Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The biggest heartbreak was the sound of my wails while watching this film. I didn’t even try to stifle the sounds. Not a single moment of shame. I was ugly sobbing, hiccuping, with snot running down my nose. I cry over everything but I’ve never cried this hard over a movie. 

The biggest heartbreak was the dream sequence in the Kal Ho Na Ho title track, when Aman pretends to be in Rohit’s shoes and imagines being able to live out those moments with Naina. Oh my god. At that point, I was begging the TV screen to have mercy on me. 

Just when I thought I was at my dying point, the maha heartbreak of all heartbreaks took place. When the movie fast-forwards to the future and you realise that Aman’s been dead for 20 years now. That killed me. I’ve never recovered. I out-cried Naina. The movie should’ve ended with my monologue 

Main hoon FingerFetish aur ye meri kahani. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

The biggest heartbreak was the sound of my wails while watching this film. I didn’t even try to stifle the sounds. Not a single moment of shame. I was ugly sobbing, hiccuping, with snot running down my nose. I cry over everything but I’ve never cried this hard over a movie. 

The biggest heartbreak was the dream sequence in the Kal Ho Na Ho title track, when Aman pretends to be in Rohit’s shoes and imagines being able to live out those moments with Naina. Oh my god. At that point, I was begging the TV screen to have mercy on me. 

Just when I thought I was at my dying point, the maha heartbreak of all heartbreaks took place. When the movie fast-forwards to the future and you realise that Aman’s been dead for 20 years now. That killed me. I’ve never recovered. I out-cried Naina. The movie should’ve ended with my monologue 

Main hoon FingerFetish aur ye meri kahani. 

Your story reminded me of my story. 
I remember, I had gone to my aunt’s house for my cousin’s graduation ceremony. Her school had this concept that students living at walking distance from school will host as a hopping spot for other graduating students. My sister was the only Indian in the graduating class so at our place we had prepared an assortment of Indian snacks and played SRK movies marathon. 
Kal Ho Na Ho was the last movie of the night and by then everyone had gone to sleep.. around 5 am, my brother came in the room to see me watching the movie and crying, he had put me to bed and hugged me to sleep and told me that Aman will come in my dreams and that I shouldn’t cry 

and this was not the first time that I had watched the movie 😅

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

Your story reminded me of my story. 
I remember, I had gone to my aunt’s house for my cousin’s graduation ceremony. Her school had this concept that students living at walking distance from school will host as a hopping spot for other graduating students. My sister was the only Indian in the graduating class so at our place we had prepared an assortment of Indian snacks and played SRK movies marathon. 
Kal Ho Na Ho was the last movie of the night and by then everyone had gone to sleep.. around 5 am, my brother came in the room to see me watching the movie and crying, he had put me to bed and hugged me to sleep and told me that Aman will come in my dreams and that I shouldn’t cry 

and this was not the first time that I had watched the movie 😅

Aw, your brother sounds like an absolute sweetheart. I cried myself to sleep for a whole month after I watched the film for the first time. I was absolutely traumatised. Being the dramatic child, I insisted on wearing black for a week to mourn but got told off by my mum. 😆 

I sometimes watch clips of KHNH before I go to sleep and soak the pillows with my tears lmao. I do this for absolutely no fcuking reason. It’s almost like I enjoy ruining my life. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Aw, your brother sounds like an absolute sweetheart. I cried myself to sleep for a whole month after I watched the film for the first time. I was absolutely traumatised. Being the dramatic child, I insisted on wearing black for a week to mourn but got told off by my mum. 😆 

I sometimes watch clips of KHNH before I go to sleep and soak the pillows with my tears lmao. I do this for absolutely no fcuking reason. It’s almost like I enjoy ruining my life. 

you derive some sadistic pleasure out of traumatising yourself 

Edited by Nandini_goyal - 1 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is one of my all time favorite movie scene

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRvc8QkH50F/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Nandini_goyal thumbnail