I have been there but I don’t like it at all. I prefer going to museums and art galleries instead 😊
Also bookstores ~ buy someone a book and coffee, and they will remember you for life 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have been there but I don’t like it at all. I prefer going to museums and art galleries instead 😊
Also bookstores ~ buy someone a book and coffee, and they will remember you for life 

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
Can we just NOT have some happy moments before the ship crashes on ice?
Aisi bhi kya dushmani hai humse, writer log? Let us have our 9 days of happiness!
Writer's ne already khand kar diya hai! Mangalsutra shaadi se pehle hi ghum ho geya hai 
aur usse ghum hamare pyare Dhruv ji ne kiya hai 