Would John Abraham had good career if he stayed with Bips? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Alia4545

Exactly, this forum think Bipasha is superstar like Sridevi. Nobody cares about her. Even Maliaka is more famous than her. No wonder she disappeared. More like she used John to make her career. She needed his connections to get movies. I am sure she got to act in Dhoom because of him. Her career ended as soon as he broke up with her. That shows how talented she is. She would’ve spoil his career like she spoiled KSG’s career if he married her. 

Who do you feel bad for? You don't seems like a fan of John or bips. Is it ksg???

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They broke up when I finally started liking they as a couple and wanting to see more of their pairing on screen. I think both might have been more successful had they stayed together because they were a power couple. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now, John-Bips were long over even before Bipasha was over so let's not bring John into this. He, sure had a time where erotic films used to work but he is still doing okay to good, I guess. Beside, he has few good films & hits in his discography & those have nothing to do with Bips either.

As for KSG, he had a good run on TV. He might be an ahole but he acted good in shows like DMG, QH etc & enjoyed a crazy fan following. He always had tendency to leave things in the middle & he did leave both his shows in the middle. I'm sure Bipasha had no hand or nose in it. Leaving is his 2nd nature. Be it wives or shows. He even left KZK2 after a while.

As for Bips, she didn't go running after him but fell for him, that's a different thing. He being himself couldn't stick to any woman for so long. So, even if your assumption that she is stopping him from working is correct, I say good for her. His ex-wives trusted him, loved him & they cheated on them while working with another women. So, if she is not taking that risk & binding the 🐒 as she calls him to the tree, good for her.

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The point in this thread is that bips is useless and Jen winget isn’t the TM just wants to tell us Ksg was wrong on how he treated her. I get that those who like Jen are upset with how things went. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Maybe his career would consist or sequels of Jism. A new sequel every year. Both of them could open up their own industry called Jism-ollywood.

Originally posted by: piya2025

Now, John-Bips were long over even before Bipasha was over so let's not bring John into this. He, sure had a time where erotic films used to work but he is still doing okay to good, I guess. Beside, he has one good films & hits in his discography & those have nothing to do with Bips either.

As for KSG, he had a good run on TV. He might be an ahole but he acted good in shows like DMG, QH etc & enjoyed a crazy fan following. He always had tendency to leave things in the middle & he did leave both his shows in the middle. I'm sure Bipasha had no hand or nose in it. Leaving is his 2nd nature. Be it wives or shows. He even left KZK2 after a while.

As for Bips, she didn't go running after him but fell for him, that's a different thing. He being himself couldn't stick to any woman for so long. So, even if your assumption that she is stopping him from working is correct, I say good for her. His ex-wives trusted him, loved him & they cheated on them while working with another women. So, if she is not taking that risk & binding the 🐒 as she calls him to the tree, good for her.

But how will she survive if she doesn’t let him work? She herself is jobless and on top of it, she has to feed him. Forget about movies, she doesn’t even have endorsement or event that she do to earn money. I think she interfered on his TV career though because she wanted to make him another John. I heard KSG used to get TV offers in 2016-2017 but she didn’t let him work on TV because she thought it would not look good if a Bollywood actress husband work on TV. When nothing worked, he had to return to TV to earn money. And she also interfered on John’s career as well. She didn’t let him work with Kareena. She also created problem when he worked with Katrina because she was insecure about Katrina. So she would’ve spoil John’s career as well. 

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

They broke up when I finally started liking they as a couple and wanting to see more of their pairing on screen. I think both might have been more successful had they stayed together because they were a power couple. 

No they would not be successful if they stayed together because there are many power couples now. They both weren’t that talented. They survived by skin showing but John was smart enough to re-invent his career while Bipasha was not. He opened a production house and that’s how he is surviving. I heard his wife invests money on his PH because his wife came from a very rich family. 

By the way, why did they broke up? Was this the reason for their break up?

https://youtu.be/NVvQymZDuq0

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

I think John was known as Bipasha's boyfriend for a long time. He is still not much success as a solo however Bipasha's career went downhill after she went out with You know who. 

And Bipasha was known for having fight with Kareena for long time. 

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Who do you feel bad for? You don't seems like a fan of John or bips. Is it ksg???

Don’t feel bad for none.