Oye Hoye Land Thread 3[Invite Only]

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi all, 

Here we can discuss about abhira/abhi/akshu/abhir and we can discuss anything ðŸ˜†

Please ensure to follow IF code of conduct.

Here majorly we will have people who support abhira/abhi/akshu/abhir so do not get offended if we kill Abhinav/Jhaaru in different ways.smiley8

Adding all my Friends who are depressed smiley36

India forums rules of conduct using Chat club is here 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1258959

Feel free to invite others and let me know the name so that i can add that to this list.smiley31

Currently invited 

Dewdrops1995

SejN

Deepthi_polina

Aarthiviji

Grey-licious

Pr1yanka

DashOfSass

Phir_Mohabbat

Tapdance

Amru4krish

Hopefaith

iheartChai 

hari15

Mehersudha 

Beanstalk04

Anu234

India_Tv

Iamhope 

Choco_mint

Sunshining

Ammygurl 

Siri918 

D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Bhavisweet03

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

bhai behen Arohi heard the truthsmiley40smiley37Bts shock pic. she is in shock. lot of drama today. haven't watched it completely. precap. nav angry on abhimnayu for not taking care of abhir properly. smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

bhai behen Arohi heard the truthsmiley40smiley37Bts shock pic. she is in shock. lot of drama today. haven't watched it completely. precap. nav angry on abhimnayu for not taking care of abhir properly. smiley37

nav is acting wierd ðŸ˜† like he should either tell truth or should not expect royal treatment i suspect may be arohi's this move will only make akshu to tell abhi the truth so that he can take incharge.😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejN

Like I said I skipped all those interviews. So to be this was a shock. And why were ppl sympathizing with Manju? What did she do yesterday? 

I also thought Parth would hear. And what was the point of him coming? Cause when they were putting idol in water shafali did it with nishtha.. so why did he come 🤔

@bold: yes I also think so.. useless 🤬🙄

Parth may have heard it. They will keep him as trump card. 

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So at one point Abhimanyu and Abhir were walking towards ak and nav to scare them since they didn’t like  Abhir came. And this was when ak and nav saying the truth.. ak sees Abhimanyu and Abhir and she’s like what is my child doing with you Dr. Birla.. now tell me something how did everyone hear that, but not the fact what she said before and only menka heard?? 

Manju’s dialog my son was just taking care of their son, parents show the whereabouts of their child. She was spiting fire. Let me see if I can find a clip.. manju needs to be tamed she’s getting worse by the day! 

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And yay we made it to 3rd thread  already 🎉🎉🎉💕

firewings_diya thumbnail

Me too! The way he told kairav today, when Abhir was getting yelled I know Abhimanyu will not hear a single word against his Golu 💕

Junior papa birla to the rescue

firewings_diya thumbnail

So at one point Abhimanyu and Abhir were walking towards ak and nav to scare them since they didn’t like  Abhir came. And this was when ak and nav saying the truth.. ak sees Abhimanyu and Abhir and she’s like what is my child doing with you Dr. Birla.. now tell me something how did everyone hear that, but not the fact what she said before and only menka heard?? 

Manju’s dialog my son was just taking care of their son, parents show the whereabouts of their child. She was spiting fire. Let me see if I can find a clip.. manju needs to be tamed she’s getting worse by the day! 

did she really said what abhi is doing with abhir ðŸ˜† jo nav ke sath nahi karna tha ðŸ¤£

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Diya

Originally posted by firewings_diya

so skip skip skip until next week 😂

How much I have Skipped but I haven’t lost even one pound of weight smiley19 

exhausted all my new multi coloured Skipping ropes too, the ropes are all frayed now. 

I also need “Lotion “ the Abhimanyu’ special one,  for my rough skin