Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

They had their own reasons. They tried prolonging the show with Divya track to run it beyond Ramzan period. Couldn't as uska na sar na pair tha. Vidhi ko Bewakoof banana. Bechari Rachana ko bhi bura lag Raha hai. With the age gap they are vary they do not want to turn off the elderly audience above 40. Then biggest problem is the time slot of the show, they can't show anything pg rated at that time slot. For ekta's shows which are after 10, she went craaaaazzy!!

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not about the bold scenes, just the abrupt cuts.. check out the bts, the smooth flow was missing in the original😬😬

hmhss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srj9

Part 6 :

Dev : Haan Vidhi bolo

Vidhi : Dev ji humne Simmi ko drop kardiya.. Priya bhabhi shopping ke liye jaarahi hai aur main supermarket..ghar par koi kaam hai kya

Dev : Kya.. tum ghar jaarahi ho

Vidhi : Ghar.. ghar nahin supermarket

Dev : Lekin yahan kucch kaam hoga na

Vidhi : Kaam hai to main aajaungi

Dev : Theek hain.. agar zaroori hain na.. to jaaon tum

Vidhi : Zaroori nahin hain main aati hoon

Dev : Nahin..ok 

Dev abrubtly cuts off the phone and sends her a message saying her to wait there and he will call and explain later.

Dev goes away from there to his room and calls back Vidhi 

Vidhi : Kabse wait kar rahi hoon aapke call ka.. to main baahar jaoon ya nahin

Dev :  Baahar zaroor jaana.. lekin akele nahin..main aaraha hoon

Vidhi : Kya aap bhi Supermarket aaoge mere saath

Dev : Arre supermarket nahin .. baahar ghoomne jaayenge.. saath mein kucch aur bhi kaam hai

Vidhi : Accha aisaa... main yahan school ke paas hi hoon

Dev : Wahin ruko main aakar batata hoon

Dev gets ready in white t-shirt and blue jeans.. all set for his many plans today with Vidhi. He gets into the car and drives away to school and stops the car in front of her. As she slides into the front seat beside him, he hands her the bouquet of roses, he brought for her on the way. She is pleasantly surprised and kisses him on the cheek. 

Dev : Arre waah abhi date shuru hua hi nahin, abhi mujhe gift milgaya

Vidhi : Date?

Dev : Haan surprise date

Vidhi : Wow.. thank you Devji.. mujhe bahut accha laga yeh surprise

Dev : Abhi dekha hi kahaho mere surprise ko

Vidhi : Issliye aap phone par itna ghomaphirakar baat karrahe the

Dev : Nahin woh to main Amba ke saath tha

Vidhi : Kya  ( she literally screams into his ears )

Dev : Arre arre relax yaar.. aisa waisa kucch nahin hua hai

Vidhi : Main aisa waisa kucch nahin soch rahi hoon..hmpf.. kya baatein karrahe te aap donon

Dev is in a masti mood and he wants to tease Vidhi 

Dev : Woh bataa rahin thi ki hum donon kitna compatible hain....agar woh meri wife bangayi hoti to mujhe kitna pyaar karti.. mujhe roz kisses deti, hug karti aur bhi kucch kucch... bas itnahi ha.. humne isse zyaada personal baatein nahin kiya hai

Vidhi opens her mouth wide in shock, becomes grumpy and hits him with the bouquet. He holds her hand and laughs out loud. He stops the car for a while to talk.

Dev : Ha ha aisa kucch nahin hua hai.. main bas mazaak karraha hoon

Vidhi : Yeh kaisa mazaak hai.. hmpf

Dev : Accha wala mazaak... dekho to tumne apna saara inhibitions chodkar mujh par haq jataaya

Dev shows her the petals that have fallen on him from her attack before. She gets shy and Dev pulls her closer to himself. She hides her face in his chest and sheepishly asks him as to what did they both actually talk about.

Dev : Bas tumhare buraayi.. haha.. seriously Amba ko actually lag raha hai ki humare beech compatibility issues hain aur tumhe adjustment mein problem ho rahi hain.. choddo abhi humara special day hain.. bas tum relax karo aur music suno.. main ek shaandaar jagah par lejaunga

Vidhi gets all excited and sits back. Dev puts on a mix of romantic , melody and peppy tracks. The drive goes on for a while. He stops in between when they find a coconut vendor. Both of them get down and Dev buys one coconut, they both sit under the shade of a tree and share the coconut water. They talk about many things in general, share some laughs , eyelocks and click pictures. They get back to the car and Dev continues to drive till they are some where in the outside of the city and finally stops at a place. Vidhi gets down and is in shock looking over the  place in front of her that Dev has brought her for their date. 

Vidhi : Yeh kahaan lekeaaye hain aap

Dev : Yeh date ke liye perfect place hain... yahan par hume koi disturb nahin karega..aur hum kucch bhi kar sakte hain ( winks )

Vidhi : ( looking around anxiously ) Hum yahan kucch nahi karenge

Dev : ( grinning ) Tumhe kucch karne ki zaroorat nahin hai.. sab kucch main karunga tum bas thoda co-operate karo 

Vidhi : Aap yeh pehle smile karna band kijiye.. date bolke leke aateho aur yahan par.. main to kucch aur hi expect karrahi thi ( pouts cutely )

Dev : Arre keh to raha hoon na tumhare saare expectations poora karunga andar chaloto sahi

Vidhi : Mujhe nahin jaana hai andar, pata nahin wahan kya hai... aur yeh jagah hai kya.. 

Dev : Ha ha ha... ok ok batata hoon..  yeh Amba ka naya factory hain jiske naam par woh hamare shares khareed rahi hai

Vidhi : Kya.. aap..kaise..kab.. aapko kaise pata hai.. aur shares kyaa..

Dev : Shh shh.. relax.. samjhata hoon.. kucch din pehle Divya aayithi mere paas hamare company ke updated share holders ke list ko lekar.. usme ye company ke naam par bulk shares khareda jaa raha tha.. maine search karne ki koshish kiya tha..lekin iss company ke koi bhi details nahin mila... phir maine Yogesh ko list banane ke liye kaha aur usne ye baat Amba ko bataya 

Vidhi : Lekin yeh jagah kaise pata chala

Dev : Ab hamari dushman hamare paas rehti hai to kucch to faayda uthana chahiye na

Vidhi : Aap aaj itne jilebi kyun banarahe ho..  meri to samajhte samajthe chillampot machegi

Dev : Ha ha samjhata hoon..  maine jis din Divya yeh sab batayi thi ussi raat ko Amba ke car ke neeche ek GPS tracker lagadiya tha... bas.. jaise hi Yogesh ka call aaya woh immediately yahin jagah par aa pahunchi

Vidhi : Smart aa.. ek dum bhannaat wala idea hai

Dev mock raises his collar

Vidhi : Lekin mujhe yahaan kyun lekar aayeho aap.. woh bhi date ke naam par

Dev : Yeh surprise adventurous date hai ( laughs aloud seeing Vidhi's expression ) .. ok ok..  mujhe tumhara saath chahiye.. yahaan par agar kucch bhi miljaaye jisse hum company ko bacha sake to..  waise bhi hum donon ke team to kaafi strong hai.. hum kidnappers se lade to yeh kya cheez hai

Vidhi : Andar gunde honge to

Dev : Nahin honge

Vidhi : Phew.. phir theek hai.. par aap ko kaise pataa

Dev : Tukka maar raha hoon.. chalo

Vidhi : Huh.. kya

Dev : Fight karunga aur kyaa..isi liye jeans pehan kar aaya hoon

Vidhi : Kya Devji aap serious situation mein bhi  mazaak kar rahe ho

Dev : Vidhi jab tum sirf ek employee thi tabhi maine bachaya.. ab to tum meri biwi ho ab to jaan lagaadoonga tumhe bachaane keliye

Vidhi shuts his mouth with her palm and has tears in her eyes. He slowly removes her palm and kisses it reassuringly

Dev : Kucch nahin hoga.. chalo

They enter the small factory that looked to be unused since forever with walls covered with cobwebs and papers lying around, through the back door. They slowly made their way in, both of them split up and go in different directions and look around if they could get any leads. There was one room into which Dev enters, he thinks may be the room is utilised as a godown with empty cartons. This leads to another room with broken tables and some chairs lying around haphazardly with one cupboard, which had some old files. 

Vidhi : Devji.. yahan aayiyena

Dev goes following Vidhi's voice.

Dev : Kya hua Vidhi, kucch mila kya

The other room had one table with a single computer on it which was connected to the plug point. Dev tried to on it, but it was secured by a password. Both of them looked disappointed. They hear some car driving in the compound of the factory. Dev quickly shuts down the system and both make a quick exit from the back door. They get into the car and drive on a little further.

Vidhi : Phew yeh to hogaya... lekin hum aage kyun jaarahe hain

Dev : Maine tumhe date promise kiya na..  romatic wala.. to apna promise kaise break kar sakta hoon

Vidhi : Sacch me.. ab hum kahan jayenge 

Dev : Surprise

Vidhi looks skeptical. Dev stretches out his hand to take hers in his and assures her about their next outing.

Bohat hee acha update tha ❤️❤️

The parts i left in the quote above were my favourite 

You did such a great job of capturing the nuance of ViDev’s relationship specially Dev teasing Vidhi about amba professing love and Vidhi getting jealous

I actually love this approach of having Amba live with Raichands so they can snoop on Amba and Dev ke liye Amba ko bewakoof banana asaan hojayega with his charm

Eagerly waiting for the date in the next part 

Helios10 thumbnail

On slightly different note 40 people aren't elderly yaar. this is also something I can't wrap my head around na... since when has 40 become old?  I see this being mentioned in the serial too many times. Poor chap is a good looking 45 year old guy, absolutely fit and just about hitting middle age.. and with no crisis which come along. Aur kya chahiye ladke main?!?😃

Originally posted by: Monkish

They had their own reasons. They tried prolonging the show with Divya track to run it beyond Ramzan period. Couldn't as uska na sar na pair tha. Vidhi ko Bewakoof banana. Bechari Rachana ko bhi bura lag Raha hai. With the age gap they are vary they do not want to turn off the elderly audience above 40. Then biggest problem is the time slot of the show, they can't show anything pg rated at that time slot. For ekta's shows which are after 10, she went craaaaazzy!!

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arey, main nahi bol rahi 40 is old. Elderly word ko face value pe mat lo. I'm speaking about lot of uncles and aunties who have a narrow mind and in India we are not inclusive when it comes to discussing matters of heart with our parents. My parents were an exception, but I have seen my own cousins who would never share anything with their parents and I come from a joint family, were it would be a scandal if you are caught seeing anything romantic when I was in my late teens. Now I'm in my 30's, I don't live in India. So things are different. 

Helios10 thumbnail

Oh! I get it. Having lived outside India for many years and inching towards 40, understand what you are saying. 

Cheers!

Originally posted by: Monkish

Arey, main nahi bol rahi 40 is old. Elderly word ko face value pe mat lo. I'm speaking about lot of uncles and aunties who have a narrow mind and in India we are not inclusive when it comes to discussing matters of heart with our parents. My parents were an exception, but I have seen my own cousins who would never share anything with their parents and I come from a joint family, were it would be a scandal if you are caught seeing anything romantic when I was in my late teens. Now I'm in my 30's, I don't live in India. So things are different. 

Srj9 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the feedback🤗❤️🥰

Srj9 thumbnail

Part 7 :

Dev continues to drive for another half an hour till they reach a fancy five star hotel. He gets down and hands over the keys to the valet parking attendent. Dev goes over to the other side and like a perfect gentleman opens the door for his very special date. He extends his hand to help Vidhi get down from the car. Vidhi is all excited looking at the extravagant hotel they are heading to. They are greeted by the hotel staff at the entrance who bow down and show them their way in. They enter through the automatic glass doors. Vidhi is all awestruck by the grandeur of the hotel. She had to lift her head high up to see the ceiling, which was decorated by beautiful carvings,  that was illuminated by huge chandliers. She later on looked around the hotel which was extending more and more beyond her line of sight. She is mesmerised by the splendor of the hotel while Dev is silently observing her and is himself mesmerised looking at her twinkling eyes. He is quite happy that Vidhi is enjoying his style of extravagance for a change. He wanted to give her a lavish lifestyle but Vidhi being her righteous self has outright rejected his money and this strengthened his own ideology to not have a share in the property himself. Nevertheless, he wanted her to have some moments with him in the life that he has been a part of since his childhood. This being the reason for which he has accepted Abhimanyu's gift for honeymoon at a lavish hotel. But, unfortunately, that did not end well for him with people making unnecessary remarks and the ultimate financial crunch. Then again Vidhi being Vidhi did not complain a bit, in fact she was much more comfortable in the low budget lodge. Now, looking at her getting excited has left a sense of joy in him. 

They were received by the manager who upon learning Dev's identity has led them to the area that was reserved by his name. This has taken Vidhi by a pleasant surprise as she thought Dev has spontaneously brought her here. She involuntarily blushed thinking about the love Dev always showers upon her. Dev gave her his arm around which she looped hers and both of them entered the lift. The rooftop area was beautifully decorated with a mix of white and baby pink carnations that was in perfect synchronisation to Dev's white shirt and her baby pink dress. A table for two was set in the middle of the terrace which was decorated with scented candles. There was an orchestra ready with their instruments, away  from their table allowing them privacy. Dev walked her to the table and pulled out the chair for her, which she happily took and then he went on to take the chair opposite hers. 

Dev : Kaisa lagaa mera surprise

Vidhi : Bahut accha laga... in fact aaj ka poora din bahut accha rahaa hai.

Dev : Hmm pata tha mujhe tumhe adventures accha lagta hai

Vidhi : Aapke saath time spend karna accha lagta hai.. chahe woh five star ho ya phir khaugali

Dev : I know... mujhe bhi 

He took her palm in his and kissed it and she gave a shy smile in return. The waiter came and Dev let Vidhi order for the two of them, he helped her out whenever she came across new and fancy names. He made sure that she was not bothered by the exorbitant prices. The waiter served them juice first. After having the juice, Dev asked Vidhi for a dance, which she happily obliged. They both went near the orchestra and Dev held Vidhi's hand in his one hand and the other around her waist. She kept one of her hands on his chest and with eyes only for each other, they kept swaying slowly to the instrumentals, with Dev twirling her in between. For the next bit of the song, Vidhi moved closer encircling her both hands around his neck, while he pulled her even more closer by his hands around her waist. They remained entwined in each others arms for what looked like an eternity. They finally had to let go of each other reluctantly as the food has arrived. 

Dev : Hmm chalo Vidhi khana khate hai ab mujhe to bahut bhook lag raha hai

Vidhi : Mujhe bhi.. chaliye

They take their seats and wait for the food to be served. Dev nudges Vidhi and she looks up to see what he was pointing at. She is amazed by the scenic view in front of her, that of the setting sun which has painted the entire sky in a tangerine shade, the light of which was illuminating their little cozy corner. They smile at each other and Vidhi takes selfies of themselves on their beautiful date with the spectacular background. They now move on the food and feed each other in between. 

Dev : Vidhi tum kabhi Indore se baahar gayi ho kya

Vidhi : Haan gayi hoon..  Goa ( laughs out loud )

Dev shakes his head laughing along.

Vidhi : Nahin.. yeh shehar se baahar to kya Devji main to kabhi hamare ghar se bahar bhi nahin nikli hoon akele akele. Aap ko pata hain aap ke aane se pehle meri life main kucch khaas tha hi nahin.. bas college jaati thi woh bhi fail hoti thi... bahut low on confidence thi main, chachi ke taane, papa ka darr... inn sab ke beech rehti thi

Dev : Vidhi.. tum

Vidhi : Aapke aane ke baad meri poori zindagi badal gayi hain... main confident ban gayi hoon, education ka importance pata chala hai, independent hone ka matlab pata chala hai... aapne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya hai , pyaar ke liye apne parents ke khilaaf khadi thi... woh maa papa jiske saamne mai kabhi sar uthakar baat nahin karti...

Dev wipes away her tears and cups her cheek in his palm

Dev : Vidhi tum ek honest hard-working ladki ho aur saath mein pyaar parivaar sabka importance hai tumhare life main... tumhare yehi saare qualities ne mujhe tumhari taraf kheencha hai

Vidhi looks on as Dev continues speaking

Dev : Aisa nahin hai ki isse pehle mujhe proposals nahin aaye par aisa koi nahin tha ki uss ke liye mai woh waada tod doon jo apne aap se kiya ki main apne parivaar ko apne life ke aage rakhoonga aur shaadi nahin karoonga... jaanti ho Vidhi maine yeh waada kyun kiya...kyun ki mujhe darr tha ki kahin meri wife aakar hamare parivaar ko na todh de... property ke issues na ho

Vidhi : Dev ji.. main aisa

Dev : Jaanta hoon... tum aisa kabhi nahin kar saktiho... aur yeh mujhe tumhare documents sign karne se pehle bhi patatha... iss liye maine apna waada tod diya tumhare liye.. tumhari wajah se.. par tumhe aise wapas uss life mein nahin jaane doonga jahan tum kissi aur par dependent thi... I promise you Vidhi main sab kucch sort out karungaa

Dev and Vidhi held each others hands together and promise each other to stand with each other no matter what ever situation they have to face.

Dev : Topic kahin aur hi chalagaya... main yeh pooch raha tha kyun ki main jaanna chahtha hoon ki tumhare koyi favourite places hai kya jahaan tum jaana chahti ho

Vidhi : Haan main na Kerala jaana chahthi hoon wahan ke greenary, backwaters yeh sab bacchpan main padha tha..  aur Ooty bhi woh movies mein dekha kitna beautiful hai..  aur Mumbai to main kabhi gayi hi nahin... aur Shimla ke baraf dekhna hai

Dev : Accha laga tumne yeh sab share kiya Vidhi.... hum dheere dheere sab plan karke jaayenge aur beech me foreign trips bhi lagaayenge..  tumhare paas passport hain kya

Vidhi : Nahin to

Dev : To pehle yeh kaam karna hoga... main arrange karata hoon aur uske baad hum kahin bhi ghoomne jaasakte. Main tumhe London leke jaana chahtha hoon... wahan mere zindagi ka significant part rahan hain... mera college life... tumhe dikhaoonga apna college mera hostel sab kucch

Vidhi : Sacchi Devji... main bahut excited hoon

They finish the rest with talks about different places, favourite cuisines and many other things. Dev pays the bill and they get down the lift and wait for their car outside the hotel. Vidhi looks around and is excited as she sees a vendor selling cotton-candy, Dev notices this and goes to buy her one. As he walks in that direction, he bumps into someone. He apologises at first, then realises that the person is an old friend. His face immediately lights up and hugs the person warmly. Vidhi looks at the scene playing in front of her uncertainly and her hand involuntarily clutches the mangalsutra lying around her neck. The person in question turns around and Vidhi says "Yamini maasi".

Srj9 thumbnail

Updated part 7, please read and drop in your views🥰❤️🤗

Srj9 thumbnail

Updated... do read and review🤗