**Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi Se Pare Episode Discussion Thread #19 **

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Episode Discussion Thread #19

Hi all...

This is our daily discussion thread where we will discuss what happened in the episode.

Please follow India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules

Have fun !!!

Tag credits : DelusionsOfNeha smiley27

Permission granted by MinionBosssmiley27

Edited by its-alexandrite - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on the new EDT! Last vala gaaliya de de ke bhar diya ab iski baari hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for new episode discussions thread smiley40

Ye EDT SPS ko roast karte karte ud jayegi smiley37

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratzzz everyonesmiley27smiley40

Last EDT took 6DAYZ to complt , Gaaliyon ki speed dekho humari 18 se direct 6 din me udaa dismiley37smiley37

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Muze kvg is character me comfortable nahi lag rahe hai smiley6 unki USP hai unki comic side jo is interview me bhi dikh rahi hai smiley37but Surya Partap Singh ke character me ye shade nahi dikhi muze smiley19 hopefully leap ke bad DT ke baby ke sath sps ki ek playful side dekhne ko mile🤞

Kvg ne as a Sid kya mast cupid role play kiya tha ymggk me smiley20waisa kuch yaha dekhne ko mil jaye to sps ka character memorable ban jayega smiley31 but writers se hopes rakhna bewkufi hogi smiley44

https://youtu.be/AYFyeoorrco?si=TRe0SJdl8VBfaClW

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Plastic surgery se ✋ repair karke ehsan chuka do aur biwi,bachha lekar niklosmiley36

That was my thought too, because it's his dominant right hand that got cut off- a big big sacrifice.

Tara will forever be under his ehsaan because of it.

A watchable track would possibly be SPS only really bothered with a heir and not interested in Tara, Dhruv managing to lift the curse on his kingdom somehow (maybe neurologist can also bring a gynaec and help with a test tube baby/IVF? ), give him a prosthetic hand, and then take Tara and his own kid back.

But that khoon bhari maang scene (and in one BTS I even saw Tara's mangalsutra fall out of her hand)- that's the part that's disappointed several long term viewers.

Edited by aekiel - 6 months ago
Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

That was my thought too, because it's his dominant right hand that got cut off- a big big sacrifice.

Tara will forever be under his ehsaan because of it.

A watchable track would possibly be SPS only really bothered with a heir and not interested in Tara, Dhruv managing to lift the curse on his kingdom somehow (maybe neurologist can also bring a gynaec and help with a test tube baby/IVF? smiley17), give him a prosthetic hand, and then take Tara and his own kid back.

But that khoon bhari maang scene (and in one BTS I even saw Tara's mangalsutra fall out her hand)- that's the part that's disappointed several long term viewers.

Tara to stupid hai ehsan ka jaap karti rahegi but Dhruv to smart hai na to modern medical technology ka use karke utar dega sare ehsan smiley36

Pata nahi log us khoon bhari mang scene ka itna issue kyu kar rahe hai are us sps ke face se khoon beh raha tha na upar se Tara ka face uske close tha to uska blood Tara ke face par kahi to gir hi jata to mang me gir gaya what's a big deal smiley37

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

SSP ne punar Vivah 2 me FL ki 2nd marriage new hero se kara di thi aur ML ( kvg ka character)ko side lined kar diya tha ,same kyu uthhe dil chhod aaye show me Amrit ki shadi kunal jayshingh ke character se karke ML ko temporary side lined kar diya tha Ab Dhruv ke sath bhi yahi kar rahe hai smiley44

Honestly ML character spoiled hone ke bad FL ki life me new entry se muze koi problem nahi hai but SSP ke MLs to achhe hote hai phir bhi kyu new entry lakar original love story ruined karte hai pata nahi smiley7smiley7smiley7

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

Are ek baat batao , Vo KVG ka jo character use vaaris chahiye. Ab ye shrap kya h 

, ki shrap ke chakkar mein koi ladki hi pat nahi rahi unse .

Aur ye bina patni ke santaan sukh maang rahe h .smiley37smiley37

ya phir shadi ho chuki h phir bhi vaaris nahi h .

Agar ye h to bohot hi jyada ajeeb hoga . Vaise to 17th century mein bigamy shayad allowed hogi , par Tara ki 2nd marriage kyu kara rahe  smiley44

Agar episode mein koi hint Diya ho to batana , main confuse ho rahi hu.smiley29

Not 100% sure, but Indira Krishnan's character will probably be KVG's mother? And the lady who was with her is probably his wife.

The first wife will probably kick the bucket somewhere in the leap (if the makers want to be more cruel, she'll die saving D-T's kid, adding to the ehsaans on Tara), and that is when the talk of SPS Tara marriage might come after the leap.

Tara will refuse marriage till the leap; but all around her will say that D is possibly dead and she should move on for her kid.

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUSH146

If dhruv k pass iska option aaye to May be to wo bachcha de dega , Yeh soch kr I am still young bro , abhi bhi 10 pedaa krne ki himmat rkhta hun , bss uska source mere saath hona chahiyesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Another thing- if Bhaiji is indeed dead (I don't think so, but some folks are saying), this D-T kid is literally the new King of Vallabhgarh too.