Interesting first episode

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So many known faces ? πŸ˜² Itne paise kharch kiye hain ? πŸ˜² Anyone knows if they are doing cameos or staying permanently in the show? 

I quite liked the first episode. Story is really good so is the VFX. I was looking for a story where the bad meets the good. I hope they won't ruin it. 

Zain and Shivangi's chemistry was so good. I wish they showed more of them. 

I found it quite easy for a rakshas to enter the pari land. πŸ˜† How are they even allowed ? πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

So many known faces ? πŸ˜² Itne paise kharch kiye hain ? πŸ˜² Anyone knows if they are doing cameos or staying permanently in the show? 

I quite liked the first episode. Story is really good so is the VFX. I was looking for a story where the bad meets the good. I hope they won't ruin it. 

Zain and Shivangi's chemistry was so good. I wish they showed more of them. 

I found it quite easy for a rakshas to enter the pari land. πŸ˜† How are they even allowed ? πŸ˜† 

nice to see you here πŸ˜‚ i guess they got inspiration from naagin 6 and naagin 5 πŸ˜‚ 

I am in team rakshas as pari's are more cunning than them bechare ka tapas thod diya. He deserves justice πŸ˜‚

Naagin 6 showed existence of different worlds. 

Naagin 5 i guess they want to use rebirth concept and hate turned love here 😁 

Waiting to see how shalin will perform here. 

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am quite interested in knowing what happens to the three brothers. Hope they shape up well. 

The Pari people are irritating. 

The Naagin were at least in comparison better shaped. Instead Pari people seem to be all about morality and doing immoral things like cheating to keep the high seat. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zain and Shivangi are doing cameos. Rest of them are permanent. 

urmita thumbnail

Oh I found the first episode quite interesting...ha thik hai naagin 5 se inspired laga love story thoda...But it's ok they did their own thing too..

Story of Rakshas vs Paris and forbidden love... concept and VFX bhi bohot sahi hai so far...naagin se to zada homework ki hai, morni k pankh and snakes ka tongue se bite karne jaisa ridiculous bhi kuch nehi dikha in first episode... colour me impressed...πŸ˜„

Paris se I am not surprised...this behaviour is what they are supposed to be...Devtao k team se hai... Rakshas se Cchal karna to Inka kaam hai... that's what Gods have done multiple times with Asurs for greater good all through our mythology...Coz inko apna right mil Gaya to baki sabko watt laga dengeπŸ˜†

Vaise suna tha Shivangi ka double role tha cameo mein bhi, but ye to ek thi...and vo 2 brothers , shayad honge show mein as recurring characters?I mean I don't think they are as costly as Zain or Shivangi... Baad mein koi enemy ya sidekick ki zarurat pare to...vo Arjit Taneja, the human eating Bhai, Naagin 5 mein Vani k pyaar ka dushman bana tha, issbar Inka ban jaega usme kya hai...πŸ€ͺBut anyway vo step sister hai na she is the main vamp...

Vaise tap Tod dia bechare Balak kiπŸ˜‹ will he be there I wonder, ya phirse tap karne chala Gaya hoga... Shivangi and Zain k characters ka reincarnation ya unka soul dusri body mein whatever honge kya Shalin Esha?...never seen anything of shalin pata nehi kaisa lagega...Esha to shayad avg thi apne previous shows mein..

But I am gonna watch...πŸ˜ƒPari Rakshas naag naagin bhediya wale shows are so much better than the human wale ones...πŸ˜…

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Oh I found the first episode quite interesting...ha thik hai naagin 5 se inspired laga love story thoda...But it's ok they did their own thing too..

Story of Rakshas vs Paris and forbidden love... concept and VFX bhi bohot sahi hai so far...naagin se to zada homework ki hai, morni k pankh and snakes ka tongue se bite karne jaisa ridiculous bhi kuch nehi dikha in first episode... colour me impressed...πŸ˜„

Paris se I am not surprised...this behaviour is what they are supposed to be...Devtao k team se hai... Rakshas se Cchal karna to Inka kaam hai... that's what Gods have done multiple times with Asurs for greater good all through our mythology...Coz inko apna right mil Gaya to baki sabko watt laga dengeπŸ˜†

Vaise suna tha Shivangi ka double role tha cameo mein bhi, but ye to ek thi...and vo 2 brothers , shayad honge show mein as recurring characters?I mean I don't think they are as costly as Zain or Shivangi... Baad mein koi enemy ya sidekick ki zarurat pare to...vo Arjit Taneja, the human eating Bhai, Naagin 5 mein Vani k pyaar ka dushman bana tha, issbar Inka ban jaega usme kya hai...πŸ€ͺBut anyway vo step sister hai na she is the main vamp...

Vaise tap Tod dia bechare Balak kiπŸ˜‹ will he be there I wonder, ya phirse tap karne chala Gaya hoga... Shivangi and Zain k characters ka reincarnation ya unka soul dusri body mein whatever honge kya Shalin Esha?...never seen anything of shalin pata nehi kaisa lagega...Esha to shayad avg thi apne previous shows mein..

But I am gonna watch...πŸ˜ƒPari Rakshas naag naagin bhediya wale shows are so much better than the human wale ones...πŸ˜…

Arjit ki toh pari beti thi shayad naagin main jo kukarm kiye the usse usko shrap lag gaya πŸ˜‚ the first think when i saw arijit i was like ye bhi gaya n5 ki tarah but i was glad this time he is not angel πŸ˜‚

Why they have to show rakshas always blood drinking vampires. They could have shown rakhas as powerful magicians who can control humans or kill humans with their power. Its like wolf ka show ka part two with vampires πŸ˜‚

I liked shivangi and zain too but looks like they will not re enter πŸ˜‚ 

Shalim i have seen him in negative roles positive patha nahi  but lets see how he acts. 

@bold true. 

I am yet to watch bhediya πŸ˜‚

PS: my signature is from a show where the character is devil but he is not drinking blood rather he uses his magic to show gods their actual place πŸ˜‚

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Arjit ki toh pari beti thi shayad naagin main jo kukarm kiye the usse usko shrap lag gaya πŸ˜‚ the first think when i saw arijit i was like ye bhi gaya n5 ki tarah but i was glad this time he is not angel πŸ˜‚

Why they have to show rakshas always blood drinking vampires. They could have shown rakhas as powerful magicians who can control humans or kill humans with their power. Its like wolf ka show ka part two with vampires πŸ˜‚

I liked shivangi and zain too but looks like they will not re enter πŸ˜‚ 

Shalim i have seen him in negative roles positive patha nahi  but lets see how he acts. 

@bold true. 

I am yet to watch bhediya πŸ˜‚

PS: my signature is from a show where the character is devil but he is not drinking blood rather he uses his magic to show gods their actual place πŸ˜‚

Same here, and sahi kaha, farishta banke asur type harkat kia tha islie rakshas bana dia🀣...jabse farista ko dekha, Arjit ko dekhte hi itni michmichi hoti hai k kya batau..πŸ˜†.I was like yaha bhi a gaya ye, but atleast yaha officially bhi bad guy hai, not wearing white clothes...πŸ˜†

Rakshas I think sirf blood nehi pite, flesh bhi khate hai...vaise Vampire werewolf to foreign imports hai, Rakshas to desi original  monsters hai apna and they are always supposed to be eating human flesh and blood in original stories too...magic to witches and sorcerers karte hai na...

Actually I think I like shivangi and zain more....they would have had more impact had they been regular I think...Shalin ka pata nehi shayad good ho but ye heroine pata nehi kitna impactfull hogi...

Bhediya show is copy paste of TVD so far with vampire word replaced by bhediya and werewolf replaced by mahish...but I am watching...like I said better than the human ones...πŸ˜†

@Bold: which show? 

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Same here, and sahi kaha, farishta banke asur type harkat kia tha islie rakshas bana dia🀣...jabse farista ko dekha, Arjit ko dekhte hi itni michmichi hoti hai k kya batau..πŸ˜†.I was like yaha bhi a gaya ye, but atleast yaha officially bhi bad guy hai, not wearing white clothes...πŸ˜†

Rakshas I think sirf blood nehi pite, flesh bhi khate hai...vaise Vampire werewolf to foreign imports hai, Rakshas to desi original  monsters hai apna and they are always supposed to be eating human flesh and blood in original stories too...magic to witches and sorcerers karte hai na...

Actually I think I like shivangi and zain more....they would have had more impact had they been regular I think...Shalin ka pata nehi shayad good ho but ye heroine pata nehi kitna impactfull hogi...

Bhediya show is copy paste of TVD so far with vampire word replaced by bhediya and werewolf replaced by mahish...but I am watching...like I said better than the human ones...πŸ˜†

@Bold: which show? 

love between fairy and devil the cgi is awesome πŸ˜ƒ i actually thought this show must be copy of that when i saw promo πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/EmmaB_Videos/status/1572541651196989441?s=20

https://twitter.com/hazelnyd22/status/1587639612125872128?s=20

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

love between fairy and devil the cgi is awesome πŸ˜ƒ i actually thought this show must be copy of that when i saw promo πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/EmmaB_Videos/status/1572541651196989441?s=20

https://twitter.com/hazelnyd22/status/1587639612125872128?s=20

Oh interesting...subtitled ya dubbed mila to will watch.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Oh interesting...subtitled ya dubbed mila to will watch.

subtitle hai netflix main. You shoudl try πŸ˜†