Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

John Abraham had a career? I thought he was famous for his relationship with Bipasha. Dude can't even give one expression properly. 

Exactly! John Abraham is expressionless.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I hate words like “man-eater”/ gold-digger bla bla bla. They’re so misogynistic & show no respect for the woman, esp a self-made woman like Bipasha. Bipasha is no “man-eater”, she lived  her life boldly & was by all accounts, in an extremely serious relationship with John. There were a lot of cheating rumours, mainly from his side after he received success. Now no-one knows what really went down in their relationship but I am pretty certain that he would never have stayed with her if he tasted more success, when he was already behaving the way he allegedly was, once he received SOME success.

I agree regarding name calling a women. Idk about John ,but thier break up happened after Bipasha openly flirted with an American actor and I think she even felt sorry for her behaviour.but thier break up was very open .About John no idea.

But I like Bipasha.

Edited by Bharathi_gurti - 1 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Exactly! John Abraham is expressionless.

You can be expressionless and still have a successful career in the movies based on looks and charisma. He has had a fairly successful one in Bollywood, unlike Bipasha 

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

I agree regarding name calling a women. Idk about John ,but thier break up happened after Bipasha openly flirted with an American actor and I think she even felt sorry for her behaviour.but thier break up was very open .About John no idea.

But I like Bipasha.

Before that, she was smooching Ronaldo in a party and it was all over the media but her fans still blame John for the break up. 

Edited by Alia4545 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: YourCat

He had better career before breakup 

He still has a good career but his career would’ve been finished like KSG’s career if he married her. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

John has found his niche and doing much better now, where is Bips? 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

You can be expressionless and still have a successful career in the movies based on looks and charisma. He has had a fairly successful one in Bollywood, unlike Bipasha 

I didn't say anything about Bipasha. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alia4545

No they would not be successful if they stayed together because there are many power couples now. They both weren’t that talented. They survived by skin showing but John was smart enough to re-invent his career while Bipasha was not. He opened a production house and that’s how he is surviving. I heard his wife invests money on his PH because his wife came from a very rich family. 

I feel they might have been. They were very popular and managed to merchandise their pairings (eg. They did videos about fitness).

They might have managed to sustain their with other ventures.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

John has found his niche and doing much better now, where is Bips? 

When was the last time John got a lead role?

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: la_Reine

When was the last time John got a lead role?

hero in force and then force 2, satyamave 1 and 2 , Attack,  thats 5 movies right there and his role in Dishoom was better than VD who looked like a side kick. His role in Pathaan was solid too.