi.
Musafir was remake of u turn