Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

That show is so shit now. πŸ˜†

i know i am still regretting for watching it for hc πŸ˜† i skip 3/4th of episodes and only watch once in a month πŸ˜† such a pain πŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BTW the second episode was quite boring. πŸ˜΅

I hope to see Shalin's character getting stronger... I mean hona hi as he is the rakshas. πŸ˜† 

I hope Eisha as Bela's character gets better too. Both have talent but so far the roles didn't impress me. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

BTW the second episode was quite boring. πŸ˜΅

I hope to see Shalin's character getting stronger... I mean hona hi as he is the rakshas. πŸ˜† 

I hope Eisha as Bela's character gets better too. Both have talent but so far the roles didn't impress me. 

Check here πŸ˜† pehle week ke episode hi aise hai toh patha nahi kya karenge πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162879871

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naagin 5 starting was hina(akshara), now bekaboo starting had shivangi(naira) may be next series of ekta kapoor will be pranali🀣🀣🀣if yeh rishta kya kehlata hai exists at that time with her in future 🀣🀣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

nice to see you here πŸ˜‚ i guess they got inspiration from naagin 6 and naagin 5 πŸ˜‚ 

I am in team rakshas as pari's are more cunning than them bechare ka tapas thod diya. He deserves justice πŸ˜‚

Naagin 6 showed existence of different worlds. 

Naagin 5 i guess they want to use rebirth concept and hate turned love here 😁 

Waiting to see how shalin will perform here. 

Yeah this rebirth concept is inspired from Naagin 5. Last birth they got separated but this time they will get united by power of their love. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Oh I found the first episode quite interesting...ha thik hai naagin 5 se inspired laga love story thoda...But it's ok they did their own thing too..

Story of Rakshas vs Paris and forbidden love... concept and VFX bhi bohot sahi hai so far...naagin se to zada homework ki hai, morni k pankh and snakes ka tongue se bite karne jaisa ridiculous bhi kuch nehi dikha in first episode... colour me impressed...πŸ˜„

Paris se I am not surprised...this behaviour is what they are supposed to be...Devtao k team se hai... Rakshas se Cchal karna to Inka kaam hai... that's what Gods have done multiple times with Asurs for greater good all through our mythology...Coz inko apna right mil Gaya to baki sabko watt laga dengeπŸ˜†

Vaise suna tha Shivangi ka double role tha cameo mein bhi, but ye to ek thi...and vo 2 brothers , shayad honge show mein as recurring characters?I mean I don't think they are as costly as Zain or Shivangi... Baad mein koi enemy ya sidekick ki zarurat pare to...vo Arjit Taneja, the human eating Bhai, Naagin 5 mein Vani k pyaar ka dushman bana tha, issbar Inka ban jaega usme kya hai...πŸ€ͺBut anyway vo step sister hai na she is the main vamp...

Vaise tap Tod dia bechare Balak kiπŸ˜‹ will he be there I wonder, ya phirse tap karne chala Gaya hoga... Shivangi and Zain k characters ka reincarnation ya unka soul dusri body mein whatever honge kya Shalin Esha?...never seen anything of shalin pata nehi kaisa lagega...Esha to shayad avg thi apne previous shows mein..

But I am gonna watch...πŸ˜ƒPari Rakshas naag naagin bhediya wale shows are so much better than the human wale ones...πŸ˜…

It seemed inspired from Naagin 5, I enjoyed naagin 5 so looking forward to this one too. 

Also the premise is pretty decent, i hope ekta will not ruin the story like she did in Naagin 5.

devashree_h thumbnail

First episode was fine. I just did not get the love story between Devlekha and Pratham. They barely had scenes. And Pratham at least, did not acknowledge the love. Ashwat seems to have died so he may not return. Pratham will be part of Ranav. They might bring Arjit's character later, to create more troubles for the leads.

I like the part where fireflies and buttlerflies get surround Devlekha, as she is a Pari. That was a good intro of Shivangi. They had to rush since it was only a cameo, but there was no build up for Devlekha and Pratham's love story. It was done better in N5. 

Edited by devashree_h - 1 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devashree_h

First episode was fine. I just did not get the live story between Devlekha and Pratham. They barely had scenes. And Pratham at least, did not acknowledge the love. Ashwat seems to have died so he may not return. Pratham will be part of Ranav. They might bring Arjit's character later, to create more troubles for the leads.

I like the part where fireflies and buttlerflies get surround Devlekha, as she is a Pari. That was a good intro of Shivangi. They had to rush since it was only a cameo, but there was no build up for Devlekha and Pratham's love story. It was done better in N5. 

First epi was so good that I would have loved to see 4, 5 episodes more of Pari and Pratham. 

Now the show looks so crowded. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shivangi had clarified that she is not doing double role.but she has 2 looks.

Originally posted by: urmita

Oh I found the first episode quite interesting...ha thik hai naagin 5 se inspired laga love story thoda...But it's ok they did their own thing too..

Story of Rakshas vs Paris and forbidden love... concept and VFX bhi bohot sahi hai so far...naagin se to zada homework ki hai, morni k pankh and snakes ka tongue se bite karne jaisa ridiculous bhi kuch nehi dikha in first episode... colour me impressed...πŸ˜„

Paris se I am not surprised...this behaviour is what they are supposed to be...Devtao k team se hai... Rakshas se Cchal karna to Inka kaam hai... that's what Gods have done multiple times with Asurs for greater good all through our mythology...Coz inko apna right mil Gaya to baki sabko watt laga dengeπŸ˜†

Vaise suna tha Shivangi ka double role tha cameo mein bhi, but ye to ek thi...and vo 2 brothers , shayad honge show mein as recurring characters?I mean I don't think they are as costly as Zain or Shivangi... Baad mein koi enemy ya sidekick ki zarurat pare to...vo Arjit Taneja, the human eating Bhai, Naagin 5 mein Vani k pyaar ka dushman bana tha, issbar Inka ban jaega usme kya hai...πŸ€ͺBut anyway vo step sister hai na she is the main vamp...

Vaise tap Tod dia bechare Balak kiπŸ˜‹ will he be there I wonder, ya phirse tap karne chala Gaya hoga... Shivangi and Zain k characters ka reincarnation ya unka soul dusri body mein whatever honge kya Shalin Esha?...never seen anything of shalin pata nehi kaisa lagega...Esha to shayad avg thi apne previous shows mein..

But I am gonna watch...πŸ˜ƒPari Rakshas naag naagin bhediya wale shows are so much better than the human wale ones...πŸ˜…

devashree_h thumbnail

First epi was so good that I would have loved to see 4, 5 episodes more of Pari and Pratham. 

Now the show looks so crowded. 

It's crowded because they probably want to kill off some of them.πŸ˜† Ranav's cousin seem prime characters to be killed off.πŸ˜† That's why there are three of them.πŸ˜†