Episode 2 - Bekaboo

Posted: 1 years ago

Some funny things 

1. The way bela's mom was praising that child hamare ghar main pari ayi hai pari hai main iska naaam "Bela" rakthi hun. I was expecting she will keep kids name as pari πŸ˜†

2. They just reused characters and names from all previous shows. 

1. Andy from n3 

2. Yaminin( Naagin) + Raichand ( Pkyek) 

3. Soumya from kuch toh hai πŸ˜†

4. Bela ( naagin3) 

3. I Did not understand if her kids have got all powers why rana or shalin's character have not got any power. πŸ˜†

So basically may  be shalin's character will die and his body will be used by pratham's soul? How that would justify pratham protecting shalin's character. As he was saying chachu ya aap hothe toh mujhe protect karthe.  

So they made it clear that these ppl are vampires πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ.  πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ.  

I don't know what's the obsession of ekta's supernatural creatures with paisa and property as they can get all these by killing owners. Kabhi toh power use kare. 😁 

Currently the story is still where it was lets see how it unfolds next week. πŸ˜ƒ Shalin's character for now is bhola we have to see how his potrayal once he become shaitan. 😁

Update :

and they showed bela is born in 1994 smiley36 1994 ladki college thodi na jayegi smiley37 kuch toh reality dikhathe. Either she should be working now unless she is doing courses like mbbs or took break in between πŸ˜‚

Which college gives scholarship for winning kavita competition. I have seen science mela. Some competetivr exams aur yaha kavita πŸ˜‚ and their fangs looks so fake. Even pkyek had great teeths for vampires 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago

Originally posted by firewings_diya

Some funny things 

1. The way bela's mom was praising that child hamare ghar main pari ayi hai pari hai main iska naaam "Bela" rakthi hun. I was expecting she will keep kids name as pari πŸ˜†

1. Andy from n3 

3. I Did not understand if her kids have got all powers why rana or shalin's character have not got any power. πŸ˜†

So basically may shalin's character will die and his body will be used by pratham's soul? How that would justify pratham protecting shalin's character. As he was saying chachu ya aap hothe toh mujhe protect karthe.  

So they made it clear that these ppl are vampires πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ.  πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ.  

I don't know what's the obsession of ekta's supernatural creatures with paisa and property as they can get all these by killing owners. Kabhi toh power use kare. 😁 

Currently the story is still where it was lets see how it unfolds next week. πŸ˜ƒ Shalin's character for now is bhola we have to see how his potrayal once he become shaitan. 😁

Bhel Puri lag raha hai. 

Anything from Ekta is doable as of now 

I so much wanted Shivangi and Zain to continue for a longer period

And one of the fastest 20 year leap in ITV.

Chicken Bhanot has done a decent job.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Bhel Puri lag raha hai. 

Anything from Ekta is doable as of now 

I so much wanted Shivangi and Zain to continue for a longer period

And one of the fastest 20 year leap in ITV.

Chicken Bhanot has done a decent job.

and they showed bela is born in 1994 πŸ˜† 1994 ladki college thodi na jayegi πŸ€£ kuch toh reality dikhathe. Either she should be working now unless she is doing courses like mbbs or took break in between πŸ˜‚

I missed major funny thing. 

Which college gives scholarship for winning kavita competition. I have seen science mela. Some competetivr exams aur yaha kavita πŸ˜‚ and their fangs looks so fake. Even pkyek had great teeths for vampires πŸ€£

I also frowned when she said her daughter is a pari but ended up naming her Bela. πŸ€£ Pari would have made more chances than Bela. 

I didn't understand why they made Bela randomly dance. πŸ˜† They could have shown a better way. Her dad's boss' daughter ordered her to dance and she did. πŸ˜†

I am wondering what they made with Pratham. Did they keep him alive like vampires or he is actually dead. Anything is possible with ITV. πŸ€£

Originally posted by firewings_diya

Some funny things 

1. Andy from n3 

4. Bela ( naagin3) 

So basically may  be shalin's character will die and his body will be used by pratham's soul? How that would justify pratham protecting shalin's character. As he was saying chachu ya aap hothe toh mujhe protect karthe.  

What I understood is Ranav has powers, but raw and unused coz he has not come off age yet and that bua usko ullu banake rakha hua hai...to powers k sath brain bhi unused hai uska tabhi Aisa hai...πŸ€ͺ

Even I am wondering, ye Rakshas marte nehi thing and Pratham k vapas Ane ki theory is not clear...marte nehi to Ranav ka dad kaise mar gaya, and Pratham I sort of thought would be trapped like a spirit with his body until he gets a body to use that's his relative's....But asli Ranav mar jaegae and Pratham use possess karega to kaisa odd lagega πŸ€” ya in some twisted way they will show Ranav is Pratham's reincarnation anyway...bada confusing hai...u think we will get clarification or will have to assume something?πŸ˜…

Aj ka episode thoda boring tha, but ok I can accept it as introduction episode...leads k introduction bhi karna tha...I do hope next weekend hi Ranav k powers a jae, ya pratham a jae whatever is gonna happen, ye bhola version zada time accha nehi lagega...

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I also frowned when she said her daughter is a pari but ended up naming her Bela. πŸ€£ Pari would have made more chances than Bela. 

I didn't understand why they made Bela randomly dance. πŸ˜† They could have shown a better way. Her dad's boss' daughter ordered her to dance and she did. πŸ˜†

I am wondering what they made with Pratham. Did they keep him alive like vampires or he is actually dead. Anything is possible with ITV. πŸ€£

I dont know it was sort of comedy for me too. πŸ€£ first of all that dad carries plastic ka baccha and magically there is a river beside there house.  

And he holds kid as if she is next bahubali and then threatens to drop her. Suddenly moon light falls on her and she cries. Pari pari becomes bela πŸ˜†My main question is if bela's father is so busy in drinking and hiding money from his wife how exactly she concieved the kid πŸ€£

Then those two narrators. Like when telling story of pratham their hair was black. When in 1994 bela was born they have some grey hairs(assuming they were aroung 45 years . But magically after 2023 they become as if they are 90 years old ithne safed ghane baak toh chudail ke bhi nahi hothe πŸ˜‚ 

Pratham's brother ka putla aise lagaya hai jaise usne kuch mahaan kaam kiya ho and if he was so in love with his  brother wanted to die beside him how he got chance to marry have a family and then die πŸ˜‚kaisa ye pyaar hai πŸ˜‚ that fb was really un necessary where pratham's brother was telling him. I will die along with you πŸ˜‚ 

That dance was hillarious in what angle it looked like apsara's dance. How these ppl know apsara does bharath natyam and not bhangra or kathak  πŸ˜‚

Pratham is alive he is burried under ground. She cursed him na ki you can only come out and take a body of a person of your family. She said indirectly jab main aungi tum bhi na ishq ladayenge πŸ˜‚ he could have came out before her. There was no need of waiting for her to turn 29 πŸ˜†

Bela born in 2002 not 1994🀣

They shown everything fastest may be u got confused 🀣🀣

Originally posted by urmita

What I understood is Ranav has powers, but raw and unused coz he has not come off age yet and that bua usko ullu banake rakha hua hai...to powers k sath brain bhi unused hai uska tabhi Aisa hai...πŸ€ͺ

Even I am wondering, ye Rakshas marte nehi thing and Pratham k vapas Ane ki theory is not clear...marte nehi to Ranav ka dad kaise mar gaya, and Pratham I sort of thought would be trapped like a spirit with his body until he gets a body to use that's his relative's....But asli Ranav mar jaegae and Pratham use possess karega to kaisa odd lagega πŸ€” ya in some twisted way they will show Ranav is Pratham's reincarnation anyway...bada confusing hai...u think we will get clarification or will have to assume something?πŸ˜…

Aj ka episode thoda boring tha, but ok I can accept it as introduction episode...leads k introduction bhi karna tha...I do hope next weekend hi Ranav k powers a jae, ya pratham a jae whatever is gonna happen, ye bhola version zada time accha nehi lagega...

I guess ranav will die has he has no powers and anyone can kill him. So they will kill him and pratham will take over his body. Or they may show dual personality where pratham will control ranav and in the end pratham will leave ranav with bela πŸ˜‚

I feel all these asurs may turn negative. Pratham's brother and his father may not be really good and using pratham as they said only pratham can get that astra now after his father. So we have to see either his father is trapped by yamini or he was fake. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Originally posted by imsoumyasrk06

Bela born in 2002 not 1994🀣

They shown everything fastest may be u got confused 🀣🀣

1994 main kya hua tha phir πŸ˜† they showed some 1994 board πŸ€£