**Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi Se Pare Episode Discussion Thread #1 ** - Page 20

Posted: a year ago

You're a historian? ðŸ˜²

Not many take up the subject. I love history too, but it doesn't quite pay the bills, so.... ðŸ˜”

Originally posted by aekiel

You're a historian? ðŸ˜²

Not many take up the subject. I love history too, but it doesn't quite pay the bills, so.... ðŸ˜”

I'm doing a PhD in it ðŸ˜³

Filhal to scholarship hai. ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

yes, I sincerely want him in a positive role, it would make things better. I don't mind him having doubts and cross questioning Tara a lot to find out the truth but he should help her, even if it is out of ambition to be a better archeologist. 

Mediaeval archeology is a lesser known field, I hope they bring a historian on board too. ðŸ˜³

#main-hu-koi-bula-lo ðŸ¤£

you are historian or archeologist?

I wanted to become an archeologist😭par woh sapna hi reh gaya..

Someone enlighten me about the duppata scene. The flashback was from? What did Dhruv mean by ye mere saath pehle bhi hua tha?

I'm doing a PhD in it ðŸ˜³

Filhal to scholarship hai. ðŸ˜† 

Neha ko yaqeen hai zaroorat jitne paise wo kama legi, no, Neha? ðŸ˜† Zada to chahiye bhi nahi waise. Chahiye kya? ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

Someone enlighten me about the duppata scene. The flashback was from? What did Dhruv mean by ye mere saath pehle bhi hua tha?

episode 2 if I'm not wrong, Tara's Radha Krishna wala dupatta flew accidentally from the time machine to him when he was near Taj Mahal. It is one of the scenes from promo as well. 

I'm wondering if they will show Tara finding and recognising it, he has kept the dupatta with him. 

yes, I sincerely want him in a positive role, it would make things better. I don't mind him having doubts and cross questioning Tara a lot to find out the truth but he should help her, even if it is out of ambition to be a better archeologist. 

Mediaeval archeology is a lesser known field, I hope they bring a historian on board too. ðŸ˜³

#main-hu-koi-bula-lo ðŸ¤£

yes medival arcehology is an interesting topic..Par abhi woh charcha pe jaaungi toh lambi post and baat hojaayegi  ..but anyways let the guy question tara and believe and trust her as he is in the feld and i am sure neither dhruv nor any other guy knows how to  go back in time and etc etc..So let this guy be here till end in positive way..ek aur member  add karo in tara team ka ..And let dhruv be jealous too.

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

Neha ko yaqeen hai zaroorat jitne paise wo kama legi, no, Neha? ðŸ˜† Zada to chahiye bhi nahi waise. Chahiye kya? ðŸ¤£

nahi. Professorship ke liye eligible toh hai, naukri mil jaye to ho gaya ðŸ˜† settlement 

Originally posted by Krish58

yes medival arcehology is an interesting topic..Par abhi woh charcha pe jaaungi toh lambi post and baat hojaayegi  ..but anyways let the guy question tara and believe and trust her as he is in the feld and i am sure neither dhruv nor any other guy knows how to  go back in time and etc etc..So let this guy be here till end in positive way..ek aur member  add karo in tara team ka ..And let dhruv be jealous too.

😆

A Lil bit, surely!

I really hope they go into some details (not too much, cuz that would be far fetched and too much to expect from SSP ðŸ¤£) 

Yeah, I'm studying History and my research methods includes Mediaeval Archeology and documentation of sites. 

😆

A Lil bit, surely!

I really hope they go into some details (not too much, cuz that would be far fetched and too much to expect from SSP ðŸ¤£) 

Yeah, I'm studying History and my research methods includes Mediaeval Archeology and documentation of sites. 

konse university se phd kar rahi ho?

Well i am interested in  early civilization era, and medivals more