Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Very short episode summary

The new archaeologist character in the show is the brother of the lady Susheela has selected for her son.

Prince is not blood related to the Saxenas. He's the son of a helper to Dadaji. 

Dhruv and Tara reach the Navrang van temple where the pillars are present. Tara jumps inside to touch the pillar (they're located in an enclosed area within the temple), while the priest and other temple folks try to stop her.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

A pretty good episode but I felt it ended too soon. 

Dhruv met Tara while returning home. The meet, though a bit dramatic, was a visually lovely moment. Dhruv revealed about the temple to Tara and offered to take her there.

What made the scene interesting to me was how Dhruv barely cared about the fact that he had to meet a girl for marriage whom his mother had selected and how Tara cared a lot about the same. 

Rajkumari Ji was apprehensive and rightfully so but Chikitsak Dr. Dhruv comfortably managed to convince her.

I really liked the scene between Tara's Mum and Tara's brother. I feel I need to watch the previous episodes really soon to understand and connect better. But the scene was pretty strong. Tara's Mum's unshakable trust and confidence in her daughter was so wholesome. I loved how she didn't revolve things and straightaway let her son know that his sister is just as capable as him no matter what battleground it is. 

Coming back to Dhruv, Tara and the Navrang Van temple - it was all about Dhruv's contentment ( of having found Tara's Navrang Van ) and curiosity ( how she is going to find her way to her home from there ) and Tara's desperation that nobody could control as she ran to touch one of the pillars that was her hope to take her back to her home. 

❤️

Edited by IAdoreYou - 1 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

as of now i am loving there scenes..Please ab thoda aur tara and her uniqueness dikhao let her behave like princess  in front of dhruv mom, chachi, and SIL all these three ladies need to see and experience what a determined princess and fearless princess is..They  need to experience that thing how much more elegant and warrior tara is in front of there fakenes .In sabko na saath mein 17th vi sadi mein le jaao..phir dekho ..and bas  tara bro know it how these ladies treated tara..kasam se uske bhai ne in sabko pure mahal ka jhaadu pota, bartan and dusre kaam  karvaayega tab akal thikane aayegi 

Krish58 thumbnail

ya toh phir siphahi ko jagao bhai let her be tara ka sevak and shout at dhruv mom,Chachi and SIL

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

If this Prince plot (that he is not related to the Saxenas) was known to the writers at the beginning, they've done a pretty good job so far of making the viewers feel that he is indeed blood related to them. The thought that he is adopted wouldn't really have occurred to any one! 

Lives, strides and behaves like it is his own home, and they indulge him a lot! 😃

Krish58 thumbnail

I think this ladki bhai will hear tara's talk of how the pillars of navrang  van got short where as when she came it was bigger..Abhi toh saare logo mein se it is only him who can really help out tara..to find way .So let him hear about navrang van and tara's talks...          I  think he will be the first one too  start and understand more from tara talk and come to conclusion that it she might have time travelled and well he might decided to help her because he thinks that if he discovers it , he can help towards community and nation and geniunely help tara and he might want to see 17th centuary (i hope he doesnt turnout negative , already three negative are present ab aur nahi)

Edited by Krish58 - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
that kachha pakka was too adorable!! Couldn't stop laughing 😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

as of now i am loving there scenes..Please ab thoda aur tara and her uniqueness dikhao let her behave like princess  in front of dhruv mom, chachi, and SIL all these three ladies need to see and experience what a determined princess and fearless princess is..They  need to experience that thing how much more elegant and warrior tara is in front of there fakenes .In sabko na saath mein 17th vi sadi mein le jaao..phir dekho ..and bas  tara bro know it how these ladies treated tara..kasam se uske bhai ne in sabko pure mahal ka jhaadu pota, bartan and dusre kaam  karvaayega tab akal thikane aayegi 

I'd love that .. especially if they work for her mother under house arrest, man she's very strict too 😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

I think this ladki bhai will hear tara's talk of how the pillars of navrang  van got short where as when she came it was bigger..Abhi toh saare logo mein se it is only him who can really help out tara..to find way .So let him hear about navrang van and tara's talks...          I  think he will be the first one too  start and understand more from tara talk and come to conclusion that it she might have time travelled and well he might decided to help her because he thinks that if he discovers it , he can help towards community and nation and geniunely help tara and he might want to see 17th centuary (i hope he doesnt turnout negative , already three negative are present ab aur nahi)

yes, I sincerely want him in a positive role, it would make things better. I don't mind him having doubts and cross questioning Tara a lot to find out the truth but he should help her, even if it is out of ambition to be a better archeologist. 

Mediaeval archeology is a lesser known field, I hope they bring a historian on board too. 😳

#main-hu-koi-bula-lo 🤣