Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

nice to see you here πŸ˜‚ i guess they got inspiration from naagin 6 and naagin 5 πŸ˜‚ 

I am in team rakshas as pari's are more cunning than them bechare ka tapas thod diya. He deserves justice πŸ˜‚

Naagin 6 showed existence of different worlds. 

Naagin 5 i guess they want to use rebirth concept and hate turned love here 😁 

Waiting to see how shalin will perform here. 

I like team Rakshas only because the role of the three brothers looked interesting. The evil, the extra sweet and the balanced one. No wonder they choose well known actors to create impact. 

I liked Shivanki with Zain but the character didn't impress me much. I hope Eisha's character will be better. And if it's reincarnation then hope a better version of the old one. 

Shalin is a very good actor. I think he will do pretty good here too. 

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I am quite interested in knowing what happens to the three brothers. Hope they shape up well. 

The Pari people are irritating. 

The Naagin were at least in comparison better shaped. Instead Pari people seem to be all about morality and doing immoral things like cheating to keep the high seat. 

IKR the three brothers made the first episode so interesting. Yup the paris are all about morality but they are the first one to break the rule. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Zain and Shivangi are doing cameos. Rest of them are permanent. 

I wish it was the other way. πŸ˜†

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

First episode was so good but a no 2 ehsa singh no offence 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahaali2905

First episode was so good but a no 2 ehsa singh no offence 

even i felt esha singh may not perform well but i do not want to assume for now. As she might turn out to be good later as in most of the naagin i hardly thought that fls can be naagin but they were able to pull it off. So i trust ekta's casting.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I wish it was the other way. πŸ˜†

basically naagin 5(akshara) they got heena 

Bekaboo they got shivangi(naira)

So next supernatural will have pranali( akshara) 

Looks like ekta is fan of yrkkh πŸ€£

basically naagin 5(akshara) they got heena 

Bekaboo they got shivangi(naira)

So next supernatural will have pranali( akshara) 

Looks like ekta is fan of yrkkh πŸ€£

Pranali would look really good as a pari. πŸ˜† She has a face of pari. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Pranali would look really good as a pari. πŸ˜† She has a face of pari. 

yes but unfortunately she is stuck with ddp(dook dard peeda) showπŸ˜†

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Oh I found the first episode quite interesting...ha thik hai naagin 5 se inspired laga love story thoda...But it's ok they did their own thing too..

Story of Rakshas vs Paris and forbidden love... concept and VFX bhi bohot sahi hai so far...naagin se to zada homework ki hai, morni k pankh and snakes ka tongue se bite karne jaisa ridiculous bhi kuch nehi dikha in first episode... colour me impressed...πŸ˜„

Paris se I am not surprised...this behaviour is what they are supposed to be...Devtao k team se hai... Rakshas se Cchal karna to Inka kaam hai... that's what Gods have done multiple times with Asurs for greater good all through our mythology...Coz inko apna right mil Gaya to baki sabko watt laga dengeπŸ˜†

Vaise suna tha Shivangi ka double role tha cameo mein bhi, but ye to ek thi...and vo 2 brothers , shayad honge show mein as recurring characters?I mean I don't think they are as costly as Zain or Shivangi... Baad mein koi enemy ya sidekick ki zarurat pare to...vo Arjit Taneja, the human eating Bhai, Naagin 5 mein Vani k pyaar ka dushman bana tha, issbar Inka ban jaega usme kya hai...πŸ€ͺBut anyway vo step sister hai na she is the main vamp...

Vaise tap Tod dia bechare Balak kiπŸ˜‹ will he be there I wonder, ya phirse tap karne chala Gaya hoga... Shivangi and Zain k characters ka reincarnation ya unka soul dusri body mein whatever honge kya Shalin Esha?...never seen anything of shalin pata nehi kaisa lagega...Esha to shayad avg thi apne previous shows mein..

But I am gonna watch...πŸ˜ƒPari Rakshas naag naagin bhediya wale shows are so much better than the human wale ones...πŸ˜…

I watched two of Shalin's previous work, Do Haanson Ka Joda (remake of SRK's Rab ne bana di jodi) and Maharaja Ranjit Singh. He was really good in both the shows specially as maharaja. I hope he does good in this show too. 

yes but unfortunately she is stuck with ddp(dook dard peeda) showπŸ˜†

That show is so shit now. πŸ˜†