Molkki Rishton Ki Aparshakti

*|| MRKA Written Update 6th March 2023 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

*|| MRKA Written Update 6th March 2023 ||*

The episode begins where there is a puja going on at Suraj's haveli and some ladies tells Bhoomi she cannot perform the puja because she doesn't live with Suraj. She is not counted as a married woman. Bhoomi apologies and leaves. Suraj is there listening and says how can they insult Bhoomi like that, Nirma ji tells Suraj it is your fault for this insult. Bhoomi is crying and has a flashback how she can't even cry in her parent's lap as she is lonely now. Suraj holds her hand and drags her downstairs. Bhoomi asked what happened? Suraj brings her into her room and asks her to help him put his stuff/clothes away. Suraj says we will live in this room together. Bhoomi says but you don't like to stay together and you are not comfortable with me. Suraj says yes but I have promised to give you respect in his mansion. Suraj says we can be room partners not life partners. 

Bhoomi helps him put his clothes in the closet and says she will sleep on the sofa. 

Nirma thanks the women for helping her and gives them money. This was Nirma ji's plan to bring Suraj & Bhoomi together. It is a start. 

Gagan brings Manik to their new home, he blindfolds her and he unblindfolds her and Manik sees its the old new home. Manik says I cannot live in this hell. Gagan says I have accepted the job by Sangram as he has all proof of the file and he will give it to police and I will go to jail. My job is trapped. 

Bhoomi is making kheer in the kitchen as Pallavi's daughter Rimjhim is coming home. 

No precap.

- Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 1 years ago