What a fantastic first episode. Zain and Shivangi!! Holy smokes!!
They need to do a show together.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What a fantastic first episode. Zain and Shivangi!! Holy smokes!!
They need to do a show together.
Originally posted by: devashree_h
First episode was fine. I just did not get the love story between Devlekha and Pratham. They barely had scenes. And Pratham at least, did not acknowledge the love. Ashwat seems to have died so he may not return. Pratham will be part of Ranav. They might bring Arjit's character later, to create more troubles for the leads.
I like the part where fireflies and buttlerflies get surround Devlekha, as she is a Pari. That was a good intro of Shivangi. They had to rush since it was only a cameo, but there was no build up for Devlekha and Pratham's love story. It was done better in N5.
I agree, I don't buy into their relationship at all.