🏏WPL 2023 - Mumbai Indians W vs UP Warriorz W, Match 15 🏏 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Let's see what the conditions have in store for us. The pitch is to one side of the square, meaning that there is a shorter boundary. WV Raman reckons the bowlers will have to be accurate on this pitch that has largely been bater-friendly so far. He feels chasing could be the way to go for the captain winning the toss today. Aakash Chopra also reckons that the surface is filled with runs.

It's time for the toss. Harmanpreet gives it a spin. Healy calls heads, and she wins the toss. UP Warriorz will bowl first. Healy says she is unsure of how the surface will behave and cites her side's better form when chasing as another reason to bowl first. Harmanpreet jokes that MI are getting used to her losing the toss. She says she would have batted first anyway. Unchanged XI for Mumbai; Parshavi Chopra gets a game for UP.

Harmanpreet Kaur: This is something new I am experiencing, I am sure MI team is getting used to this now (losing the toss). We would have batted first anyway. Same XI for us. We are keeping things simple, just want to enjoy ourselves.

UP Warriorz have won the toss and have opted to field

Alyssa Healy: We have chased a lot better than what we have set this year, so that's one of the reasons for bowling first. I love it, the fact that Gujarat put a bit of pressure on us by winning their game. Parshavi is coming in today.

UP Warriorz have won the toss and have opted to field

Harmanpreet Kaur: This is something new I am experiencing, I am sure MI team is getting used to this now (losing the toss). We would have batted first anyway. Same XI for us. We are keeping things simple, just want to enjoy ourselves.

Teams:

Mumbai Indians Women (Playing XI): Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia(w), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong, Humaira Kazi, Dhara Gujjar, Amanjot Kaur, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque

UP Warriorz (Playing XI): Alyssa Healy(w/c), Devika Vaidya, Kiran Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Deepti Sharma, Parshavi Chopra, Simran Shaikh, Sophie Ecclestone, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad

It is becoming a routine for MI to lose the toss and win the match.

All the best to both teams.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago

Mumbai Indians Women FlagMumbai Indians Women (1/20 ov) 4/0

UP Warriorz Women FlagUP Warriorz Women

UPW Women chose to field.

Current RR: 4.00

MIW 4/0 (1)

CRR: 4

UP Warriorz opt to bowl