Which Couple do you think is most likely to do this - hypothetically

Poll Question :

Which couple can you visualise the most to be able to do this under the circumstances

Poll Choice
Big B & Jaya
SRK & Gauri
Ajay & Kajol
Ranveer & Deepika
Ranbhir & Alia
Abisheikh & Aishwariya
Saif & Kareena
Akshay & Little Star
None of these options would
All of these options would
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

Do what? You ask.

For the sake of this hypothetical question

Which couple can you visualise the most to be able to do this 

Jada and Will Smith Performance in an award show under similar circumstances?

Take a vote, and leave a comment if you wish. 

If there was someone you wanted on the list and not there give that example too.

Image      Image

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago

Bollywood awards are taped in advance and heavily edited before they air, so it won’t make the same impact anyway.  

The only Bollywood star that might resort to violence on stage is the single one, Salman Khan, and even that’s a big maybe.  A few years ago I would have said Rishi Kapoor, but again, that would have been a big maybe too. It also depends on who’s on stage and what their status is in Bollywood.  A new comer outsider or a star kid with a big family name.  

The only thing I can see happening from the list above is Jaya making faces and wagging her finger at whoever’s on stage.  But I can also see Big B ignoring her and pretending he’s not with her 😆

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Bollywood awards are taped in advance and heavily edited before they air, so it won’t make the same impact anyway.  

The only Bollywood star that might resort to violence on stage is the single one, Salman Khan, and even that’s a big maybe.  A few years ago I would have said Rishi Kapoor, but again, that would have been a big maybe too. It also depends on who’s on stage and what their status is in Bollywood.  A new comer outsider or a star kid with a big family name.  

The only thing I can see happening from the list above is Jaya making faces and wagging her finger at whoever’s on stage.  But I can also see Big B ignoring her and pretending he’s not with her 😆

I agred, in this Industry no one will do it. 

Other than Bhai. 

"The only thing I can see happening from the list above is Jaya making faces and wagging her finger at whoever’s on stage.  But I can also see Big B ignoring her and pretending he’s not with her smiley36"

Absolutely bang on.  

I can visualisw Aishwariya rolling her eyes, and Abi doing this. But just viualisation. 

He's too scared of his parents to do this. Lol. 

SRK and Gauri Priyanka Chopra 

I have read on google. and shiekh google knows.. that SRK has a terrible anger issues

I can imagine him getting up and saying.. GET PC'S NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

Originally posted by D3viL

SRK and Gauri Priyanka Chopra 

I have read on google. and shiekh google knows.. that SRK has a terrible anger issues

I can imagine him getting up and saying.. GET PC'S NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

Lol lol. I don't know what to do with you.

You are an embarrassment to me. Whenever I am reading your comments,  I end up laughing out loud and everyone stares at me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The worst thing is pcs name out of yoir mouth.. i can hear it in wills voice. Lol

Originally posted by carisma2

Lol lol. I don't know what to do with you.

You are an embarrassment to me. Whenever I am reading your comments,  I end up laughing out loud and everyone stares at me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The worst thing is pcs name out of yoir mouth.. i can hear it in wills voice. Lol

LOLOLOL thats the story of my e-life!!! 

did you read up about the PC - SRK affair? SRK did everything for PC at the end of the day, allegedly bought her the hollywood career too because she was finished in bollywood at the time... with kjo and gauri and their camp ostracising her . poor SRK .. he has looked miserable ever since .

LOLOLOL thats the story of my e-life!!! 

did you read up about the PC - SRK affair? SRK did everything for PC at the end of the day, allegedly bought her the hollywood career too because she was finished in bollywood at the time... with kjo and gauri and their camp ostracising her . poor SRK .. he has looked miserable ever since .

She said she taught Nick what a successful acting career looks loke. FCUK like she knows how to act

Originally posted by carisma2

She said she taught Nick what a successful acting career looks loke. FCUK like she knows how to act

soo.. cari you are not a PC fan? she is sooo hOT.. pre-hollywood days.. the days in which she was bangin srk and wearing his brown leather jacket.

srk has good choice in women ...apart from gauri khan.

that reminds me there is this topic i saw earlier? who is better rani or PC.. obviously PC. need to go there and remind them.. ...

No, SRK didn't sleep with PC although PC would have liked this and did her best to hint at an affair whenever possible.

But he was nice to her until she made her PR publishing something that hinted at Gauri. He then cut every connection with her.

PC knowing that she would be more or less finished in Mumbai went to USA...she had - with SRK's help/connections earlier - already put a foot into US entertainment industry when doing her singing there.

SRK never had been her "boyfriend".

To the topic:

SRK would do this but nobody (and I stress that), nobody would do something similar on stage, not even with SRK NOT attending..

...and I suppose, Ranveer would do it, too (just because Will did it, though).

EDIT: for those interested in Will slapping Chris Rock:

https://www.looper.com/1181750/the-entire-will-smith-oscars-slap-controversy-explained/

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

I have always low key shipped SRK-PC

They had electrifying chemistry from the moment SRK asked who she would marry in a hypothetical question in the Miss India pagent while PC was on stage! 😁