Would John Abraham had good career if he stayed with Bips?

Posted: 11 months ago

Bips seems like a man eater. She kind of destroyed KSG’s career by interfering on his work. I heard she used to control John’s work too. Because of her, he couldn’t work with Kareena. John and Kareena would’ve look good if they worked together. I heard she also created problems when he worked with Katrina. Now he is working freely and his wife doesn’t interfere on his work. He has a successful film career and a production house. Would John face the same problems that KSG faced with the career if he didn’t break up with Bips? 

Edited by Alia4545 - 11 months ago

Ksg ko eise kaun sa kam milna tha!

He is useless.

Originally posted by PilloWtalk_13

Ksg ko eise kaun sa kam milna tha!

He is useless.

He was getting work in TV before he meet Bipasha. As soon as that Bipasha happened, he became unemployed. I am sure John would’ve face the same situation if he stayed with Bips. 

I hate words like “man-eater”/ gold-digger bla bla bla. They’re so misogynistic & show no respect for the woman, esp a self-made woman like Bipasha. Bipasha is no “man-eater”, she lived  her life boldly & was by all accounts, in an extremely serious relationship with John. There were a lot of cheating rumours, mainly from his side after he received success. Now no-one knows what really went down in their relationship but I am pretty certain that he would never have stayed with her if he tasted more success, when he was already behaving the way he allegedly was, once he received SOME success.

You need to get a job, a life and seek therapy immediately.

John Abraham had a career? I thought he was famous for his relationship with Bipasha. Dude can't even give one expression properly. 

Originally posted by Alpenliebe

John Abraham had a career? I thought he was famous for his relationship with Bipasha. Dude can't even give one expression properly. 

LMAOOO IKR?! It was utterly painful seeing him “act” on that giant screen in Pathaan!!! 🤣 Every time he would give a menacing expression I would burst out laughing!!! 🤣

I think John was known as Bipasha's boyfriend for a long time. He is still not much success as a solo however Bipasha's career went downhill after she went out with You know who. 

And here comes her post.. I was thinking bahut tym hogaya aur ab tak alia didn't post anything abt bips.

I'm glad u didn't disappoint me

What’s wrong with you? Go see a psychiatrist 😡 John became famous cos of Bipasha. He’s a bigger star now and he should thank Bipasha for making his career in Bollywood.