Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

She wants "Dard ka rishta" with him. 

But also added that she will never cross any lines and will do all the duties of being the DIL of the house πŸ€‘

Ye kaun bevakoof hai jo iss se shaadi kar baitha hai? πŸ˜† Isne shaadi wife ban ne ke liye ki ya DIL ya... just Dhruv's relative? πŸ€£

Dard ka rishta πŸ€£ Ab to lagta hai 17 vi sadi se Tara nahi ye womaniya aayi hai. Kaisi behki behki baatein karti hai! Soch to inki baaton se bhi zada behki hui hai. πŸ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail

She wants "Dard ka rishta" with him. 

But also added that she will never cross any lines and will do all the duties of being the DIL of the house πŸ€‘

Ye kaun bevakoof hai jo iss se shaadi kar baitha hai? πŸ˜† Isne shaadi wife ban ne ke liye ki ya DIL ya... just Dhruv's relative? πŸ€£

Dard ka rishta πŸ€£ Ab to lagta hai 17 vi sadi se Tara nahi ye womaniya aayi hai. Kaisi behki behki baatein karti hai! Soch to inki baaton se bhi zada behki hui hai. πŸ˜†

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Ayesha's parts

Episode 9- first scene around the 5:00 mark and then around the 7:40 mark (second part perhaps more relevant)

https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/dhruv-tara-samay-sadi-se-pare-1700001108/dard-ka-rishta-1000212636?watch=true

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Ayesha's parts

Episode 9- first scene around the 5:00 mark and then around the 7:40 mark (second part perhaps more relevant)

https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/dhruv-tara-samay-sadi-se-pare-1700001108/dard-ka-rishta-1000212636?watch=true

Wow. Why did I have to see this! πŸ˜†

That aside, I feel bad for Jay. Sure, he chooses to victimize himself a bit too much and that's never going to change anything for better for him but the guy believes that he is Ayesha's first choice. Also... her choice over Dhruv. I think that matters more to him. Ayesha shouldn't have married him. The rejection would have hurt but the guy would have fixed himself. Now when he'll get to know the truth after their marriage... it's going to be brutal.  

Ayesha ke to kya hi kehne... na main kisi se pyaar karungi na tumhe karne dungi. Main akeli hoon aur tumehe kisi ka hone nahi dungi. Full obsessive psychopath vibes.  πŸ€”

Dhruv did seem sorted here to me with you are married, focus on yourself vagera vagera. It doesn't seem like he has any feelings for her. Kyun kiya wo I won't marry anyone else promise! I think that's the only problematic part?

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Why do I have a feeling that on returning back to 17th century, we will be shown a one on one fight between senapati and Tara and Tara will win.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

kabhi kabhi muneh lagta hai yeh dhruv ki mom ka behaviour aisa hi tha pehle se ekdum obessive and all kahin isski wajah se toh dhruv ke papa apni jaan bachanae .shaanti paane 17th centuary mein chale gaye?

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

kabhi kabhi muneh lagta hai yeh dhruv ki mom ka behaviour aisa hi tha pehle se ekdum obessive and all kahin isski wajah se toh dhruv ke papa apni jaan bachanae .shaanti paane 17th centuary mein chale gaye?

Haaye ye sansarik jeevan ki dukh dard peeda! Kaun bachaye iss se? πŸ€£ 17 vi sadi? πŸ€ͺ

Edited by IAdoreYou - 1 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Haaye ye sansarik jeevan ki dukh dard peeda! Kaun bachaye iss se? πŸ€£ 17 vi sadi? πŸ€ͺ

🀣right like to jaan chudaao apni from the lady but saath dhruv and ache ghar waalo ko lena bhul gaye  dhruv ke dad..But seruously the way dhruv mom behaves and the way she is obessed its wrong .and SIL is another sab tv version of pakhi

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

🀣right like to jaan chudaao apni from the lady but saath dhruv and ache ghar waalo ko lena bhul gaye  dhruv ke dad..But seruously the way dhruv mom behaves and the way she is obessed its wrong .and SIL is another sab tv version of pakhi

I agree. Ayesha's character seemed to have drawn its inspiration from Patralekha which makes me very apprehensive to be honest. It's not going to be fun watching her. Not at all. πŸ˜†

Iss kanya se hume ab Rajkumari Ji ne bacha liya to bacha liya warna to koi ummeed nahi hai. πŸ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Yet another good episode but nothing much happened today.