Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

People are comparing it with It Ends With Us. Is it really true? I can't believe Indian makers have the guts to bring in a novel adaptation

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: xDownInFlamesx

People are comparing it with It Ends With Us. Is it really true? I can't believe Indian makers have the guts to bring in a novel adaptation

Are they only comparing it because of the domestic violence theme? Because I cant see any other similarity. And this isnt the first time an ITV show is based on domestic violence.🤔

I don't think Rahul would be Atlas...because his cameo is just for 2 weeks...he will leave the show before her track with Garv starts. And Atlas was a part of the whole story of IEWS, that was a love triangle, I dont see that happening here. I do think there will be a new hero for her though, maybe.

Also it says that Rahul has a dark secret which he is hiding from everyone, looks like he will use titli for some motive and break her heart. Atlas was a selfless lover.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

He is going to be another Viraj Dobriyal na? 

In public, ILY Jhanvi, tum meri puri duniya ho.

In private, intimidating/scaring the wife to a level where she does not have any support system left. 

Why are such vile men allowed to exist outside? 

Jail mein daalo aise haiwaano ko. 

🤔😭🥺

Edited by dhun.laagi - 11 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

He is going to be another Viraj Dobriyal na? 

In public, ILY Jhanvi, tum meri puri duniya ho.

In private, intimidating/scaring the wife to a level where she does not have any support system left. 

Why are such vile men allowed to exist outside? 

Jail mein daalo aise haiwaano ko. 

🤔😭🥺

No, i dont think he is as extreme. Viraj was a villain but here Garv seems grey shaded. I think he is a possessive lover with anger issues. He hurts her under stress/anger but then feels guilty about it when he comes to his senses. The reality of majority of desi men IRL.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

No, I don't think he is as extreme. Viraj was a villain but here Garv seems grey shaded. I think he is a possessive lover with anger issues. He hurts her under stress/anger but then feels guilty about it when he comes to his senses. The reality of majority of desi men IRL.

Understood.