Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

are they really doing s2??I mean itna raita failane ke baad bhi??. Though I dont have high hopes from s2

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

are they really doing s2??I mean itna raita failane ke baad bhi??. Though I dont have high hopes from s2

If they will just focus on 1 character then forget about the season 2, moreover people are very busy now, soon after the launch of this show there was lockdown so people were very much free and so many kids got attracted to this show, however, now colleges and schools have started, if they want to make this show really very successful then they will have to do something really very interesting, instead of just showing domestic cases and mahanta of 1 character they will have to think of something that will attract new audience without making this show a starplus drama so that the show does not lose its essence but still remains interesting.

I hope they at least once visit this forum, I wonder if they are aware that anything as such even exists? They should read comments from here, they can even visit wattpad and read some good stories from there (but only good stories as most of the stories focus kareena lovestory or cringe love story) if they are losing out on content then wattpad stories can help them, they have shown HM and KS's friendship better than our actual writers of this show, so they can even take reference from there.

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

If they will just focus on 1 character then forget about the season 2, moreover people are very busy now, soon after the launch of this show there was lockdown so people were very much free and so many kids got attracted to this show, however, now colleges and schools have started, if they want to make this show really very successful then they will have to do something really very interesting, instead of just showing domestic cases and mahanta of 1 character they will have to think of something that will attract new audience without making this show a starplus drama so that the show does not lose its essence but still remains interesting.

I hope they at least once visit this forum, I wonder if they are aware that anything as such even exists? They should read comments from here, they can even visit wattpad and read some good stories from there (but only good stories as most of the stories focus kareena lovestory or cringe love story) if they are losing out on content then wattpad stories can help them, they have shown HM and KS's friendship better than our actual writers of this show, so they can even take reference from there.

i think writers and makers do know  that such forums exists and people talk about  how it should be shown .Personal exp.hai..I had written a fanfiction for badi door se aaye hai ..and exactly two scenes ka unhone cut copy paste maara tha show mein..mere fanfiction mein se dekh ke.

yes agar ab writers ko buddhi aayi ho and' self introspect '  naam ki chidiya ka naam suna ho unhone toh they should give equal importance to everyone and not show mahanta of one...  

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Will be keeping my expectations to the minimum for sure.

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just have one question ....why? I hope this ain't  true otherwise this WILL BE  THE BIGGEST DISRESPECT TO CID , CID ran for 20 years and  was the bread and butter show for SET ( still is , that's  why they're  uploading it in YT to get max veiws) but these Sony people ended it mercilessly  and they are bringing back this faltu crap? Disgusting 

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krish58

i think writers and makers do know  that such forums exists and people talk about  how it should be shown .Personal exp.hai..I had written a fanfiction for badi door se aaye hai ..and exactly two scenes ka unhone cut copy paste maara tha show mein..mere fanfiction mein se dekh ke.

yes agar ab writers ko buddhi aayi ho and' self introspect '  naam ki chidiya ka naam suna ho unhone toh they should give equal importance to everyone and not show mahanta of one...  

Kaunsa 2 scenes? Alsp BDSAH was hats off productions  , they would've known about I-F but when it comes to this show i think only the cast knows abpout I-F beause of youtube segments with the cast by Indiaforuns...

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

Kaunsa 2 scenes? Alsp BDSAH was hats off productions  , they would've known about I-F but when it comes to this show i think only the cast knows abpout I-F beause of youtube segments with the cast by Indiaforuns...

ek toh tha mouse and bhairugiri ka and dusra was about sharad and manav asking anna to decide ki tumhe kon pasand hai and hum dono ko latka ke math rakho ..both the guys plus both the guys showing anna the mirror of her behaviour

Edited by Krish58 - 1 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would actually be fine with a new season of they change the cast and give all the characters their own storylines.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

If they don't fix the Anubhab mess then there's no point in bringing back the show for season 2.

No one wants to see the same ghissi piti KS vs HM and same dialogs and tracks rehashed . This show's obsession with the character KS is the reason of it's downfall.

Being back Anubhab and reunite him with HM , let them get married and start a new chapter of their life. This show is anemic and needs a transfusion of fresh blood. Or it'll be another train wreck like the disastrous last 100 episodes of season 1.