Which Couple do you think is most likely to do this - hypothetically - Page 4

Poll

Which couple can you visualise the most to be able to do this under the circumstances

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

D3viL, perhaps you should do an experiment with someone else how easy it is to slip a pinky in a rather lose hanging jeans pocket especially when standing in this position and you are in a discussion with another person...ah yes...and with a glass whiskey almost full holding with both hands and facing the camera...what a comfortable position this is (but certainly okay for just a click).

No, she isn't locked, she pretends to be locked...easy-peasy for her ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

As for Will slapping Rock...Rock can now bask in the glory to have been slapped by Will at the Oscar ceremony... Rock was mean and Will took the bait...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I hope none of these men would assault other men because their wives rolled her eyes. It would be end of common sense 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I hope none of these men would assault other men because their wives rolled her eyes. It would be end of common sense 

True. It was unfortunate that this happened on such a prestigious platform too. I agree this was not the ideal situation. He got compromised for 'her'. 

If she was brave to 'go bald' literally then she should have worn thick skin to be able to take a comment on it like a sport. It would have made her look better. The worst thing is that they had the front row as well. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

True. It was unfortunate that this happened on such a prestigious platform too. I agree this was not the ideal situation. He got compromised for 'her'. 

If she was brave to 'go bald' literally then she should have worn thick skin to be able to take a comment on it like a sport. It would have made her look better. The worst thing is that they had the front row as well. 

She is bald cause she had a condition alopecia

That being said. I just donโ€™t think Will should not have done that to Chris under any circumstance. 

An now Will needs to endure this scrutiny for his actions 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She is bald cause she had a condition alopecia

That being said. I just donโ€™t think Will should not have done that to Chris under any circumstance. 

An now Will needs to endure this scrutiny for his actions 

Yes - It all started with her condition and then she decided to move away from hiding it. 

Yes - I agree, his action has just gone against him. The swearing from the seat was just making the bad situation worse. 

Chris Rock and others have something to talk about now. It ain't gonna be over till it's over.

Originally posted by: Clochette

D3viL, perhaps you should do an experiment with someone else how easy it is to slip a pinky in a rather lose hanging jeans pocket especially when standing in this position and you are in a discussion with another person...ah yes...and with a glass whiskey almost full holding with both hands and facing the camera...what a comfortable position this is (but certainly okay for just a click).

No, she isn't locked, she pretends to be locked...easy-peasy for her ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

As for Will slapping Rock...Rock can now bask in the glory to have been slapped by Will at the Oscar ceremony... Rock was mean and Will took the bait...

There is no way .. I am going to slip my pinky into any girls Jean pocket!!!  Even for the sake of an experiment lololol .. 

I didn't notice PC was drinking? Maybe she was clinging for support or so she doesn't get pushed around...

... I stilllll think they like liked eachtoher more than friends though Clochette ๐Ÿ˜•  .. we can still be friends and disagree lol

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: D3viL

There is no way .. I am going to slip my pinky into any girls Jean pocket!!!  Even for the sake of an experiment lololol .. 

You ๐Ÿคฃ

why..  @bold