Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I guess no one can move on after losing someone close,near dear. I still can not after my parents death( who died of terrible accident because of one reckless driver),i am still fighting for justice,i still go every month to police station.

None can understand our pain. 

Sorry about your loss @PilloWtalk_13

Losing both of them at the same time is unthinkable

You are brave, keep fighting 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She says it's not aimed at Rhea... Is anyone buying that?

Why didn't they go after the people who were spreading vicious rumors about him while he was alive and printing false articles about him and ruining his name?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

So happy for Rhea....🥳...I hope now she gets all good things in life...she has suffered enough....not any more please...😒

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So happy for Rhea....🥳...I hope now she gets all good things in life...she has suffered enough....not any more please...😒

Lmao nice joke🤣🤣🤣 She literally got this show because of Sushant’s controversy otherwise on her own merit she would have never been a Gang leader🤔

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Lmao nice joke🤣🤣🤣 She literally got this show because of Sushant’s controversy otherwise on her own merit she would have never been a Gang leader🤔

I am glad you were entertained.....👍🏼

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am glad you were entertained.....👍🏼

This is what one says when the concerned person is guilty 😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Happy for her after the absurd mudslinging by the family and public, never knew smoking up was worse than drug dealers peddling A class drugs all over India . Or that drugs can be shoved down someone’s throat and all his costars and rhea made him do drugs. 

Poor woman till today is blamed for someone’s decision to take their own life, without any note nor indication left by him. The height of harassment, I hope she comes on some show like BB and wins 🤣.

Also the family calling her names, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stone, classless. Made a mockery of the man themselves sadly and of mental health. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 1 years ago