Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Nysa still looks like female Ajay Devgan in motion..she is prettier in pictures..but then I ended up seeing her video where she is attempting to speak in Hindi in some NGO event? It was so hilarious!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bokwas!😆

Hindi bolni ati nahi, kya acting karegi? Mime?

Isse achi Hindi Kat bol leti hai🤣

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She’s UNRECOGNISABLE. This is what good PS + money gets you lol. Still… Ahem, decidedly NOT goodlooking.

Kajol is very attractive! The more she ages the better she looks. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Nysa still looks like female Ajay Devgan in motion..she is prettier in pictures..but then I ended up seeing her video where she is attempting to speak in Hindi in some NGO event? It was so hilarious!

Gosh that was next level embarrassing! She was even struggling to form coherent sentences in Hindi! I can’t believe these star kids are so dumb! 

Originally posted by: infinity101

Gosh that was next level embarrassing! She was even struggling to form coherent sentences in Hindi! I can’t believe these star kids are so dumb! 

She very well could be dumb but it’s mostly the colonist mindset at play. These star-kids take massive pride in not knowing how to speak Hindi… And then speak English incorrectly too. đŸ¤Ł

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She very well could be dumb but it’s mostly the colonist mindset at play. These star-kids take massive pride in not knowing how to speak Hindi… And then speak English incorrectly too. đŸ¤Ł

The desperation is real! Even that Shanaya girl speaks in a weird manner. I found it so weird when Ananya was telling her younger sister that she was surprised ki her sister knew the meaning of her song “dheeme dheeme”. One of the reasons the audience is not able to warm up to these dumb wannabes! Like it’s some ultimate achievement that they are even “trying to speak in Hindi” while living in India! People in foreign countries take pride in their language, may be these people should learn good things from them instead of trying to imitate them in everything else. Not only these star kids, I saw a video of Ileana on Reddit where she claimed that she doesn’t “look” Indian and even doesn’t dress up like an Indian because she grew up in a very “westernised” home. Like wth does that even mean? I was like girl you very much look like a desi! Stop being a delusional twat, putting up a phony accent won’t make you white! Even Tara Sutaria was “humble bragging” about how a lot of people think she is a “firangi” while she was saying that she is very much Indian and loves Hindi  These people live in their own bubble! People like Kat who have actual non Indian roots, wo to aise statements dete nai! Aur ye log desi hote huye bhi “phoreigner” banke rehna hai. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

For the first time I can see some resemblance with Kajol.

Originally posted by: infinity101

The desperation is real! Even that Shanaya girl speaks in a weird manner. I found it so weird when Ananya was telling her younger sister that she was surprised ki her sister knew the meaning of her song “dheeme dheeme”. One of the reasons the audience is not able to warm up to these dumb wannabes! Like it’s some ultimate achievement that they are even “trying to speak in Hindi” while living in India! People in foreign countries take pride in their language, may be these people should learn good things from them instead of trying to imitate them in everything else. Not only these star kids, I saw a video of Ileana on Reddit where she claimed that she doesn’t “look” Indian and even doesn’t dress up like an Indian because she grew up in a very “westernised” home. Like wth does that even mean? I was like girl you very much look like a desi! Stop being a delusional twat, putting up a phony accent won’t make you white! Even Tara Sutaria was “humble bragging” about how a lot of people think she is a “firangi” while she was saying that she is very much Indian and loves Hindi  These people live in their own bubble! People like Kat who have actual non Indian roots, wo to aise statements dete nai! Aur ye log desi hote huye bhi “phoreigner” banke rehna hai. 

Well Ileana did claim to have Anglo-Indian roots so could be b/c of that but she very much LOOKS Indian!! What even now!! It’s so so funny she said that. đŸ˜†đŸ˜† And don’t even get me started on Tara, she’s not even beautiful, she’s very pretty & that’s about it but she’s DUMB AF. đŸ¤Ł

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Well Ileana did claim to have Anglo-Indian roots so could be b/c of that but she very much LOOKS Indian!! What even now!! It’s so so funny she said that. đŸ˜†đŸ˜† And don’t even get me started on Tara, she’s not even beautiful, she’s very pretty & that’s about it but she’s DUMB AF. đŸ¤Ł

I think Ileana is a Goan Catholic. Don’t know about her roots but she doesn’t look non desi to me in any manner. She looked so idiotic in that video while making those dumb statements, like it’s something to be boastful of, I was like you make shitloads of money in a Hindi industry with your pathetic acting girl, you should be grateful, itna hi non desi lagna hai toh HW mei try karle na  Tara is another dumb mediocre “just another pretty” face, she should have stuck to singing! I can’t believe BW is full of airheads! Suddenly my respect for actors who speak Hindi in a fluent manner, with perfect diction, without any pretence about not knowing it has grown tenfold.

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago