Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank God Bipasha happened! She kept that Eyesore KSG off TV.

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

LMAOOO IKR?! It was utterly painful seeing him “act” on that giant screen in Pathaan!!! 🤣 Every time he would give a menacing expression I would burst out laughing!!! 🤣

Exactly. This Johnny Bravo and that chicken leg ksg dude, both can't act to save their lives. Yet a self made woman like Bipasha is called man eater. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia4545

I think she is a man eater. Look how she spoiled KSG’s career. He is acting like a psycho now. People saying she is giving him injections. I am sure she would’ve do the same to John if he married her. 

They were in live in when they were together. John has all his flesh intact so no she isn't a man eater.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How are Bipasha and KSG surviving? None of them work?

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

I think John was known as Bipasha's boyfriend for a long time. He is still not much success as a solo however Bipasha's career went downhill after she went out with You know who. 

Who? 

Originally posted by: Khooni_darinda

What’s wrong with you? Go see a psychiatrist 😡 John became famous cos of Bipasha. He’s a bigger star now and he should thank Bipasha for making his career in Bollywood.

Then, why can’t Bipasha make KSG’s career? Both are jobless. How can Bipasha make others career when she herself was a flop actress? 

So is Bipasha’s career. She has no solo hit except Raaz. Now she is completely jobless. At least, John is working. 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How are Bipasha and KSG surviving? None of them work?

Same question. They don’t get invite to any parties, award shows or events. I think they are earn money by posting IG pictures. Because that’s their job. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The premise of the thread is ridiculous and sexist. But all the folks shading John and calling Bips self made, while john was just her bf are equally ridiculous

How is John not self made ? He did his grind in the modelling scene and got noticed there. Struggled a lot and still has managed to make a career as an action hero. He has a much better career graph than Bips and many more memorable roles, regardless of how bad an actor he is (still better than guys like Arjun Rampal, Arjun kapoor etc - atleast John has screen presence to back up his good looks)

Bips is remembered for her Jism act and nothing else. Maybe a couple of item numbers - no entry and beedi jalaile

John will always be remembered for Dhoom, Dostana, Force, Pathaan. And notable mentions for Desi Boyz, Kabul Express, Taxi 9211, No Smoking, etc

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

The premise of the thread is ridiculous and sexist. But all the folks shading John and calling Bips self made, while john was just her bf are equally ridiculous

How is John not self made ? He did his grind in the modelling scene and got noticed there. Struggled a lot and still has managed to make a career as an action hero. He has a much better career graph than Bips and many more memorable roles, regardless of how bad an actor he is (still better than guys like Arjun Rampal, Arjun kapoor etc - atleast John has screen presence to back up his good looks)

Bips is remembered for her Jism act and nothing else. Maybe a couple of item numbers - no entry and beedi jalaile

John will always be remembered for Dhoom, Dostana, Force, Pathaan. And notable mentions for Desi Boyz, Kabul Express, Taxi 9211, No Smoking, etc

Exactly, this forum think Bipasha is superstar like Sridevi. Nobody cares about her. Even Maliaka is more famous than her. No wonder she disappeared. More like she used John to make her career. She needed his connections to get movies. I am sure she got to act in Dhoom because of him. Her career ended as soon as he broke up with her. That shows how talented she is. She would’ve spoil his career like she spoiled KSG’s career if he married her.