Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

And here comes her post.. I was thinking bahut tym hogaya aur ab tak alia didn't post anything abt bips.

I'm glad u didn't disappoint me

Whatever makes you happy but hate Bipasha so much. She spoiled many people’s life. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

The premise of the thread is ridiculous and sexist. But all the folks shading John and calling Bips self made, while john was just her bf are equally ridiculous

How is John not self made ? He did his grind in the modelling scene and got noticed there. Struggled a lot and still has managed to make a career as an action hero. He has a much better career graph than Bips and many more memorable roles, regardless of how bad an actor he is (still better than guys like Arjun Rampal, Arjun kapoor etc - atleast John has screen presence to back up his good looks)

Bips is remembered for her Jism act and nothing else. Maybe a couple of item numbers - no entry and beedi jalaile

John will always be remembered for Dhoom, Dostana, Force, Pathaan. And notable mentions for Desi Boyz, Kabul Express, Taxi 9211, No Smoking, etc

@bold- this 💯

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Alia4545

But how will she survive if she doesn’t let him work? She herself is jobless and on top of it, she has to feed him. Forget about movies, she doesn’t even have endorsement or event that she do to earn money. I think she interfered on his TV career though because she wanted to make him another John. I heard KSG used to get TV offers in 2016-2017 but she didn’t let him work on TV because she thought it would not look good if a Bollywood actress husband work on TV. When nothing worked, he had to return to TV to earn money. And she also interfered on John’s career as well. She didn’t let him work with Kareena. She also created problem when he worked with Katrina because she was insecure about Katrina. So she would’ve spoil John’s career as well. 

You are missing the point here, darling. We can't talk about what could have been when it didn't happen & now, has no chance of happening since John has been out of the picture a long time ago where it concerns Bips. Bips didn't make John. He's doing & has done wayyy better than her.

As for her not letting KSG work, like I said, if she is forbidding him for that reason good for her. We can't call her names for that. No one in this economy would want a jobless husband. .

How she & her husband is surviving, that shouldn't be our concerns. If we get news about "how" then we can discuss. Otherwise why care. 

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago

Yes, Bipasha is a failed actress. Her only claim of fame was her relationships with John and fight with Kareena. She is also ugly too. Her nose is ugly, her face is ugly and she is ugly both inside and outside. 

Originally posted by: piya2025

You are missing the point here, darling. We can't talk about what could have been when it didn't happen & now, has no chance of happening since John has been out of the picture a long time ago where it concerns Bips. Bips didn't make John. He's doing & has done wayyy better than her.

As for her not letting KSG work, like I said, if she is forbidding him for that reason good for her. We can't call her names for that. No one in this economy would want a jobless husband. .

How she & her husband is surviving, that shouldn't be our concerns. If we get news about "how" then we can discuss. Otherwise why care. 

Yes I agree Bipasha didn’t make John like some people are claiming. How can she make his career when she herself was a flop actress? And then why couldn’t she make KSG’s career like she made John’s career? But KSG’s TV would’ve been much better without her and I am sure she interfered on his TV career. Now both are jobless and he is showing his body on his IG for publicity. If you go to his IG, you will only see him showing his skeleton body. Wonder what he is trying to prove by doing that. People are saying that Bipasha ne usko pagal kar diye. She would’ve done the same thing to John if he didn’t break up with her at the right time. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes I agree Bipasha didn’t make John like some people are claiming. How can she make his career when she herself was a flop actress? And then why couldn’t she make KSG’s career like she made John’s career? But KSG’s TV would’ve been much better without her and I am sure she interfered on his TV career. Now both are jobless and he is showing his body on his IG for publicity. If you go to his IG, you will only see him showing his skeleton body. Wonder what he is trying to prove by doing that. People are saying that Bipasha ne usko pagal kar diye. She would’ve done the same thing to John if he didn’t break up with her at the right time. 

Bold - now, that is a valid question But I guess it didn't fit those people's narrative so they skipped that part. 😆 But still that doesn't mean you can call her names, you know. Gold digger, career eater say those stuff when you have solid proof.

KSG could have a career in TV no doubt but his working ways was never the best. He loves to quit in the middle that could be a reason for him to not get work. Even in TV, it's hard to get work. Besides, there are a lot of new faces & some old faces who does show up a lot. If Bips is holding him back from working, it mostly have to do with his "going from one to another woman" tendency. I don't see any other reason but then I got nothing to do with it, so .. 🤷‍♀️

Prizi thumbnail

Whatever makes you happy but hate Bipasha so much. She spoiled many people’s life. 

lol many people's or she burst ur bubble? 

Originally posted by: piya2025

Bold - now, that is a valid question But I guess it didn't fit those people's narrative so they skipped that part. 😆 But still that doesn't mean you can call her names, you know. Gold digger, career eater say those stuff when you have solid proof.

KSG could have a career in TV no doubt but his working ways was never the best. He loves to quit in the middle that could be a reason for him to not get work. Even in TV, it's hard to get work. Besides, there are a lot of new faces & some old faces who does show up a lot. If Bips is holding him back from working, it mostly have to do with his "going from one to another woman" tendency. I don't see any other reason but then I got nothing to do with it, so .. 🤷‍♀️

I agree about John that Bipasha has no contributions to make his career. I mean she herself wasn’t that big star. So how can she make his career? He is still doing movies while she completely vanished not just from Bollywood but from the media, where she is not even seen doing any endorsements, reality shows or any other work but KSG doesn’t need to do TV shows to get another woman. He can still cheat without doing TV shows. There are lot of women outside of the media. Bips helped him to cheat. So what is she expecting from him? Locking him up at home will not do any good. Instead, it will harm his mental health. He is getting mad day by day by staying at home. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

LOL!!

Firstly, Bipasha did not destroy KSG's career. He did that himself. Walking out on ITV projects midway was his repeat behavior. He had one hit in Bollywood and he grew too big for television. It was his unprofessional attitude that landed him where he is in his phase of career today.. However, I agree that  KSG and Bipasha couldn't become the couple with premium brand value.

Besides, both John and KSG are adults with minds and subjectivity of their own. I'm sure witch Bips didn't  feed them some brain damaging potion.

KSG's dukh dard are doings of other forces with no culpability of his own. His first wife, his second wife, now his third wife, his multiple flings, destiny, luck, fate, big bad Bollywood, unforgiving television, Ekta, Gul, his family and the entire Universe are to be blamed for his failure, but he is not accountable for his actions.. 

Gotcha!!

He is perhaps looking for Angel number four to pull him out of current darkness....

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

He had better career before breakup