Too many questions

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I just caught up with recent episodes and have to say they executed this whole Nirbhay death pretty good.

I wasn't actually expecting Nirbhay not the one who had burned down pub.  So it's Natasha and on who's instructions is mystery because Raunaq wanted Nirbhay to do it and he don't want to harm Nirbhay and Roshni. And Sumer babbar wants this pub. 

So we are at the high point, sisters separation. It's all happened due to Roshni's own imaginations , chandini isn't even unintentionally responsible to this mess. It's really dumb of Roshni to hold Chandini accountable for his death because Chandini is no police, Nirbhay would have eventually brought down by police one day. I thought they will show Nirbhay dying in some fire accident where Chandini unintentionally couldn't save him and Roshni feel she is responsible, that makes better sense than this where in both Nirbhay and Roshni's heads Nirbhay is culprit. 

Leaving all these I am confused how their marriages play now.  Sumer Babbar isn't even remotely interested in Chopra sisters. He was after Pub and the person related to it is dead and he knows Nirbhay himself did it. So why would he marry Roshni for no damn reason. 

And coming to Raunaq his aim is to separate sisters which he is successful and it's done so what's the purpose of him to marry Chandini, who's touch he loathes.

PS: Sicku please FGS don't show a love story of Sumer babbar and Roshni like that Sathiya show, there at least Amar Upadhyaya don't have this white hair look and actress kinda suited him even though it's cringe. But here it will look gross and Roshni deserves a better life not stuck with a man in 50's. So please we don't need this much spice.  Try something different than Sathiya. 

Edited by abhiya_12 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I just caught up with recent episodes and have to say they executed this whole Nirbhay death pretty good.

I wasn't actually expecting Nirbhay not the one who had burned down pub.  So it's Natasha and on who's instructions is mystery because Raunaq wanted Nirbhay to do it and he don't want to harm Nirbhay and Roshni. And Sumer babbar wants this pub. 

So we are at the high point, sisters separation. It's all happened due to Roshni's own imaginations , chandini isn't even unintentionally responsible to this mess. It's really dumb of Roshni to hold Chandini accountable for his death because Chandini is no police, Nirbhay would have eventually brought down by police one day. I thought they will show Nirbhay dying in some fire accident where Chandini unintentionally couldn't save him and Roshni feel she is responsible, that makes better sense than this where in both Nirbhay and Roshni's heads Nirbhay is culprit. 

Leaving all these I am confused how their marriages play now.  Sumer Babbar isn't even remotely interested in Chopra sisters. He was after Pub and the person related to it is dead and he knows Nirbhay himself did it. So why would he marry Roshni for no damn reason. 

And coming to Raunaq his aim is to separate sisters which he is successful and it's done so what's the purpose of him to marry Chandini, who's touch he loathes.

PS: Sicku please FGS don't show a love story of Sumer babbar and Roshni like that Sathiya show, there at least Amar Upadhyaya don't have this white hair look and actress kinda suited him even though it's cringe. But here it will look gross and Roshni deserves a better life not stuck with a man in 50's. So please we don't need this much spice.  Try something different than Sathiya. 

sikku gonna ruin the show 

Not that it's already good but jitna b bacha h sab barbad krege sikku Maharaj promo se toh yhi tha that Chandni honi thi responsible but lagta h sikku changed it qki itv fl h bhul ke b koi glti nahi kr skti

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

sikku gonna ruin the show 

Not that it's already good but jitna b bacha h sab barbad krege sikku Maharaj promo se toh yhi tha that Chandni honi thi responsible but lagta h sikku changed it qki itv fl h bhul ke b koi glti nahi kr skti

I just want it to be decent, that's the only thing I want from him. Sitara isn't serving any great content either their top 5 shows are just too toxic and cringe where bhabhi devar, jija sali is being served and upma aunty tho another level so I am not expecting something extraordinary here .

ITV FL is never wrong irrespective of show or channel but I would have find it better if it's at least unintentional but jokes on me to expect something different from ITV shows.

I just don't want Samer and Roshni to be real deal , she  deserves better and Sumer I see as complete dark . I would have been fine if it's a white or dark character leaving age gap but here he is completely black who don't mind killing a person to get what he wants.

Everything aside they did got me interested in their marriage tracks it may turn out to phuski but they did got me interested in how characters like Sumer and Raunaq will get into these marriages. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

The whole show is in a mess 

That explains with the trps dipping.

Not coz of timeslot or IPL alone 

Opening week was 1.2

Now 0.9🤣🤣🤣

The ML wants revenge from FL. Come on, how many itvs have showed that 

I really hate raunaq giving that creepy smirk whenever he feels his plan is going on well.

Till date they never showed how his sister died.

At least give us some fbs how chandni is connected to her. 

She will marry raunaq to save her sister from sumeet babbar. The mahaan she is.

Chandni wants to keep herself under the same roof as roshni . That's what i am guessing.

So it will be roshni Sumeet babbar marriage first.

Then followed by raunaq chandni 

I think she wants to save her sister by being under the same roof.

Then also tolerate all abuses 

Then runs away like what i wrote in Humsafar.

Btw, i have sent a synopsis of the plot i am writing to the writer.

This. Is what i told him 

Manav wife fakes her own death. Runs away with bf leaving suicide note. Manav in trouble but proven not guilty. Raunaq chandni married. Manav heartbroken surrendered to alcohol. One night swaying drunk in a pub a producer sees him offers a role as tv actor in Mumbai. Manav takes the offer . 

Chandni couldn't bear the tortures elopes to Mumbai works as a chef. Her grandma will tell her manav is there. At least someone would support u in a new place. Manav Chandni live together as friends. Manav supports. Raunaq looking for her. Finally finds her in Mumbai. Kidnaps her. 

The rest of the plot i will share after finishing the story. 

But i sent the writer the whole thing.

If i mentioned the full plot here then my story suspense will be over🤣🤣😜

Humsafar synopsis sent to writer of chasni last week.

Also told reduce ss for sister brawls. Focus more on the men triangle with the woman 

Manav character had potential and best written so far .

I told him sai will nail as the villain and hitanshu with calm sweet look will nail on positive side.

So keep sai grey and hitanshu white🤣🤣.

Let's see if they are keen.

Humsafar should be completed by month end but full plot already sent to the writer 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

The whole show is in a mess 

Thats all ITV shows in nutshell.

That explains with the trps dipping.

Not coz of timeslot or IPL alone 

Opening week was 1.2

Now 0.9🤣🤣🤣

Udaariyan opened at 0.8 at stayed same till 4 months, then went on to become one of top 5 shows.  Same goes to YHC opened at 1.3. Trps are unpredictable. 

The ML wants revenge from FL. Come on, how many itvs have showed that.

Recently I have seen only Dharamptni with this plot.  Don't know which other show is following same.

I really hate raunaq giving that creepy smirk whenever he feels his plan is going on well.

Till date they never showed how his sister died.

At least give us some fbs how chandni is connected to her. 

Thats not the main plot at this time, if they give out every sub plot it will be too many tracks at one point ans there wont be anything to show later. They already had proving their dad innocent plot with Nirbhay's dad involved. This plot will just add mess to already kichdi going. 

She will marry raunaq to save her sister from sumeet babbar. The mahaan she is.

Chandni wants to keep herself under the same roof as roshni . That's what i am guessing.

No I am not talking about why Chandini will marry even without Roshni in picture I can still be fine with her marrying Raunaq because she likes him and feels he is a nice guy.  

So it will be roshni Sumeet babbar marriage first.

Why and how Sumeer babbar will marry? And why would Roshni agree if its not to take revenge on Chandini if they marry first.

Then followed by raunaq chandni 

again my question is why Raunaq agree?

ink she wants to save her sister by being under the same roof.

Then also tolerate all abuses 

Then runs away like what i wrote in Humsafar.

Btw, i have sent a synopsis of the plot i am writing to the writer.

This. Is what i told him 

Manav wife fakes her own death. Runs away with bf leaving suicide note. Manav in trouble but proven not guilty. Raunaq chandni married. Manav heartbroken surrendered to alcohol. One night swaying drunk in a pub a producer sees him offers a role as tv actor in Mumbai. Manav takes the offer .

For Manav they will marry?  

Chandni couldn't bear the tortures elopes to Mumbai works as a chef. Her grandma will tell her manav is there. At least someone would support u in a new place. Manav Chandni live together as friends. Manav supports. Raunaq looking for her. Finally finds her in Mumbai. Kidnaps her. 

Interesting 

The rest of the plot i will share after finishing the story. 

But i sent the writer the whole thing.

If i mentioned the full plot here then my story suspense will be over🤣🤣😜

Humsafar synopsis sent to writer of chasni last week.

Also told reduce ss for sister brawls. Focus more on the men triangle with the woman 

Manav character had potential and best written so far .

I told him sai will nail as the villain and hitanshu with calm sweet look will nail on positive side.

So keep sai grey and hitanshu white🤣🤣.

Good one but ITV cant write grey characters. 

s see if they are keen.

Humsafar should be completed by month end but full plot already sent to the writer 

My replies in bold.

Aniash thumbnail

In kundali karan married preeta for revenge.

In kum kum despite it was an arranged marriage  abhi wanted revenge against pragya .

Revenge marriages is nothing new in itv.

Sai amandeep zero chemistry.

Amandeep hitanshu has the chemistry.

Sisters being rival is nothing new in itvs 

Udariyaan trps increased coz the leads had fabulous chemistry.

Fatejo were hit jodi .

After their marriage it increased.

Initial trps low coz jasfa was not favourable.

Here the initial was good. 1.2 for a start.

Story sucks . Leads no chemistry. Sisters taking full screenspace. But what is gd is that episodes are not dragged. They move the story. They don't stretch one scene in full episode like ekta's shows. 

The male lead is not even in the montage.

It's only the sisters.

The young woman married to an old guy looks creepy.

This saas bahu thing between sisters looks cringy. The younger sibling becoming the mother in law . 

Why the marriages will take place is yet to see.

Difficult to predict now.

Need to wait for more episodes to air.

As for what i am writing it's  what i desire to see so just ignore on manav chandni story.

Manav is just the supporting cast but he having feelings for her is kept for a gd reason.

Right now they are testing with sisterly rivalry.

If it doesn't work then they will focus on the men triangle.

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail

In kum kum despite it was an arranged marriage  abhi wanted revenge against pragya .

Of course I know revenge marriages aren't new, I just said at present there are not many with this plot. More over ITV itself don't offer anything new.

Yes as of now they don't have any but they have potential and this is coming from someone who wrote them off in my first ever post. 

They give me best friends vibes chemistry.  I find Hitanshu too bland. 

I never said it's new lol.

Fatejo were hit jodi .

Exactly this is what I am saying.  Its not about jodis lol its about drama.  Udaariyan trps increased after they started Fateh confusion track after marriage, I was the viewer of that show till they started EMA track which again gave them huge trps. 

Story sucks . Leads no chemistry. Sisters taking full screenspace. But what is gd is that episodes are not dragged. They move the story. They don't stretch one scene in full episode like ekta's shows. 

Again for me all the top shows right now have thrash stories not even one show on GEC have good story so I won't comment anything on this show's story when the cringe stories are top trp givers. 

e male lead is not even in the montage.

It's only the sisters.

Montages change time to time so I am not worried about it. I am Ishqbaaz fan when show started it's only MLs on montage when love stories started it changed. Montages don't depict importance. Mehendi had Raghvi as montage but episodes used to be filled with thrashmukhs and Sunny Kirti. I also don't mind sisters taking more screen presence because shows runs on narratives not actors so till now track needs more screen presence to sisters, her family and Nirbhay which they did justice and they gave 2 episodes full Raunaq when narrative was on his motive so I am fine til its fit narrative but need more of him and his family after marriages.

This saas bahu thing between sisters looks cringy. The younger sibling becoming the mother in law . 

Agree with this , this is creepy that's why I wrote in my post that I don't want this angle to be  a serious thing and any close scenes of them because it's not even about age here but Sumer as a character is dark who don't mind killing people for his wishes. 

Behen bani saas is creepy but not first time and I will be really skipping that cringe so not going to bother about it. 

Yes that's what I wrote they kinda got my interest with how marriages will take place 

As for what i am writing it's  what i desire to see so just ignore on manav chandni story.

Manav is just the supporting cast but he having feelings for her is kept for a gd reason.

FFs are blessings for fandoms to convey their wishes.

I pray this behen bani saas flops because it have no strong base to begin with. 

Instead of triangle I prefer to see father vs son dynamics.  Raunaq being shield for Chandini in front of everyone and have his love hate relationship behind doors where they show him having hard time to take revenge but slowly softening.  But again Sicku should go there. Let's see how it goes.

Replies in bold.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fatejo were hit jodi .

The male lead is not even in the montage.

It's only the sisters.

Ipkknd 1,2,3, Zee pe ek show dha sister ka death revenge,,,qurbaan hua..,Then kundali bhagya, Kumkum bhagya ,yeh hai chahthein etc...

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Ipkknd 1,2,3, Zee pe ek show dha sister ka death revenge,,,qurbaan hua..,Then kundali bhagya, Kumkum bhagya ,yeh hai chahthein etc...

Yep.

So many on revenge.

That's why it's kinda boring now 

I would have preferred raunaq as a stranger bumping into her and their nok jok starts🤣🤣😜

Like she playing cricket with some kids in neighborhood accidentally smashed ball onto his car windscreen.

Something like that 

But not this way where she has past dues and he came for revenge. It's kind of take away that charm between them already.

I am not liking raunaq Chandni story.

I prefer manav chandni pair

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is little, compared to main part of track - But they Should have Shown, Marnav Talking with Tarun - about Evidence Mix up etc, I wanted to see the Egg on his Face Moment.